**February Babies**

yep.

And oy vey, I'm having some not-so-fun sympathy contractions. This happened last time she was in labor. :\ Mine are BHs though.

Well thats some serious coincidence! Im cramping up loads too! Just BH though.

The anticipation is killing me! I know Pinny must be born by now, but I haven't heard anything yet! Neither has Britteny, and she's at the hospital with her!

They do say the operation takes an hour. Most of it is stitching up so she will probably update after that :)

Are your BH's painful? Mine are at the moment.

Mine have always been really painful. James can tell because my bump goes triangle-shaped and my face goes funny.

She's here! Sapharee Jade was born at 10:58pm weighing 5 lb 14 oz and 19 in long!

Yaaay! Ill go update! Thats a great weight. Are they both doing ok so far?

Those details look right to me :)
Pinny is in the NICU right now with some breathing problems (there's a picture of her in the other thread)
and Rozie is getting ready to be put in a recovery room. They're both doing pretty well :)

yup yup. In the meantime, I'll be finishing my hospital bag because I'm really really nervous. She's our first February baby turned January!

I think id better get mine finished too. Or at least properly started :haha:

Haha. James even went as far to get me some cheap undies and socks that I can get dirty at the hospital.
I think I'm going to get my diaper bag packed too. It came with a BIG diaper bag and a smaller one, too! I thought it was odd, but awesome for the price! It was only $20 at Walmart. AND it came with a changing pad and bottle cooler! None of the other diaper bags for sale came with those!

Ohh thats a good price. Mine came with those too but it was pretty expensive. It was a birthday present from my mum and it also looks like a handbag too. I didnt want to carry two bags!

Owwwwwwwwwww! Painful BH again. I had completely painless ones when i first started getting them. Then gradually over the last few weeks theyre got a bit painful. Now theyre really painful!

I'm going to use the two different bags for different occasions. One looks like a diaper bag, and one looks like a handbag. James had wanted a bag for himself and his car, so I guess he'll be getting the handbag looking one haha.

I don't think my BHs have ever been painless. If they have been, then I didn't notice them at all, but I've getting them for as long as I remember (my memory is crap these days). Time to get on that red raspberry leaf to tone this uterus! It's supposed to make it less painful :\ At least, that's what the packet my hospital gave me says.

Does anyone feel like they are gettin smaller ? I used to feel huge, now i feel like im getting smaller, and the bottom of my bump doesnt feel like bump anymore feels like jello. ive been throwing up for the last 4 days, and feel faint, and have a constant headache, and was told i should go get checked out at the hospital, but they always look at me funny becuase i dont really know whats going on, and i dont know what IS wrong if anything.

Sorry :( You know my take. Just make sure you make it to the hospital today to make sure everything is ok. If they send you home, and you still feel poorly, then demand to be seen! You know that something is wrong, and you know your body best.

I can't believe I'm measuring so big! I'm really nervous because of my blood sugar and my blood pressure :(

Yeah i suppose ill go, idk what to say tho, i have to go to the front desk and explain why im there.
Can you be monitored for your bp? or do u have to wait for ur growth scan

Sorry, I am a little slow but I can't believe we have our first February baby! My braxton hicks aren't painful, but I have had like sharp period sort of pain coming three times in the last two days? It is pretty sore. No idea what it is. My braxton hicks just make my belly go hard & uncomfy..

What are these raspberry leaf things? Ive heard all about them but ive never really had all the details about how much youre meant to have and from when.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->