• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February bfps??

DH and got in some more BD last night but....sadly I was not able to "finish" during BD. I was able to take care of myself after and I made sure to put in a soft cup so everything would stay in. Wondering if this will make a difference?? Pretty sure I ovulated yesterday, because i didbhave a temp spike but didn't get crosshairs??? Does that only come up after your temp has stayed up for several days??

Hospital tests are typically 25 miu so not very sensitive.

So sorry darkriver. Fx for February.

Erin- you need 3 days of higher temps before crosshairs will confirm o.

Hello all, LMP was Jan 22. Thinking I'm going to be ovulating sometime this week. Planning to start testing Feb 22! Good luck to you all! Hpefully soon We'll be talking about our November babies!!

I am 6 dpo and just dying to test. Even though I know there is no chance right now. This tww is really dragging. Af is due in one week!

I am 6 dpo and just dying to test. Even though I know there is no chance right now. This tww is really dragging. Af is due in one week!

I'm 7dpo 😂 And already testing I couldn't wait

I will definitely be testing tomorrow. I buy IC for my impatience!

Ladies, I hope you all all had a good wknd?

atosshairs?

AF due tomorrow (if I have a 28 day cycle) Have some slight twinges/period pain today - just don't s gonna happen. Don't want to test as then know for dee i'm out, if that's case. x Rozz congratulations honey! x

Ladies, I hope you all all had a good wknd?

atosshairs?

AF due tomorrow (if I have a 28 day cycle) Have some slight twinges/period pain today - just don't s gonna happen. Don't want to test as then know for dee i'm out, if that's case. x Rozz congratulations honey! x

Lots of luck miss Mitch fx for you 😘😘

Excuse my atrocious spelling! I don't know what happened there lol.

I was supposed to say 'what is/are crosshairs?'

Thank you Stacey, I really hope so, I know its only first cycle but I just don't want to wait! All in the same boat lol x

Excuse my atrocious spelling! I don't know what happened there lol.

I was supposed to say 'what is/are crosshairs?'

Thank you Stacey, I really hope so, I know its only first cycle but I just don't want to wait! All in the same boat lol x
Yeh same here I'm 7dpo and the pains I had yesterday on my right side where terrible so fx it was implantation cramps x

I'm 8/9 DPO today and have been having period cramps on and off for 2.5 days. Also having like a full/heavy feeling in the pelvic area ? :shrug:
I've been quite nauseous yesterday and now today which I though may have been lack of sleep but I got a solid 7-8 hours last night so it shouldn't be that. I am feeling out already though. I think it's to do with the cramps maybe :shrug:

Good luck to everyone testing soon. I can't wait to see photos!

Crosshairs are what fertile friend gives you when you temp and have had 3 higher days. It's to confirm ovulation has occured.

So the tests i bought have a sensitivity of 20 mIU/ml. I hope 13dpo is a good enough wait - it's an impt date for me and DH, so I want to test secretly and surprise him! I would want to test at 8dpo actually, before I leave for a holiday, but I'm assuming it'll be a bit pointless? Or can i? :haha: :haha:

Miss mitch - fingers crossed. Update us!

Stacey - how sensitive are your ics? Any squinters to look at?

Can someone explain how the sensitivity thing works? And how do you know how sensitive a test is?

Can someone explain how the sensitivity thing works? And how do you know how sensitive a test is?

The more sensitive the test is thearly earlier it can detect pregnancy. I think frer has a sensitivity of 6 and is considered the most sensitive test available. Wondfos are 25, clear blue digital is around 50 ect.

The package insert or box often will tell you how sensitive it a test is. However, not all do, for example frer does not.

Well I think I Od either yesterday or Saturday - I had a blazing positive OPK on Saturday but my temp didnt rise until this morning. However I am sure that my temps for the last week have been affected by my cold/sore throat so I am going with the OPKs and cm. I really hope I have Od because we BD'd loads this month

Morning ladies!! Seems like a lot of us are going through the same parts of our cycles. I'm pretty sure I O'd on Saturday. I woke up early to take my temp and I was feeling a throbbing pinching on one side, it was what I usually associate with ovulation pain. Also, DH and I got in some BD that night and I was having ovary pain during BD (which was really annoying). You can see on my chart that my temp spiked that morning too, but I don't know if its a true spike or not. I've gotten positive OPKs for the last 3 days, today being the darkest one yet. Gonna get in some BD with Pre-Seed tonight just in case.

Also went to see Obgyn this morning. Looks like we are going to do a sperm analysis on DH in a couple weeks. Wanna wait until we're out of my fertile window, why waste it right? Kind of nervous about that...I mean, right now there's still the possibility that he's completely normal and that it just hasn't happened yet. But getting that test done....what if they say he's sterile? Those test results could turn my world upside down. Going to stay positive for now, but with me the anxiety is always in the background.

Hi i am already out this month. My donor cant make it because of the half term.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->