February bfps??

Thanks. Yea I'll stick with it, may Aswell, hopefully looking at everything together will still help to reassure me :)

You're still in with a chance at -3 - don't give up hope! :hugs:

Hi ladies checking in...af finally fled!! Woo hoo! CD6 for me...waiting to use my opks and will try the every other day method or something lol not sure what to do with this cycle...I did order preseed to maybe try it. I still can't decide if it's something I want to try. I did see my PCP and she put in orders to check all my blood and get an US to make sure things are working right. That's all happening next week! Fx for everyone this month!

So....I didn't know my cycle very well, and it turns out it is an odd one... I thought I must have missed my surge with the OPK tests I was taking, as I'm so far into my cycle. But I've been feeling odd, did a pregnancy test and it's a no, so randomly did and OPK, and there we have it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 11
Hello. was hoping to join here. im on cd10 and according to FF my ov is due on the 31st. starting OPKs tonight

Welcome :) hope you are getting on okay, and good luck!

LuLu- I am also going to try Pre-Seed this cycle once BD time gets here. I read a lot of reviews and it seems like a lot of people have had a lot of luck with it. I figure it can't hurt to try. I am also going to try using Soft Cups in conjunction with it, should be interesting! I put a link below for anyone that has not heard of the Soft Cup method

https://www.wikihow.com/Get-Pregnant-Using-Instead-Cups

And FYI, you don't necessarily have to have DH or SO go into the cup you can also just insert the cup immediately after BDing.

MDW- Yay for O day!! good luck!!

Mommy- Welcome! Welcome! I too started using OPK this cycle. I am on CD 9 and yesterday and today were both faint double lines. So, still negative but almost there! Good Luck!!

Hi guys so I'm almost positive the witch is due any day know the cramp I have Is icky so I have decided I'm defo getting my bfp February my body doesn't even have a choice I have just stocked up on pre seed clear blue ovulation tests pre natal vitamins and lots off pregnancy tests ahh I'm excited

Loving it!! I realize im oh...20 days late on jumping in to this group. But AF showed up on the 19th and has since left the building (thank goodness!). I too stocked up on Pre-seed, which I have never used before and started using an OPK and I'm feeling super positive about it. I feel like I am finally DOING something and being pro-active instead of just wining it with a period tracking app.

I keep telling myself that February is the month!! I'm feeling really good about it and I've just decided that BFP is the only acceptable outcome and that my body just doesn't have a choice. It is on like Donkey Kong!! I got a faint double line on my first OPK this morning and its CD 8. CM is a little creamy...so it seems like everything is pointing to O day being right around the corner and I am PUMPED!! :happydance::happydance:

Anyone else out there feeling my vibe???

Otherwise, I'm 26 and DH is also 26. Been married for 1.5 years but we've been together for 5. Been ttc #1 with the "lets just see what happens" method for about 5 cycles. This is first cycle actually diving into the "trying" part of ttc. DH is a farmer and we are from Kentucky in the US. I have completely fallen in love with this forum. You can also find me in Trying to Conceive #1 Buddies! And right now I am just looking to share positivity and good vibes.

Hello! and Welcome :) This forum is a great place to come for every aspect - advice, worries, concerns, general chit chat! I wish you every luck :flower:

Thanks ladies!

Miss Mitch- I chart my basal body temp every morning. In my signature you can see a graph, that is my chart. The temp I got today indicates I might have ovulated since it was significantly higher than the previous temps. However it requires three consecutive days of higher temps to confirm ovulation.

Erin- welcome to the group. So I had a super super dark one but it wasn't quite as dark as the control line. I almost always have a faint line and have read that it probably doesn't mean anything some women just have some LH in their system all the time. In order to be positive it has to be as dark or darker than the control line.

I just did some googling - I think I sort of understand it! It's crazy what your body does that we can track when ovulating :wacko:

Welcome :) I am super determined this month too! Unfortunately I've woken up with a cold and a sore throat which is super annoying around O time because it will ruin my temps :( hopefully I'll be able to breathe through my nose again soon or I'm not going to be able to tell if/when I have O'd!! So annoying, I feel like I always get Ill around O time.
I just hope I can keep hubby on board for lots of BD until O!

