**February Babies**

Had my appt today, hes not to concerned about size, now that blood pressure is an issue, it is 125 over 90 ( he did it twice same result each time one at beginning of appt and one at the end) He told me to come back friday, but hes gone friday monday tuesday, so i have an appt on wednesday.. if its the same then he wants to start me on blood pressure pills, and induce me in saskatoon (an hr away) at 38w.
Mikah's heatbeat is ALWAYS between 137-142. and its 170 today, and im worried, i dont think thats normal, and he doesnt think anything of it...

Hows Sapharee doing today? Hopefully managed to get her out of her car seat eventually :haha: :)

She is good, and she did eventually want out. She is getting so much bigger. She has the most beautiful eyes. I need to post a new picture soon.

That was Brittenys carseat. She and Brylee came over for a visit.

Attachments

• 1 week old (2).jpg
    1 week old (2).jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 6
kayleighdaisy - Aww she is soo cute :D :flower:

Melissa - My wee man is usually about 150.. Don't know how high it is to be normal, but babies have a lot faster heartbeats than us.

LO's hb is supposed to gradually go down as they get bigger, so I think it's a little odd. Kayla started out in the 160s and is down to 142 at the last appt.

Aw, Rozie, Pinny is adorable! You and Tylor did a good job hehe. :)

Anyone else's boobs balloon this close to their due date? I've grown a full cup size in just a couple days!

my boobs are finally starting to grow.they grew heaps before i had to go hospital, and coz i wasnt eating THEY SHRUNK!!they were tiny!i had never seen them so small since the start of puberty!!LOL but good thing they're comming back

I find it odd too, its always been the same (within like 4) and now right up to 170 and my BP high, i called the hospital ( that went well last night....) this lady was better and said on heartrate was on the high side, but if i felt baby moving everything should be ok

I have always had pretty big boobs, & I don't think they have grown much.. I am happy about it :)

hey girlies! getting close to feb now! 6 weeks untill im due! anyone else really getting nervous now about birth?

melissa my sister had high blood pressure throughout both her pregnancies, not sure on all the details of her LO's heartbeats at the time but the induced her both times at 36 weeks and they were both healthy and i know her blood pressure was really high hope everything goes well for you :) xx

I just have 22 days (3 weeks & one day) until I am due.. Not nervous, I am actually looking forward to it. In so much pain moving about, & severe lack of energy! But I know when I go into labour I will regret looking forward to it!

im looking forward to it too, just not looking forward to the pain, its starting to get uncomfortable now especially at night when trying to sleep, he feels heavyish now and i find it hard to turn from side to side, and getting a lot of pressure now he's head down, i know once hes here though im gonna miss my bump and his kicks, which makes me feel sad! xxxx

yeah, i am kinda scared about the pain.. i have had a few sharp pains, which i think are contractions but i have only had a handful & they've been very spaced out.. they are not very nice though..

i can't wait to be able to sleep through the night without getting up to pee! i hate, hate, hate waking up to pee. it really annoys me :(

LO's hb is supposed to gradually go down as they get bigger, so I think it's a little odd. Kayla started out in the 160s and is down to 142 at the last appt.

Aw, Rozie, Pinny is adorable! You and Tylor did a good job hehe. :)

Anyone else's boobs balloon this close to their due date? I've grown a full cup size in just a couple days!

Haha, Thanks! She is so Much bigger now than even when she was born,... in my opinion at least. haha. If only you could see her in real life! Pictures dont do her justice.

yeah ive been getting up loads in the night lately to go the loo or have a drink, feels like i dont sleep properly at night anymore.. i feel ill today really sick and that.. and really hormonal, i actually dont want to be pregnant anymore, only got another 6 weeksish left though so i can get through it! xx

Yeah, I feel the same. Just sick of being pregnant. I have been feeling nauceous (spelt wrong) & things too.. Oh well, I am full term today :D :haha:

Congrats on full term Laura! On the pain thing, the doctors told me kidney stones are worse than labour pains and i took one paracetamol for the first one and none for the second one. I think theres another one now but ive taken 4 paracetamol and cant feel it that much. So they are either telling lies or you can cut my arm off without me knowing :haha: Granted i did feel like i was going to die...

My nephew was born yesterday morning, weighing 6 pound 9 and he is absolutely gorgeous. Now i want my baby here now !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->