• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February bfps??

Quick update on me - so going by previous time off the pill (well, what I can remember, I fell after 3 months so didn't take too much notice, didn't realise how important it would be for me to know in the future!) AF should have shown today - its now almost 9pm here, no sign yet, but have felt all day like i'm waiting for the witch to show up. If its coming, I just would wish it would hurry up rather than torture me! so I think I will test tomorrow AM. What do you all think? Too soon?

Crosshairs are what fertile friend gives you when you temp and have had 3 higher days. It's to confirm ovulation has occured.

Thank you, that makes sense! I'll stop asking you questions soon :haha:

So the tests i bought have a sensitivity of 20 mIU/ml. I hope 13dpo is a good enough wait - it's an impt date for me and DH, so I want to test secretly and surprise him! I would want to test at 8dpo actually, before I leave for a holiday, but I'm assuming it'll be a bit pointless? Or can i? :haha: :haha:

Miss mitch - fingers crossed. Update us!

Stacey - how sensitive are your ics? Any squinters to look at?

Ooh skycastles where are you going on your holidays? Apologies if you have already said where :flower:

Morning ladies!! Seems like a lot of us are going through the same parts of our cycles. I'm pretty sure I O'd on Saturday. I woke up early to take my temp and I was feeling a throbbing pinching on one side, it was what I usually associate with ovulation pain. Also, DH and I got in some BD that night and I was having ovary pain during BD (which was really annoying). You can see on my chart that my temp spiked that morning too, but I don't know if its a true spike or not. I've gotten positive OPKs for the last 3 days, today being the darkest one yet. Gonna get in some BD with Pre-Seed tonight just in case.

Also went to see Obgyn this morning. Looks like we are going to do a sperm analysis on DH in a couple weeks. Wanna wait until we're out of my fertile window, why waste it right? Kind of nervous about that...I mean, right now there's still the possibility that he's completely normal and that it just hasn't happened yet. But getting that test done....what if they say he's sterile? Those test results could turn my world upside down. Going to stay positive for now, but with me the anxiety is always in the background.

Erin I hope that you get the results you want, I will have my fx'd for you! :hugs:

Hi i am already out this month. My donor cant make it because of the half term.

Sorry to hear that, does he have to come far? :hugs:

Quick update on me - so going by previous time off the pill (well, what I can remember, I fell after 3 months so didn't take too much notice, didn't realise how important it would be for me to know in the future!) AF should have shown today - its now almost 9pm here, no sign yet, but have felt all day like i'm waiting for the witch to show up. If its coming, I just would wish it would hurry up rather than torture me! so I think I will test tomorrow AM. What do you all think? Too soon?

Well I have already tested and I am not due until Sunday. Soo... probably not the best person to ask. :blush:

But I would definitely say if no witch tomorrow to take a test. It should be quite reliable.

So the tests i bought have a sensitivity of 20 mIU/ml. I hope 13dpo is a good enough wait - it's an impt date for me and DH, so I want to test secretly and surprise him! I would want to test at 8dpo actually, before I leave for a holiday, but I'm assuming it'll be a bit pointless? Or can i? :haha: :haha:

No squinters yet but I didn't get a faint line with my daughter until 12dpo so I'm keeping everything X 😀😀

Crosshairs are what fertile friend gives you when you temp and have had 3 higher days. It's to confirm ovulation has occured.

Thank you, that makes sense! I'll stop asking you questions soon :haha:

Ooh skycastles where are you going on your holidays? Apologies if you have already said where :flower:

Morning ladies!! Seems like a lot of us are going through the same parts of our cycles. I'm pretty sure I O'd on Saturday. I woke up early to take my temp and I was feeling a throbbing pinching on one side, it was what I usually associate with ovulation pain. Also, DH and I got in some BD that night and I was having ovary pain during BD (which was really annoying). You can see on my chart that my temp spiked that morning too, but I don't know if its a true spike or not. I've gotten positive OPKs for the last 3 days, today being the darkest one yet. Gonna get in some BD with Pre-Seed tonight just in case.

Also went to see Obgyn this morning. Looks like we are going to do a sperm analysis on DH in a couple weeks. Wanna wait until we're out of my fertile window, why waste it right? Kind of nervous about that...I mean, right now there's still the possibility that he's completely normal and that it just hasn't happened yet. But getting that test done....what if they say he's sterile? Those test results could turn my world upside down. Going to stay positive for now, but with me the anxiety is always in the background.

Erin I hope that you get the results you want, I will have my fx'd for you! :hugs:

Hi i am already out this month. My donor cant make it because of the half term.

Sorry to hear that, does he have to come far? :hugs:

Test test test good luck 😍

Here are my squinters from this morning. Already jumped the gun and joined a birth group but still waiting to use my FRER tomorrow. Hoping that maybe I can hold out and tell hubby around Valentine's Day. Doubt I'll last until then.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 20
Those aren't very squinty trr!! I can see them easily! Congrats hun.

Congrats trr! I can see those too :)

I think the reason I don't want to test is because at the moment, I have hope, the sooner I take the test, if its positive, I know i'm defo out! So pathetic as only cycle one, I knows. Tomorrow!

Congratulations Trr!! I didn't have to squint to see those lines at all :)

Today is CD9 which means tomorrow I am going to start using OPKs. This is our first month properly TTC (we decided to bring our TTC date forward half way through last month and ended up leaving it too late to catch that eggy) - would DTD every other day from CD10 and then every day for a few days after a positive OPK be ok?

Cd 16 today. I think I Oed cd 14 or 15 but no crosshairs yet so we will see. I am cramping yesterday night and this morning down low around pelvic bone. Wondering if it could be post O cramps or if it's still my body trying to O.

Good luck Kittie - yes that should be plenty :)

Congrats trr! I can see those too :)

I think the reason I don't want to test is because at the moment, I have hope, the sooner I take the test, if its positive, I know i'm defo out! So pathetic as only cycle one, I knows. Tomorrow!

I felt the same way during my first cycle last month. I held out and didn't test until my period came. Hope to hear good news from you :)

Update before work - tested this am, very obvious BFN, but still no AF, and cramping is slowly down. So, most likely just have a longer cycle than original, I don't know x

Sorry Miss Mitch! Hopefully you ovulated later than you thought. You're not out until AF shows :)

So I'm 9dpo when I wiped this morning there was pink blood took an ic this is what I got is there a faint line?image.jpg

Here's this one symptoms I have a really dodjy tummy back ache acne and (tmi) lots of snotty discharge I never get that I'm usually rather dry 🤔🤔image.jpg

Sorry Miss Mitch!! Hang in there

AFM- Finally got my crosshairs! And FF confirmed that I O'd on Saturday CD12, which I was pretty sure of anyway. BD with Pre-Seed on Thurs and Sat so hopefully that was enough to get the job done. Nothing but waiting to do now....damn the tww.

Got a positive FRER this morning so I'm official pregnant. Hope this one sticks.

Got a positive FRER this morning so I'm official pregnant. Hope this one sticks.

Congrats again Trr!!

Afm, my tests this morning were negative. I don't know if my urine was to diluted from all the water I drank last night or if yesterday was just a fluke. I am going to try to hold off until tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->