**February Babies**

Ahhhh my dr surprised me with a sweep today. O.O I thought it'd be fun waiting afterwards, but now I'm bleeding with lots of cramping and contractions. :\

Had a m/w appointment this morning, and baby has un-engaged himself... didnt even know that could happen :( now feel like poop. I want him out already, originally didnt think we'd make it til february as baby was very much up for escaping and now he seems to have decided he likes it after all :(

Hurry up and do something baby.... please :) xxx

cant believe its feb! Congratulations laura! anyone having any signs that your baby could be on its way soon, ive been having the feeling like im about to come on my period on and off for 4 days now! midwife said thats a good sign that the bodys getting ready! xxx

aahh have docs appointment in 8hours, hopefully LO is engaged..doubt it though, coz i cant feel her head

Ahhhh my dr surprised me with a sweep today. O.O I thought it'd be fun waiting afterwards, but now I'm bleeding with lots of cramping and contractions. :\

:o How come they did it so soon? Youre not full term yet! My midwife does sweeps at 41 weeks :(

:o How come they did it so soon? Youre not full term yet! My midwife does sweeps at 41 weeks :(

I was wondering this too. I never had a Sweep with my daughter and I made it to 39+6 with her. wasnt even offered one.

I had my first team apt today Excited but Not. Im hoping I dont get the Bitchy one Might have to tell her where to go and how to get there, Ugh shes so mean. Hoping I get the same guy who delivered Jaymee, Hes very Jamaican and hard to understand but The worlds BEST doctor

Just seen my midwife too and all is well :) Head slightly more engaged than before

I was wondering this too. I never had a Sweep with my daughter and I made it to 39+6 with her. wasnt even offered one.

I had my first team apt today Excited but Not. Im hoping I dont get the Bitchy one Might have to tell her where to go and how to get there, Ugh shes so mean. Hoping I get the same guy who delivered Jaymee, Hes very Jamaican and hard to understand but The worlds BEST doctor

Apparently OBs here are very impatient. My friend Kalin (who's on BnB here somewhere) had her first at 36 weeks and my friend Ashley who had the same OB had her first at 36 weeks. Meh. The bleeding stopped last night, but I passed a plug this morning that had blood in it, so i dunno if that was my bloody show or blood from the sweep.
This would definitely not be the time to go into labor! We have 6 inches of snow and the iciest roads I've ever seen. (I know I shouldn't complain about the amount of snow we have, but I live in Texas where it NEVER snows).

Yeah its our month! Felt like it would never come. Now it has it doesnt feel like its time!

:rofl: Laurenburch, I live in Chicago and my area is estimated between 1 and 2 FEET!!!

I had some brown blood in my underwear last night. Tiny tiny tiny little bit, but it was sure noticeable! Then later I had a slight pink/brown discharge but it was barely colored. Nothing so far today and no BH or any tightenings or pains except the normal ones in my back but hopefully its starting!!!

And hey what is the difference between a sweep and an internal exam??
I got an internal at 34+2 and getting one tomorrow at 37+2.

Thats not a sweep though is it?

An internal is where they check your cervix and see how you're progressing. A sweep is where they separate your membranes from your cervix to help stimulate labor. My mom told me today that they do it so that maybe you'll lose your plug and dilate some more. o_O which apparently worked for me so far.

Had my first team apt today and the lady I hate Is on holidays for the next two weeks :D So I hope I go before she gets back. Im almost full term too :D and I havent even had an internal :( oh well not too concerned the less they are up there the better

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->