**February Babies**

Just a bit! Im a way i do but i know once shes out im going to really miss my bump!

Ohhh! Not long to go now. 47 days for me (its after midnight! 4am now)

Ahhhhh! i have 35!
Dr is talking about inducing me early as Mikah is already 6lbs 1oz. and very very long, if you read my post yesterday about the ultrasound, i have a appt on wednesday to see what Dr wants to do

I am super sick of being pregnant, just want all the pains to go away & my little man to be here :)

Ohh do you want to be induced? Or just gonna go with whatever he says? I dont be induced unless theres something wrong with me or i go oo to 42 weeks. Which im really hoping doesnt happen!

i dont want to be induced, but i dont want something to be wrong with him, someone said that if hes to big for my body to labor he could have cerebral palsey (sp)

I hear that being induced is noooo fun. That's why I'm hoping I'll go on my own, whether Kayla is a big baby or not.

Also.. we have snow in Texas!!! I've slipped like 5 times today! Luckily, I had either James to catch me or a stair railing. I don't know how ya'll do it in those colder places.

I fall ALL the time, and i usually just sit there for a minute then i get up, lol

I don't think I have ever fallen.. Haha.. I don't go out much because it is so slippy.. One day I was going down the steps & I literally couldn't tell the steps apart, it was just a slope. Uncool..

ive falln!while trying to get up from a chair, and fell right back down!lol
ggrr does anyone else not have like any energy? i always wanna clean but got no energy to do it!i cant even shop anymore!!>:/

I have no energy, & when I do go to do something my back is always really sore so it slows me down & everything takes ten times longer.. I really should start on my hospital bag.. :dohh:

I walk like a constipated duck so everything takes 10 times longer to do! Really tired all the time as well.

A constipated duck, hahaha :laugh2: :headspin:

I am trying to pack my hospital bag atm, but some of the clothes I want to take I wear now because they are comfy & fit me.. Then there is stuff like my ipod that I use everyday so I can hardly pack it.. :dohh:

Ive started on my bag and it has bare essentials in it just in case. My list is on my journal :)

I am going to sort out the babys stuff some other time.. I just took about fifteen minutes trying to close the bag & I still have a nightie (or big top) to put in it, shampoo & conditioner, slippers, my ipod, camera, spray & other stuff. Haha.

I Always want to clean, but have to energy, i always want to get things done and ready and i am either to tired or sore :(
My little sister told me i waddle like a penguin :/
I havent started my bag yet, i know what bag ill use tho!

I bought a spare deodorant for my hospital bag today. Figured its not likely ill remember to pick up my normal one on the way out!

Also had to go to hospital.. Story is on page 3 of my journal cause its pretty long.

I think ill have to buy another one of everything for my bag, ill end of forgetting my toothbrush and deodorant and stuff!
My drs appt is moved up to tomoro at 130 (Tuesday)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->