**February Babies**

Officially full term today! So could be anytime now, I can't believe it's so close! Xx

Im booked in for a sweep on monday. I will be 38+4. anyone know the chances of success? :)

I'm booked in for a sweep on Friday I'll be 40+6 my midwife wouldn't do one until then.. I think the success rate is fairly low though so I'm not getting my hopes up!

Not sure on the success rate but i was born after a sweep so who knows! My midwife wont do one until around 41 weeks :(

My midwife would never do a sweep! She's just like relax your baby knows when to come...

bloody hippies :dohh:

Not sure if and when my midwife will give a sweep but I think the success rate can depend on how ready your body is at that point. Anyone feel like baby is really stretching your tummy now? I'm pretty sure he's dropped abit more as my appetite is getting better and can eat more, plus I can breathe proerly again, but around my belly button is really tight and stretched, I have my first stretch mark there now, anyone know any cream to help with it as it getting super itchy too, I already use bio oil.. But that seems to irritate it now! Xxx

Try baby oil for the itching. But unfortunately nothing helps with the stretch marks :(

Ive been getting really bad pains in my right hip and front right of my bump since last night. No idea what it is but i cant seem to get comfortable at all.

I've got that too Hun, and period type aching pain, in bottom on my stomach, I just wish something would happen if it's going to happen, I've found only way to get comfy in bed with my hips hurting is put a pillow under your hips and bump, takes the pressure off a bit Hun, and walking up and down the stairs helps stretch my hips but as soon as I've stopped it hurts again! I can't wait for him to be born now! He's getting too big for my belly now! Lol xxxx

Yeah i knowmost places dont like doing them until you are over due. I luckily found someone who doesnt care much at all, as long as im past 38 weeks they said its fine :) but they wont do it unless my cervix is 'favourable' so fxd! I guess we will find out monday!

My belly has been like that too! So tight around my belly button. I have SOOO many stretch marks though and unfortunately havent found any creams that work. I tried bio oil but it just dried my skin out. Luckily i live in QLD in Australia and its a really hot summer here now, so i have been sunbathing in my bikini every day and its starting to fade my stretch marks. So if its not too cold where you are, try to get a bit of vitamin c! :)

Its pretty cold here at the moment so no sunbathing for us unfortunately :(
Ive got some cream thats called mum to be by sanctuary. I got it in boots and its lovely. Doesnt fade anything but it helps the itching loads.
I had really bad constant pains last night but theyve gone a little but still there. Not sure if theyve gone because ive taken paracetamol though but i can definitely still feel them, theyre just dulled.
Full term tomorrow too!

Yeah i knowmost places dont like doing them until you are over due. I luckily found someone who doesnt care much at all, as long as im past 38 weeks they said its fine :) but they wont do it unless my cervix is 'favourable' so fxd! I guess we will find out monday!

My belly has been like that too! So tight around my belly button. I have SOOO many stretch marks though and unfortunately havent found any creams that work. I tried bio oil but it just dried my skin out. Luckily i live in QLD in Australia and its a really hot summer here now, so i have been sunbathing in my bikini every day and its starting to fade my stretch marks. So if its not too cold where you are, try to get a bit of vitamin c! :)

oh u live in qld..are you near where the cyclone was?

Just got a call from my hospital team and Im being sent for urgent bloodwork because they dont like the results , and Im being sent for an emergency scan. :( appearently they think Im all of a sudden measuring small and my fulids might be low. because this happened to my sister at 36 weeks and her daughter was born with Health problems. now im all worried stupid hospital

I hope everything goes ok and that baby is ok! Thankfully youre full term today!

Hope everything is okay for you Hun, and I only have one stretch mark so I've been really lucky since both my sisters got them real bad, itching isn't too bad now, I think he dropped again last night, so maybe it's not so tight where he is now, I'm not sure though if that's what it was or not! I'm in pain aroung my his constantly now, the dullish ache as you said holly, and in lower back, got some period pain in the front, but that's not as constant. Something has just felt different the past couple of days too, keep saying to my oh its different, can't sleep very well, and woke up at 6 this morning, getting the urge to nest a bit too now but not sure if it's because I'm looking for signs that I could go into labour, because I want to so much! I hope it is the start of something, I want him here so bad now! Xxxx

Ive felt really odd the past couple of days too. A bit less pain now but a lot still in my back and hips. Bump is definitely lower too, i fit into a pre-pregnancy top today! It was a size too big when i bought it.. But it still fit!

No luckily! We live in brisbane so just got flooding. But nothing in our area. OHs parents live in townsville so they got caught in the cyclone but everything is alright apparently, just no power. Scary stuff!

No luckily! We live in brisbane so just got flooding. But nothing in our area. OHs parents live in townsville so they got caught in the cyclone but everything is alright apparently, just no power. Scary stuff!

i know so scary.my mums in brisbane too, was scared shitless for her.feel sorry as for qld, as if the floods wernt enough.!

GOSH! im fed up wanna have the baby already!even though just this morning just with the bh i was like no im not ready lol but pregnancy is just too long!lol
and i wanna drink a redbull already!!miss all that caffeine!..
oh wait can u drink like redbull n stuff while breastfeeding?hmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"