**February Babies**

Of course! Hello and welcome! Are you expecting a boy or a girl? Im Rozie and I was due Feb 7th, but my little girl has already been born.

hey ive looked up a few natural induction techniques for when and if i go overdue, which im preparing myself for, so if i do i wont be too down about not meeting my little man for another couple of weeks after my due date, they say one really good one is accupressure points, theres a couple on the hands in between your thumb and index finger if you massage there for 1 - 2 minutes then do it on the other hand for the same amount of time and keep alternating. or putting pressure on the centre of your thumb for 3 mins and keep switching thumbs its meant to produce sa hormone, oxytocine i think but unsure, if not try looking up reflexology, they do only work if your bodys ready which is good, but also they are worth trying as even if they dont work they are super relaxing which is a bonus! oo and kneeling on all fours and rocking back and forth is meant to help baby get ready for birth too, so that may help. its a full moon tonight too, thats meant to help some women go into labour apparently it affects the waters of the earth, including pregnant womens waters or something.. gosh this shows ive had too much time on my minds lately lol xxxx

Have added you Monkei :)

SarahhhLouise theyre some interesting techniques! Its about time some of the people due early Feb had their babies now!

yeah, i really want my little man here now! but i know ive got to wait a little bit longer at least 2 weeks or more, gonna try and keep busy. me and OH having big problems and i spent all night crying last night and most of today. i dont want to cry because it makes my little man kick so much i feel like its upsetting him, so im trying to be strong and mature for him! dont know what to do though, my heart feels like its shattered and my world feels like its falling apart. xxxx

Aww im sorry youre having problems :( Feel free to PM me any time if you want to talk about it! I dont post much anymore but i do check on here every day

thanks hun, might take you up on that offer when i have more time, proberly be over the weekend when i get home.. thank you so much xxx

Chin up :flower: I am not with the 'sperm donor' to my baby, & him & his family want no contact. So I am always here to talk to :)

Wow, it's been slow here o.o nothing in three days! My baby showers are today. I don't want to go -__-

I need to hide my diapers. She wants to use mine for the chocolate game.. the one game i don't want to play.

Ohh no! Makes me glad im not having one! Take lots of photos for us! I hope it doesnt go too badly for you Lauren and Melissa.

Ahhhh!!! I can't post pictures!!! I have a double chin in every photo!!! I didn't know I'd gotten that big >.<

But ahhhhh. The first shower was awesome. The second one was... mostly good haha. Of course, the girl who threw the shower made a fool of herself lol.

I talked to all my friends this week over a dozen promised theyd come... One showed up....
I feel bad for OH as i had a meltdown after.

Ahhhh!!! I can't post pictures!!! I have a double chin in every photo!!! I didn't know I'd gotten that big >.<

But ahhhhh. The first shower was awesome. The second one was... mostly good haha. Of course, the girl who threw the shower made a fool of herself lol.

Aww ive grown double everything too! Put them up! Glad you had a good time :)

I talked to all my friends this week over a dozen promised theyd come... One showed up....
I feel bad for OH as i had a meltdown after.

Aww thats horrible! Cant believe they'd do that :( Makes me glad ive not got any close friends in real life (wow i sound so sad). The only one ive got talks to Chad and not me now! Have to say its best this way. They arent going to let me down. :hugs:

Im actually quite glad im not having a shower i'd only embaress myself and all my friends life 3 hours away so no one would be able to come :(

Im actually quite glad im not having a shower i'd only embaress myself and all my friends life 3 hours away so no one would be able to come :(

I wouldnt even know what to do for one! Nevermind who to invite

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->