February bfps??

Congrats trr!

There's still plenty of time krissie - fingers crossed.

Erin, hoping for a speedy TWW!

I think today is O day. Hopefully will get my temp rise tomorrow. We had to BD at 2 am last night because my DD wanted to snuggle with DH all night and wouldn't let him sneak away before then. We were both like "uggghhh" but got the job done anyway, haha!

AF showed! Thanks ladies, but I suppose I could still get a February BFP right!? Well, if I tested a couple days early lol. How are we all today? x

AF showed! Thanks ladies, but I suppose I could still get a February BFP right!? Well, if I tested a couple days early lol. How are we all today? x

So sorry miss Mitch I'm 9-10 dpo posted a test further back think af is due any day 😿😿

Aww sorry MissMitch but way to stay positive!!

AFM- soooo...I have a confession to make. It's really silly and irrational, but even though I got a negative blood test back on Jan 18 and then had a period, which was shorter and only different in that it was really really thick, I can't stop thinking about testing!! I have no reason to think that I could be pregnant all this time but I think about testing every day.

Current symptoms include loss of appetite for the last week and my boobs are killing me today!! Which is only unusual in that they don't usually until right before AF and that's not for 2 weeks! What do you guys think? Should I test or wait for more symptoms?? If I've been preggers all this time then I'd be 6 weeks

I would just test Erin - if you're quite convinced then it's better to know either way because otherwise it will drive you mad for 2 weeks! At least if it's bfn then you will know for sure and won't keep thinking about it. Good luck x

:blush:I know there's a logic to that. And I probably will test it's just...I really hate that foolish feeling I get when I test and it's a BFN

Congrats trr!
XOstacey: your not out until the witch shows! Hopefully your not out and you get that BFP!

Fx for you Krissie! We're about the same stage I think.

Afm: 10 DPO and I tested this morning. I'm not ready to call it a bfn or a bfp. I'll upload a pic and you can all have a look and let me know what you think. There's a bit of a pink shadow line that I'm not quite sure of. If I can wait I'll retest in 2 days on Friday and hopefully it'll be obvious. If I'm realistic I'll more than likely test again in the morning though.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 20
:hugs2: Sorry stacey!!

Babydoll that looks positive to me :)

AFM- I'm a little confused... I'm now 4dpo but still getting nice clear positive opks??? Is that normal??

AFM- I'm a little confused... I'm now 4dpo but still getting nice clear positive opks??? Is that normal??

Not getting your hopes up, but when I got my BFP with my daughter I had positive OPK's after I O'ed. The only suuuure way to tell is to test though! FX for you!

Not getting your hopes up, but when I got my BFP with my daughter I had positive OPK's after I O'ed. The only suuuure way to tell is to test though! FX for you!

I know its too early to take a hpt but does this opk look positive to you? It did to me.

Attachments

• 20160203_075447-1.jpg
    20160203_075447-1.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 6
Erin- looks positive or nearly positive to me.

Not much to report here. 9 dpo and negative hpt this morning.

Hi ladies! Checking back in...just been waiting to O. CD 13 for me and still getting negative OPKs. I had a question...I had a transvaginal US today to get everything checked out...I'm in my 'fertile' week per FF, they used US gel and now I'm worried about killing sperm. We bd last night so not worried about that but worried about tonight if/when we bd. I had the the US at 2pm and will prob bd around 9pm. Should I be ok? I didn't think of the gel until afterward and should have taken preseed with me :( thanks ladies.

I got crosshairs today! So excited because it is my first month temping. FF puts me at 3 dpo today.

Hi ladies! Checking back in...just been waiting to O. CD 13 for me and still getting negative OPKs. I had a question...I had a transvaginal US today to get everything checked out...I'm in my 'fertile' week per FF, they used US gel and now I'm worried about killing sperm. We bd last night so not worried about that but worried about tonight if/when we bd. I had the the US at 2pm and will prob bd around 9pm. Should I be ok? I didn't think of the gel until afterward and should have taken preseed with me :( thanks ladies.

I'd think in 7 hours your body will probably have absorbed it all. I wouldn't worry about it. :flower:

5dpo and still getting BFP Opks. Since this is my first cycle using opks I have no idea if this is normal for me or not. But everything I've read seems to indicate it's not normal in general. I had temp spike today too, wondering if I could have a triphasic chart in the making???

Well either 11dpo or 12dpo just basically waiting for af to arrive 😓😓😓

Well either 11dpo or 12dpo just basically waiting for af to arrive 😓😓😓

hey Stacey! Is your Luteal Phase usually so short, meaning does AF usually come that soon after O day?? I mean, implantation usually takes 6-9dpo, is it possible that it might have been too early to test dear? Don't give up hope yet! Not that you don't know your own body, I'm just trying to throw out a little more hope :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->