**February Babies**

You can drink a red bull now! Theres a certain amount of caffeine you can have in a day. You can find it if you google it. But one can of red bull is fine if you dont have anything else like tea, coffee, chocolate etc that puts you over the limit.

I miss energy drinks too. I told James I wanted to drink a Monster before I go to the hospital to deliver.

Anybody else feel like they're having a Charlie Horse in their back and tummy? It's way different from the intense tightenings that I was having when I went to L&D the other night.

Oh, and I'm reminding everyone to drink lots and lots of water. Don't want to get dehydrated like I did. Es no bueno.

laurenburch: I miss energy drinks too. I told James I wanted to drink a Monster before I go to the hospital to deliver

I already Have one bought lol, I miss them so so so Much. Monster is my favorite energy drink its sooo good. I have to admit I have had one or two while pregnant both times but Im usually so good.

Now I want bubs to be born so I can drink it. And because I want to know if its a Katherine or a Joshua lol

laurenburch: I miss energy drinks too. I told James I wanted to drink a Monster before I go to the hospital to deliver

I already Have one bought lol, I miss them so so so Much. Monster is my favorite energy drink its sooo good. I have to admit I have had one or two while pregnant both times but Im usually so good.

Now I want bubs to be born so I can drink it. And because I want to know if its a Katherine or a Joshua lol

I sometimes snuck a sip from James' Monster at work. But never more than a sip a day because I was so paranoid, and I loved my daily Dr Pepper lol. Now I'm all water and 7up because that's all I can really stomach.

I sometimes snuck a sip from James' Monster at work. But never more than a sip a day because I was so paranoid, and I loved my daily Dr Pepper lol. Now I'm all water and 7up because that's all I can really stomach.

Thats actually funny , I craved dr pepper for like 2 months straight lol

Thats actually funny , I craved dr pepper for like 2 months straight lol

I couldn't go a day without drinking a dr pepper! Didn't help that we sold dr pepper at the pizza hut i work at.

I miss energy drinks too. I told James I wanted to drink a Monster before I go to the hospital to deliver.

Anybody else feel like they're having a Charlie Horse in their back and tummy? It's way different from the intense tightenings that I was having when I went to L&D the other night.

Oh, and I'm reminding everyone to drink lots and lots of water. Don't want to get dehydrated like I did. Es no bueno.

Ive been getting that in the bottom of my bump and my right side of my back and hip. I know thats where shes leaning though so im not sure if shes on a nerve or something. Been getting a lot of BH recently too

Alright, it looks like this is it. I've only been able to sleep in between contractions for about an hour since yesterday. I went up to L&D last night because they were down to 3-5 minutes apart. As soon as I got there, they spaced out a tiny bit, but were showing up strong on the monitor. After given lots of water and told to walk around for a bit, I had dilated to 3 cm and am now 100% effaced. :) So they said Congrats, you're in early labor. I asked to be sent home because James needed his sleep and work 13 hours today, but I have a feeling he'll be called out of work. They told me I'll most likely be back in 24 hours and have her either today or tomorrow. I'M SO EXCITED. But also scared out of my mind.

Hey guys, my wee man was born two days early at 6am exactly on the 1st of February weighing a whopping 8lbs 9 and a half oz. :D 53cm long. He is called Oliver George Murray :baby: Going to try & do a birth story soon, so I will let you's know.

Holly, cause I won't be on much you gotta keep me updated on everyone :D

Hello :D My baby Maddison Ava Grace Costello was born on 2nd of February, 20 days early at 10:25am. She weighed 5lb 10oz and 40.5 cm long.

Attachments

• 8926_158997696696_661986696_3219352_4179448_n.jpg
    8926_158997696696_661986696_3219352_4179448_n.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 2
LAUREN HAD BABY KAYLA !!!
Feb 6th ( not sure what time )
7lb 9oz 20 in :)
Will post the URL when its on facebook :)
Wifi is horrible in the hospital!
Congrats Lauren!!

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...798025&theater

that is the album im not sure who can see because she is tagged!
Lauren she is beautiful!

What's a Charlie horse btw? I feel dumb for not knowing.. I have lots of Braxton hicks too, like most of the day, I'll get them regular but in no pattern iykwim? Keep dreaming that I'm gonna go into labour too! Past 2 nights been waking up thinking why am I not in labour yet? Weird.. I want my little boy now!! I'm gonna try and get things moving soon, lots of walking and maybe dtd, hot spicy food etc! Been nesting really bad all weekend... All I want to do is organise! Congratulations on all the births! Xxx

Congrats Lauren!

A charlie horse is a cramp. I think only Americans say it. I was so confused the first time my OH said it to me!

Ahh thanks hun, I haven't had any cramps, unless I try to cross my legs to fast or move my hips too quick, but I think that's just because of his position! 15 days to go now til he's due, never thought I'd be here, seemed forever away! Xxx

Hello :D My baby Maddison Ava Grace Costello was born on 2nd of February, 20 days early at 10:25am. She weighed 5lb 10oz and 40.5 cm long.

What a beautiful baby! Congrats! Hope you are doing well and recovering :) xx

When your water breaks, is it clear?
and what if there is no gush? Just trickles...
I went pee, and stood up and some water came out... And so i sat back down and if i tried to pee again kinda with a little push more CLEAR wateryy stuff... so i got up and got a paper cup and tried over that, and it was clear, didnt smeell like much but didnt smeell like urine at all!
39w + 3d

Definitely sounds like your waters!! I would call my midwife! Good luck, keep us posted :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->