• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February bfps??

:D Morning ladies!! Feeling really good about last night's BD, just saying. Used the Pre-Seed and the soft cups. Still haven't gotten a positive opk but my temp shifted slightly. I'm pretty sure I haven't actually ovulated yet, but I definitely had egg-white CM. Unless I ovulated REALLY early and missed it. My test on CD 8 was the closest to a positive opk I've had yet (CD 11 now). Is it possible to O that soon after AF??

And I probably will not be testing until I'm at least 6 days late. My experience last month was just too stressful, seeing all those negative tests.

Erin I think it's a good idea to wait on testing. I'm waiting until 12 DPO I think, which is when I got my BFP with my daughter. But I haven't yet experienced the stress of trying for months and not getting pregnant.

We BD yesterday, but DH pulled out really quick afterward and pulled a bunch of his "stuff" out with him, lol.

Slammer-Oh no he didn't!! :dohh: well, I tell you, that's where those soft cups can come in handy. Its meant to be a menstrual cup but you can use it after BDing to keep the swimmers from swimming back out. You just have to have one ready to go when your done. I also put my legs in he air, or up against the head board with a pillow under my but for about 15 mins. DH just laughs and says I look ridiculous but, hey whatever works right??

And we've only been BDing without any kind of protection, basically just winging it with me just trying to initiate on certain days according to my period tracker app, for about 5 cycles. This is our first cycle temping, opking, and actively trying. I bought the 90 day VIP access with Fertility Friend and everything. Figured we'd go at it full force using every resource available for a couple months and if we don't get any results then we'll take a month off and relax. DH is really afraid of BDing becoming a chore, we actually had to have nice long conversation about it all last night, but it went well.

Did another ovulation test, and fair to say this one is positive!! And a good temp spike too! Quite excited! The ovulation line is stronger than the test line!!

X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 8
Did another ovulation test, and fair to say this one is positive!! And a good temp spike too! Quite excited! The ovulation line is stronger than the test line!!

X

MDW- WOOT WOOT!!! GO GET IT GIRL!! :dust:

So ladies, I think I need to find another thread...

I couldn't resist testing and...eep! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

The very best of luck to you all, I really hope this is the first of many x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 16

Yayyy huge congrats 👏👏

:happydance::happydance: YAAAAY!! So happy for you!! wishing you the best of luck and a healthy pregnancy!!

AFM-you know, its funny. Finding out people I actually know are getting pregnant depresses me or at least bums me out a little, but on here its a whole different story. I don't know if its because we get so nitty gritty with the details of our journey or what, but its nice to have an environment where I am able to feel happy for someone instead of bitter or resentful. Go you Rozzzer!!

Thank you all for the love and congratulations - I'm so hoping many more of you join me this month - lucky thread! ��

So, I didn't track this month but given DH was away from 10th-18th, I must be somewhere around 12dpo - it's the 30th here

Hellllooo all! Joining in! :D

My name is Shannon. I'm 24 years old. I've been with my wonderful best friend/husband/soul mate for 7, going on 8 years now. We are high school sweethearts. We have two gorgeous children together, 5 year old "T" and almost 2 year old "B".

I stopped taking the pill in December and actually got a false positive in January. That was really sad but I just finished my first period off the pill yesterday. I have always had crazy cycles when not on birth control but I always have one period a month, just never set times. So if I go February with no period I'm hopefully pregnant! This will be our 1st official cycle for baby #3. We have been lucky enough to conceive 1st cycle with both kiddos so hoping it'll be quick this time around as well.

Can't wait to get to know you all! :D

Congrats Rozzer!! Happy & healthy journey ahead to you!

Welcome Shannon :)

Congratulations Rozzer!

Welcome Shannon :) I am also 24 and have an almost 3 year old with my husband, we have been together 8 years.

Managed to get some bd in last night and hopefully I will O today. Will try and get another session in tonight (poor hubby must be exhausted :haha:) and then hopefully we will have the best chance possible :)

Welcome shannon!!

Rose-lucky you!! I tried to get DH to be down for a quickie this morning and he wasn't having it. Didn't wanna be rushed. Ah well, guess I'll have to settle for tonight. I think I might be ovulating today. I felt a little pinching on my right side and my CM has been getting clearer and more eggwhite-ish. I got a positive opks last night too and another one this morning.

Welcome Shannon. I'm also (almost) 24and have been married for almost 3 years and with DH for 10 years this October. Ds is 18 months and were TTC #2. Good luck for this cycle!

Ok i think this cycle, im not going to be able to hold off testing until 16dpo. :haha: just bought a lot of tests (they were on sale! :haha: ) and I totally want to poas now. Ooops.
Even got myself a digital test. The hubby asked if it was a disposable or a reusable one and when I explained it was just the usual test with a digital screen, he went "what a waste of money." Have to agree with him but well, too bad, I still got it!!
When would be a good time to start testing? 12dpo? I only have the standard tests, not a FRER.

Ok i think this cycle, im not going to be able to hold off testing until 16dpo. :haha: just bought a lot of tests (they were on sale! :haha: ) and I totally want to poas now. Ooops.
Even got myself a digital test. The hubby asked if it was a disposable or a reusable one and when I explained it was just the usual test with a digital screen, he went "what a waste of money." Have to agree with him but well, too bad, I still got it!!
When would be a good time to start testing? 12dpo? I only have the standard tests, not a FRER.
I'm between 7dpo and 8dpo and have already started woops 😝😌

6 dpo, have to test tomorrow with a hospital pregnancy test, anyone know what sensitvity they give out to test after a miscarriage (to make sure all product is out), hate that word product, ...... we have dbed around o so there is a chance we caught the egg before first AF, i hope so, been symptom spotting like crazy, but if tomorrows test is neg, will test saturday at 12 dpo, if i can wait...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->