Oh no Rose, hope you feel better soon! i'd also say still crack on with what your doing, keep the routine!

Welcome erin :)

Rose, hope your temps aren't affected then. Keep temping anyway? I have been having a sore throat and cold too but I *think* my temps are okay so far.

I'm a little down about my chances. Looks like I'm ovulating today instead of yesterday. Last BD was 3 days ago and DH was in no mood to BD again on a weekday.

Skycastles don't give up - doesn't sperm survive any where between 3-7 days?! You still have a chance :flower:

Hello. was hoping to join here. im on cd10 and according to FF my ov is due on the 31st. starting OPKs tonight

Hello and welcome! Keep us all updated with what goes on :thumbup:

I think I am 2 dpo today and I am just achy and kinda crampy. Just overall don't feel well. I really hope I am trying not to get sick. :nope:

I think I am 2 dpo today and I am just achy and kinda crampy. Just overall don't feel well. I really hope I am trying not to get sick. :nope:

Krissie don't some people feel a bit under the weather when the sperm has got the egg? Or am I making that up? You could be in with a chance! I really don't know for me this month whether i'm in or out

Ok lady's so I'm either 3dpo or 4dpo symptoms I'm have a really sore tummy 😓😓 n feel just crap also have cramp and a cold sore 😓

Yea I've heard some women don't feel good during the tww and end up pregnant.

I didn't track any tww symptoms with ds as I was certain we were out that cycle.

Ok lady's so I'm either 3dpo or 4dpo symptoms I'm have a really sore tummy 😓😓 n feel just crap also have cramp and a cold sore 😓

I'm 4 or 5 DPO today. Will you test before AF is due? I'm not 100% sure when AF is due for me since it's my first cycle and not sure if my lp has changed since having ds. I think I'll test 9/10 or 10/11 DPO. Bit nervous now I've said it.

I've been having a sore tummy too especially when sleeping as I'm a tummy sleeper but haven't been able to the last 2 nights, low energy levels (could be from not sleeping properly) and a bit snappy :wacko: with ds the only really early symptom I remember is the low energy levels. Then 5 days after AF was due I had nausea and very frequent urination.

Good luck XOstacey and Krissie and anyone else who is in the tww! We need some BFP'S in here. Wouldn't it be great if we all go them!

I'm 4 or 5 DPO today. Will you test before AF is due? I'm not 100% sure when AF is due for me since it's my first cycle and not sure if my lp has changed since having ds. I think I'll test 9/10 or 10/11 DPO. Bit nervous now I've said it.

I've been having a sore tummy too especially when sleeping as I'm a tummy sleeper but haven't been able to the last 2 nights, low energy levels (could be from not sleeping properly) and a bit snappy :wacko: with ds the only really early symptom I remember is the low energy levels. Then 5 days after AF was due I had nausea and very frequent urination.

Good luck XOstacey and Krissie and anyone else who is in the tww! We need some BFP'S in here. Wouldn't it be great if we all go them!
Hi 🙂 I'm going to start testing at the weekend I'm crazy like that 😂😂 good luck

Hi all I'm now 8dpo I'm feeling tired, crampy, got awful heartburn (only ever had it while pregnant with dd#1) I've been super moody and irritable :/ this 2ww seems to be going on forever :(

Hi all I'm now 8dpo I'm feeling tired, crampy, got awful heartburn (only ever had it while pregnant with dd#1) I've been super moody and irritable :/ this 2ww seems to be going on forever :(

Good luck hun! Sounds promising.

Finally 1dpo today! We'll see what this cycle brings me. I'll be testing at 16 or 17dpo.
Good luck, all you lovely ladies!

Oh wow Skycastles. I don't think I could do that!

XOstacey, now your making me want to test that early too ��
I'm with you Krissie, im trying to wait for 9dpo

LOL.
My luteal phase is 15 or 16days, so I want to wait till AF is late. This is only my second cycle TTC/NTNP, so my willpower hasn't been tested for the long run yet :)

Hi ladies!

I'm mama to 2 beautiful boys and npnt at the moment.

My cycles are all over the place. Curently cd34. Going to try to avoid testing until cd50 to avoid disappointment.

Also trying to avoid the crazy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->