**February Babies**

I don't have prenatal classes, I just see the midwife when I have appointments :p Last night I couldn't sleep at all, then my granny was in this morning & woke me up :dohh: I have the midwife tomorrow though, fingers crossed I remember..

I dont have classes either. There are some but i never put in the application to go! Got to find out about hospital tours though because i want to go and see it first. Ive seen all of the other maternity sections but not delivery suite.

I have never even been to a hospital apart from the small one where I get my scans.. :(

Yeah all we did last night, was introduce ourselves, i was never good at talking to people so it wasnt easy, answering the questions for the group as instructed. then we watched some of a video, and went threw the stages of labor, next Tuesday its about the drugs our hospital doesnt offer:dohh:
and the tuesday after is about breastfeeding and the one after is postpartum info.
I find it weird that my grade 8 teacher is there with his wife, makes this awkward, and im by far the youngest!! and im due the first.

Congrats! Im glad you're both doing well. Never thought id have to update the thread with a birth so soon!

Melissa: Congrats on your LO Glad she is doing well

Thanks! and I didnt think you would be either! Im glad she is doing so well. We got home not too long ago. She is asleep in her carseat still. Im a ittle afraid to wake her up by trying to get her out. lol

Hows Sapharee doing today? Hopefully managed to get her out of her car seat eventually :haha: :)

I had my scan this morning and she is huuuuge. My uterus is measuring full term, and kayla is measuring at 36 weeks at 5 and a half lbs!!! No fun pictures today, though :( She was turned around and in my pelvis. Oh, well :) Not long till she's here!!!

I know!!! I feel like everything has been moved up a month! I'm seriously rushing to get things done now! My last day of work is Sunday. Eek!

Wow i bet youre gonna be so happy to leave work!

What do you have left to do now?

I have blankets to wash, my childbirth class/L&D tour, and I've got to find a place for Kayla to sleep! I wish things weren't so expensive. I just keep pondering the idea of a January baby, which means I would miss my baby shower and not have a mattress >.<

Lauren, seeing as she is measuring big do they think they got your dates wrong or just that she is a big baby?

Well the only thing thats 100% essential is somewhere for her to sleep. Even if you do have her before Feb im sure whoever was going to buy it for you would get it quick and bring it over before you got home from hospital :)

Nope. Rush, rush, rushing right now. I'm surrounded by nice clean clothes and blankets right now haha.

Ohh theres nothing nicer than all of your babies stuff smelling lovely :) I washed mine a couple of weeks ago.

I freaked out because I found one of my roommate's cats sleeping on the white cart with all the clothes in it. I keep the door closed, but it's hard to close and she was showing the room off to one of her friends (without my permission, grrr) and didn't close it all the way. The cats LOVE it in there. I hate hate hate finding her cats in the clothes, stroller, and high chair.

Ahh i dont blame you! Id go mad if i found someone else's cat on my babies clothes! Not to mention if it happens when the baby is actually in the stroller or crib or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->