February bfps??

I'm like you, I don't know much about cycle, but luckily AF turned up the day we decided to go for it. So we were starting from scratch, but I'm not 100% sure how long my cycles are....

I'm going for number 3 too, seems like we're in the same situ, because we had sworn off more kids too!! My eldest turns 13 tomorrow, eek!!

Can I join in please!! Not really been on this forum since I had my son who is now 3.5! We have started TTC baby number 2, this month we have NTNP but next month I'm going to test for ovulation and we'll TTC properly :) sooo excited!!! It's also my birthday this month but I'll most likely be on AF so no birthday conception for me!! My cycles are irregular and vary between 29 and 38 days. I'm really confused about when I am fertile as my period tracker and fertility app say completely different days! I definitely need to start testing for ovulation so I know when we need to DTD to give us the best chance

Welcome to the new ladies!!

Kittie- I have pretty irregular cycles as well. I have found temping and opks to be a great pair to help me figure out when I ovulate. I know some people find it stressful but I use fertility friend, plug in my info every morning and go from there.

Welcome to the new ladies!!

Kittie- I have pretty irregular cycles as well. I have found temping and opks to be a great pair to help me figure out when I ovulate. I know some people find it stressful but I use fertility friend, plug in my info every morning and go from there.

Ohh I've not heard of fertility friend, is it an app? I found an app called Ovia yesterday so have that, is fertility friend better?

Of those two I personally prefer fertility friend. I have used it for over two years and think it has a nice format. It has an app and desktop version so it can be accessed wherever. I use both and like them both. You can click my signature to see my graph.

That's spooky CP my birthday is 31st too!! We are cycle and birthday buddies :haha:

I was using ovia for my first cycle and then I started using fertility friend and preferred it more over ovia. Found myself using fertility friend way more. It's better for tracking I find.

I'm like you, I don't know much about cycle, but luckily AF turned up the day we decided to go for it. So we were starting from scratch, but I'm not 100% sure how long my cycles are....

I'm going for number 3 too, seems like we're in the same situ, because we had sworn off more kids too!! My eldest turns 13 tomorrow, eek!!

Oh snap! My AF came the day we decided to try as well!

My eldest is 9!

I use both Ovia and Fertility Friend. FF is best hands down for temping. But having irregular cycles and obvious ewcm, I prefer Ovia for tracking my fertile window because it will adjust the projected ovulation dates according to the cm data I input. Also it's much more fun to note symptoms and diet data on it. :)

Joining too! We just decided we were ready to try a few days ago. I've been charting since September to be ready when we made the decision. I should get my period this week and then ov in the first week of Feb!

We have a daughter who turned two in October, so this is #2 for us. Nervous because our daughter was conceived on the first try, and I'm afraid of things going completely differently this time. But if we get pregnant right away the second one's birthday would only be a couple weeks after our daughter's so that would be kind of ehhhh. But it's the best timing for us for a variety of reasons. So I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

Hi, mind if I join?

Quite new to B&B. Just got af today, feeling grotty. So CD1. Been off the pill since August 2015 but this will be our second cycle of really trying. I felt like I had all of the symptoms going this month but then again I've never really paid much attention before.

I have 31 day cycles so should ov beginning of Feb. I'm already impatient and want to be pregnant yesterday but I know that it's not going to happen like that, just hope I'll be able to keep my sanity until it does.

Fx'd for everyone trying!

Wow, I have a few days away and we have lots of lovely new ladies! Welcome all. I think I Ov today - that's me going by assuming I have a 28 day cycle, and also I have felt a bit sicky today which i'm told can be a sign with Ov. I'm not going down the OPK route just yet. We BD Fri and Sat. Fingers crossed xx

Hey ladies! How is everyone doing?

I think I'm getting sick. Which would just figure as I should be heading into my fertile window in the next couple of days.

All good here. The crappy symptoms I was experiencing since coming off the pill seem to be settling down. I should be ovulating in the next day or two but I'm not temping or using opk so it's just a guess using an app.
Hello to all the new ladies

I've been feeling really nauseous since Friday, just like I did when I was very early in pregnancy with my first! However I'm only on CD21. I'm wondering whether it's from the conception vitamins I started taking on Thursday because I've read they can cause sickness

Hope you're not really sick krissie! There has been a lot of sickness in my house in recent months and I am so over it!

Update ladies. I got a solid smiley on opk in the 11th 3 days earlier than expected. Luckily swimmers arrived in time for iui 12th. Currently 2ww. I usually have a 30 day cycle with 14 lp anyone know if this will stay the same or will Af arrive 3 days early as well.

As far as I know LP length pretty much always stays the same newmama.

Yep, LP is suppose to remain the same. So af should arrive earlier. Fx not at all!

I've been using ovulation tests for the first time ever, and I think I'm seeing a stronger line than when we started. I'm also worried that I am perhaps trying to see more than there actually is. Sigh.

I have noticed some changes to CM though and feel like I am heading in to my fertile window. But I'm getting a bit worked up about the ovulation tests, despite the fact I don't think I'm due to ovulate until later in the week. Gaaaah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->