**February Babies**

Yeah. It will be here soon enough. believe me. Pinny is 2 weeks old and a day, and it feels like it has gone so fast.

Yeah! Its going so fast, andshe has grown. She now fits in to most newborn stuff. At birth she fit in bigger preemie and smaller newborn. She is great.

Aww sounds lovely :) Cant wait for february to come around and have a lot more updates and new babies!

I know! I wanna see everybodys Babys! Hopefully I didnt jinx people and everyone goes overdue.

Haha its a tiny bit early still to be seeing any more babies. Next week though when people start reaching about 38 weeks!

Yeah. I would have been full term today. This is my cousin, Cynthia with Pinny yesterday. Her mom stopped to drop me off daipers. I ran out and had to call her.

Attachments

• cyn&Pinn.jpg
    cyn&Pinn.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 5
I know. Im glad she is laid back. She is nothing near a fussy baby. lol.

What are all the old wives tales about things to speed up labour? I am definately going to try some out! :ninja:

Whatever you do, don't do castor oil! haha. but i hear that walking and bouncing on a ball and dtd all help :)

Raspberry tea doesn't sound appealing to me.. :p
But I am going to buy a tin of pineapple, & bounce on my birthing ball with it :D
Also going to do more walking, going into town on Saturday which is like 70 miles there & 70 back.. Not looking forward to sitting on a train! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->