**February Babies**

Will hopefully happen soon! As long as the midwife is happy im sure everything is ok :)

seen my midwife today, my little man is 2/5 engaged :) which got me all excited. and see her again monday to do my birth plan, anyone else done theirs yet... i havent got a clue what i want to put in it anymore xx

im still pissed i hate my midwifes/docs...they said 2 appointments ago that its a special one and we will sort out my birth plan etc..NOTHING! i feel unorganised:/

Ive got a health visitor coming over on tuesday before my midwife appointment and shes meant to go through hospital bag and birth plan etc with me. But we'll see if she actually does!

seen my midwife today, my little man is 2/5 engaged :) which got me all excited. and see her again monday to do my birth plan, anyone else done theirs yet... i havent got a clue what i want to put in it anymore xx

I have the same Plan as with my Daughter , No epidural but drugs , and Clean baby off before putting him or her on me, I had a horrible reaction to my Daughter because they didnt listen to me. I more or less go with the Flow that way im not disapointed

I had to do my birth plan myself, & I did my hospital bag & showed the midwife a list of what I had in it, she skimmed through it & said it was fine.. She didn't suggest anything, & then I had to point out I had a question mark next to whether I needed to take bottles & formula (just in case) & she said I didn't.. You would think she would have told me not to bother when she read through it.

6 days until he is due. :D :wohoo:

I'm having baby on the 8th now :) booked in for a section as she's been breech sinse 30 weeks xx

nnaw see thats the good thing bout c-section, you can see your LO earlier!LOL
GOSH! am i the only one not feeling BH?

Im feeling them :( Theyve been really painful recently when ive got them!

I am getting them really bad ! :( Last weekend i thought i was actually going into labour

must suck, but in a way, you's are lucky!think my LO likes it too much in there lol

Last night i was getting period like cramps and painful BH's but today theyre gone! Still getting a few cramps though.

I never got BH with Jaymee but Ive been having them scince like 30 weeks with this baby, and Ive been losing Parts of my Plug for about 5 weeks now. Im hoping to get this baby out soon I havent slept in almost 2 weeks :(

Looks like my LO will probably be a February baby :( can I be added to the list if I go to feb??

I want my baby NOW :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->