February bfps??

Hey ladies! How is everyone doing?

I think I'm getting sick. Which would just figure as I should be heading into my fertile window in the next couple of days.

Hope you haven't fallen ill, Krissie! Are you ovulating now?

How are all the ladies doing here? This thread has fallen to the bottom of the page!
I'm quite excited right now because it looks like ovulation is coming way sooner than i expected this month! First day of ewcm today so hopefully O will happen in 3-5 days. I really want to get that bfp this round.. otherwise i'll be expecting my period during my holiday *wail*

Progesterone level on cd22 8dpo was 21.6. Unmedicated cycle less than a week to go. Af stay away.

Hope you haven't fallen ill, Krissie! Are you ovulating now?

I've just had a constant runny nose so I've been taking a decongestant. Unfortunately that eliminates tracking cm. Opks have been negative. I'm cd 15 today. Looking back to my first round that was when I got my positive opk. So really hoping it happens soon. I'm starting to worry it will be another annovulatory cycle. :cry:

Hi ladies! Hope you feel better soon Krissie.

I'm cd 16 and don't think I've O'd yet (I'm also hoping I haven't as DH has been working mostly nights so almost no BD this week)
I had a big lot of ew cm last night so hoping it's not too far away but now DH is on days off we will BD the next 3-5 days and hopefully catch O.

Krissie - Do u think it could be that it's slightly delayed because of your flu? Hope u start getting that positive soon:hugs: I feel terrible enough waiting so long to ovulate.. i can't imagine how much worse it'll be not to o at all after all the waiting. Fingers crossed for you.
You're on clomid now, right? Have you experienced a cycle where it didnt work for you?

Newmama - what is checking the progesterone level for? Sorry I'm a newbie to TTC :flower:

Babydoll - looks like we are going to be around the same timeline :thumbup:

Hey I've been Mia 😂😂 been sick but getting better I haven't od yet how are we all ?

I'm waiting to O - due to O on 30th. Taking pregnacare conception and using conceive plus now, so hoping this will be our month :)

Morning all. It's so unlikely that I'llget a bfp in Feb now.

My EWCM is finished and my partner doesn't get back from work until tomorrow.

Damn!

That won't stop me testing like a crazy woman though.

Looks like a few of us are waiting to O and even close to it O:)

Krissie: I hope O is just off from you being sick and it happens really soon for you.

Hippymumma: Fx you caught the egg with some that were waiting for that egg.

Afm, I'm having heaps more ew cm today and my OPK was darker this evening (still not as dark as the control line though) so hopefully we catch the egg!

Tapering off my period now, so should be fertile next weekend. Glad for that timing because we have a massive snow storm bearing down on us this weekend, and I'm going to stay with my parents for the weekend since DH will be trapped at a hotel near his work for the next few nights. We haven't DTD in weeks, ugh. Gonna have to really work on getting busy next week!

I get two chances in February. Testing early Feb and if no BFP then lots of Valentine's Day bd and then testing at the end of the month :) exciting.

I want to be able to tell my DH on Valentine's Day :)

I want to be able to tell my DH on Valentine's Day :)

I would really like to do that too.

If I don't get to do that then we are going away overnight in March for my birthday with DS and I want to surprise him then.

Oooh I thought I was out this month but I've just had major EWCM so I'm going to jump DP's bones when he gets through the door tomorrow.

I'm back in the game!

Oooh I thought I was out this month but I've just had major EWCM so I'm going to jump DP's bones when he gets through the door tomorrow.

I'm back in the game!

:wohoo:

I finally got a bit of EWCM this morning so took the time to get some :sex: in before work. Still no positive opk yet but really hoping its close.

OPK from a bit ago. Not quite positive but getting really close. I am feeling confident that I am going into my LH surge. :happydance:

Attachments

• 20160122_104037_crop_597x597-640x640.jpg
    20160122_104037_crop_597x597-640x640.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 1
Excellent, you and I will be testing around the same time then. How exciting!

Hello ladies!! May I join you all?? I'm on cd1 and will be testing around feb 20th (that's when af is due but I always cave early to poas 😂)

Yay!! Glad to hear your both about to O Krossoie and HippyMumma.

I too still don't have a positive OPK but it's getting close. I've never used OPK's before so I'm not sure how long my surge will last for so I'm starting to get over poas twice per day :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->