February bfps??

Hey everyone in around 2dpo been getting getting twitches today and cramp so god knows 👌👌 wishing the time away 😂😂 good luck everybody

10 DPO today & I am pretty sure I am out for this month. FX for February (birthday) BFP!!!

Well I think I got my definite positive opk today. I think the one on Saturday while very close wasn't my real deal considering I still have not got my temp rise. But we got in good timing with the bding for an o today or tomorrow.

CD7 here. Time to start BDing, but more so this weekend most likely. Probably O on Monday or so.

I only started temping when i got EWCM but I think I am ovulating today. We BD-ed on Sunday.. would that be close enough?

Krissie - glad you are expecting the O.. hope you have that temp rise today/tomorrow

Slammerkin - i've been seeing your avatar and been wanting to tell you.. your baby is so beautiful! DH and I would love a little girl too. Just today he told me he thought of a name :cloud9:

Snowbunnie - why do you think you're out? Are you waiting to test only when AF is late, or will you start soon?

Managed to get some BD in last night so waiting for that egg now!! Hopefully it will come soon but usually I O around CD18 after a good few days of cm so it's more likely to be towards the end of the week. Hubby should be home early today - im hoping while DS is having his nap - so I'm hoping we will have lots of time to get busy :haha:

I only started temping when i got EWCM but I think I am ovulating today. We BD-ed on Sunday.. would that be close enough?

Sounds close enough to me!

Slammerkin - i've been seeing your avatar and been wanting to tell you.. your baby is so beautiful! DH and I would love a little girl too. Just today he told me he thought of a name :cloud9:

Thank you so much! Obviously I think she's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, but I'm biased, lol. I wanted a girl really bad, but of course would have loved a boy too. I'd love another girl for the next one.

Managed to get some BD in last night so waiting for that egg now!! Hopefully it will come soon but usually I O around CD18 after a good few days of cm so it's more likely to be towards the end of the week. Hubby should be home early today - im hoping while DS is having his nap - so I'm hoping we will have lots of time to get busy :haha:

We might get busy during DD's nap today too, lol!

Krissie - glad you are expecting the O.. hope you have that temp rise today/tomorrow

Snowbunnie - why do you think you're out? Are you waiting to test only when AF is late, or will you start soon?

I've been testing since 9 DPO. All BFN's :sad1:

I got my temp shift today. I am pretty sure I o'd yesterday. :happydance:

With the later o it means af is due on 2/7 now.

Yay Krissie, hopefully you'll get a sticky bean!

I'm also due for AF around the 7th. I'm sure my LP would have changed but I haven't been tracking long enough to know so I'm going off of before I conceived DS.
4 DPO here and even though I'm trying to keep busy I'm getting quite impatient :dohh: I won't test before 9DPO as I'm sure it took at least that for my son to implant.

I got my temp shift today. I am pretty sure I o'd yesterday. :happydance:

With the later o it means af is due on 2/7 now.

Woohoo! hopefully you get a sticky one! I have my fingers crossed!

What do you mean by temp shift? I am such a novice haha xx

Hi guys so I'm almost positive the witch is due any day know the cramp I have Is icky so I have decided I'm defo getting my bfp February my body doesn't even have a choice I have just stocked up on pre seed clear blue ovulation tests pre natal vitamins and lots off pregnancy tests ahh I'm excited

Loving it!! I realize im oh...20 days late on jumping in to this group. But AF showed up on the 19th and has since left the building (thank goodness!). I too stocked up on Pre-seed, which I have never used before and started using an OPK and I'm feeling super positive about it. I feel like I am finally DOING something and being pro-active instead of just wining it with a period tracking app.

I keep telling myself that February is the month!! I'm feeling really good about it and I've just decided that BFP is the only acceptable outcome and that my body just doesn't have a choice. It is on like Donkey Kong!! I got a faint double line on my first OPK this morning and its CD 8. CM is a little creamy...so it seems like everything is pointing to O day being right around the corner and I am PUMPED!! :happydance::happydance:

Anyone else out there feeling my vibe???

Otherwise, I'm 26 and DH is also 26. Been married for 1.5 years but we've been together for 5. Been ttc #1 with the "lets just see what happens" method for about 5 cycles. This is first cycle actually diving into the "trying" part of ttc. DH is a farmer and we are from Kentucky in the US. I have completely fallen in love with this forum. You can also find me in Trying to Conceive #1 Buddies! And right now I am just looking to share positivity and good vibes.

Well I think I got my definite positive opk today. I think the one on Saturday while very close wasn't my real deal considering I still have not got my temp rise. But we got in good timing with the bding for an o today or tomorrow.

Krissie are you using a digital OPK or a regular one? I just started using one and I got a faint double line this morning, CD 8, but the instructions said that if the test line is lighter its still not positive. Has to be the same or darker than control line. Is this what you mean by close but not the real deal?? I'm totally new to the world of OPKing

Thanks ladies!

Miss Mitch- I chart my basal body temp every morning. In my signature you can see a graph, that is my chart. The temp I got today indicates I might have ovulated since it was significantly higher than the previous temps. However it requires three consecutive days of higher temps to confirm ovulation.

Erin- welcome to the group. So I had a super super dark one but it wasn't quite as dark as the control line. I almost always have a faint line and have read that it probably doesn't mean anything some women just have some LH in their system all the time. In order to be positive it has to be as dark or darker than the control line.

Hi guys so I'm almost positive the witch is due any day know the cramp I have Is icky so I have decided I'm defo getting my bfp February my body doesn't even have a choice I have just stocked up on pre seed clear blue ovulation tests pre natal vitamins and lots off pregnancy tests ahh I'm excited

Loving it!! I realize im oh...20 days late on jumping in to this group. But AF showed up on the 19th and has since left the building (thank goodness!). I too stocked up on Pre-seed, which I have never used before and started using an OPK and I'm feeling super positive about it. I feel like I am finally DOING something and being pro-active instead of just wining it with a period tracking app.

I keep telling myself that February is the month!! I'm feeling really good about it and I've just decided that BFP is the only acceptable outcome and that my body just doesn't have a choice. It is on like Donkey Kong!! I got a faint double line on my first OPK this morning and its CD 8. CM is a little creamy...so it seems like everything is pointing to O day being right around the corner and I am PUMPED!! :happydance::happydance:

Anyone else out there feeling my vibe???

Otherwise, I'm 26 and DH is also 26. Been married for 1.5 years but we've been together for 5. Been ttc #1 with the "lets just see what happens" method for about 5 cycles. This is first cycle actually diving into the "trying" part of ttc. DH is a farmer and we are from Kentucky in the US. I have completely fallen in love with this forum. You can also find me in Trying to Conceive #1 Buddies! And right now I am just looking to share positivity and good vibes.

Welcome to the group 😍 I'm now about 4dpo and wishing the time away can't wait to start testing 😂 Lots of baby dust

Welcome :) I am super determined this month too! Unfortunately I've woken up with a cold and a sore throat which is super annoying around O time because it will ruin my temps :( hopefully I'll be able to breathe through my nose again soon or I'm not going to be able to tell if/when I have O'd!! So annoying, I feel like I always get Ill around O time.
I just hope I can keep hubby on board for lots of BD until O!

Welcome erin :)

Rose, hope your temps aren't affected then. Keep temping anyway? I have been having a sore throat and cold too but I *think* my temps are okay so far.

I'm a little down about my chances. Looks like I'm ovulating today instead of yesterday. Last BD was 3 days ago and DH was in no mood to BD again on a weekday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->