February bfps??

Good luck everyone. I'm wishing the days away at the moment, which I know is bad. I've never been impatient like this before!

Good luck everyone. I'm wishing the days away at the moment, which I know is bad. I've never been impatient like this before!

I'm the exact same 😂😂

I wish I had the same positivity you do, heres to month 21 :wacko:

good luck hun x

Off to hospital this evening RE medication! Also, this is my 2nd day of not taking my pill now and feel so hormonal (could also be worrying) is this normal? I honestly can't remember with Olivia. I wondered if my hormones are up and down xx

Off to hospital this evening RE medication! Also, this is my 2nd day of not taking my pill now and feel so hormonal (could also be worrying) is this normal? I honestly can't remember with Olivia. I wondered if my hormones are up and down xx

Good luck 😊 Oh I'm not sure I've never been on the pill but it kinda makes sense

UPDATE consultant said now that I CAN take my Azathioprine! They recommend I stay on as if I come off, and get pregnant, then have a flae from my Crohns, that could do more harm to the baby than the option of my continuing to take this medication. Ridiculous!!!!! But, i'm happier with that. xx

I'd like to join! AF finally showed today, a week late so hoping February is our month! :dust: to all!

Hi ladies please can I join :) AF arrived today :( I am resorting to pregnacare conception and conceive plus this month, and will be temping and using OPKs too. Hoping this will be our lucky month!!

Hello everyone! I'd like to join too. I'm on CD7 now but with long irregular cycles so not expecting to O until CD21-28, the first or second week next month. I'm finding the wait to O a lot more stressful than the TWW! I think my test date maybe around 21st Feb.. what about all of you?
This is my second cycle trying for our first.. just trying to enjoying the journey so far:fish:

Hi everyone 😊😊 how are we all I ovulate in ten days yayyy

I have about 16 days until ovulation! This month is going to last forever. O day is due the day before my birthday :haha: would be pretty cool to conceive on my birthday

I have about 16 days until ovulation! This month is going to last forever. O day is due the day before my birthday :haha: would be pretty cool to conceive on my birthday

When is your birthday? I think we are on the same cycle! My birthday is the 31st and I should be in the fertile window then! I was thinking the same thing, how cool it would be to conceive on my birthday! :dust: to you!

I'm really hoping my fertile window is end Jan-1st week Feb. Trying to avoid being part of the Valentine's babies group lol

Hi ladies Can I join you? I've been trying since my last depo shot which was June 2014. Periods arrived September 2015 so this is my 5th cycle averaging 31 days. Fertility friend tells me I'm due valentines day so I'll test then...which would be a lovely valentines gift :)

I'm jumping in too. AF is due Feb 3rd.

Hello Ladies. I came across this thread and everyone seems so friendly and understanding. Do you all mind if I join?
I have been TTC for 7 months now, and I am on the 8 month and used preseed and soft cups. I am one day away of O. We have BD for the past everyday prior as CD7.
Anyone gone through something similar and had a BFP?

Hoping this will be my month... :)

Welcome AllStar!! Fx you catch that eggy!

Not much going on here. We are going to try to get some :sex: in this week as I should ovulate mid-late this coming week.

Hi lovelies.

I'm an old timer dusting off my account after 4.5 years and going for baby 3, despite swearing Id never have another child. (I adore my two boys, but my hands were very full!). Just as life is getting easier again, we've decided to go for round three!

We would love another boy so my partner is going full throttle on the coffee (I read caffeine helps) and I've been eating a ton of bananas (I read potassium helps) and I already do paleo which also helps!

So I've just finished AF today, technically I ovulate on the 22nd but typically I ovulate a day or two after AF finishes, so bless my DP, he's working away but travelling back on Monday night just to have sex Monday night and Tuesday morning!

We won't be able to again until Friday so I realise this month may well be unlikely due to lack of opportunities to have sex but there we go.

I've got absolutely no idea when I'm supposed to test.
I suppose just when I get impatient.

Also, I've absolutely no idea when AF is due. I've never in my life counted my cycle continuously. So I just 'guess' that its every 28 days but have a sneaking feeling it's less, purely because it feels as though it's more often than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->