February bfps??

Yusss pre seed shall be put to use in 20 minutes 😂😂

Krissie - Do u think it could be that it's slightly delayed because of your flu? Hope u start getting that positive soon:hugs: I feel terrible enough waiting so long to ovulate.. i can't imagine how much worse it'll be not to o at all after all the waiting. Fingers crossed for you.
You're on clomid now, right? Have you experienced a cycle where it didnt work for you?

Newmama - what is checking the progesterone level for? Sorry I'm a newbie to TTC :flower:

Babydoll - looks like we are going to be around the same timeline :thumbup:
Progesterone level is to confirm ovulation from my understanding above 10 in an unmedicated cycle :happydance: and above 15 in a medicated cycle are really good,confirm ovulation. Progesterone also signal lining to thicken for better chance of implantation. This int diagnostic of pregnancy:baby: but my level can also be found in first trimester. So keeping fingers crossed

Krissie - Do u think it could be that it's slightly delayed because of your flu? Hope u start getting that positive soon:hugs: I feel terrible enough waiting so long to ovulate.. i can't imagine how much worse it'll be not to o at all after all the waiting. Fingers crossed for you.
You're on clomid now, right? Have you experienced a cycle where it didnt work for you?

Newmama - what is checking the progesterone level for? Sorry I'm a newbie to TTC :flower:

Progesterone level is to confirm ovulation from my understanding above 10 in an unmedicated cycle :happydance: and above 15 in a medicated cycle are really good,confirm ovulation. Progesterone also signal lining to thicken for better chance of implantation. This int diagnostic of pregnancy:baby: but my level can also be found in first trimester. So keeping fingers crossed

Stupid question see as soon as I ovulate my boobs start killing me I'm so moody n all that crap does that mean my progesterone is ok?

Yay XOstacey. Get that egg!

This is my latest OPK which is the darkest so far! :happydance:
we BD last night and will again tonight and maybe tomorrow night as well. Hopefully we will Catch the egg.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 1
Yay XOstacey. Get that egg!

This is my latest OPK which is the darkest so far! :happydance:
we BD last night and will again tonight and maybe tomorrow night as well. Hopefully we will Catch the egg.

Yayyy good luck

I got a possitive clear blue opk last night and negative tonight but sharp pains tonight on the right side is that normal? X

Yayy we dtd last night using pre seed and the night before also will tonight fx

Hi ladies

Can I join? I'm CD7 today and first cycle TTC #1. I am 28 and so is my DH. I just started temping so hoping that will give me insight into when I ovulate as I recently came off bcp after 7+ years on them. If things go well this month I will be testing on Valentines Day.

Welcome!! :D

I'm most prob going to be testing in about 10 days. I've been doing ovulation tests for the first time, and none of them have shown as positive yet. I may have missed my surge on the tests though. We've been regularly DTD, so if it's going to happen I' think we've given it a fair enough shot!

I'm most prob going to be testing in about 10 days. I've been doing ovulation tests for the first time, and none of them have shown as positive yet. I may have missed my surge on the tests though. We've been regularly DTD, so if it's going to happen I' think we've given it a fair enough shot!

Good luck 👌 I will be testing in ten days to

Stupid question see as soon as I ovulate my boobs start killing me I'm so moody n all that crap does that mean my progesterone is ok?

No such thing as stupid question. Without a blood level, usually done cd21, don't know for sure but possibly it is the hormone that can cause those symptoms.

Well bfn for me at 12 dpo

Good luck 👌 I will be testing in ten days to

I too will be testing around the same time. Good luck ladies!

How's everyone doing?

Sounds like everyone is well on the way to Ov and testing! I really hope alget your positive results, wouldn't it be such a lovely thing! I don't think i'm going to get my BFP this cycle, just got a feeling! don't think we dtd enough xx

Today is CD1 for me! Going to start using OPKs this month so fingers crossed for a successful month! :)

Well my spotting has stopped and I seem to be getting more cm, albeit not ewcm, so hopefully I'm on track for O in a few more days. My OPKS are very light so think it will be around CD16 (my usual) or later. This is good as we were very busy over the weekend so didn't get any time to BD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->