February bump buddy's from UK

Andeia

Reaction score
Anybody due on February,so we could be bump buddy's.I would like to talk with someone.I don't have any pregnant friends around me.BTW this is my first pregnancy,so I'm very exited.:haha:

Hi lovely! Im also in the UK.. well im north west around liverpool and also ireland though so we pop over n back but based in liverpool whilst our house in ire is finishing getting built! Im very similar dates to you! Havent got a buddy yet! How are you getting along? xx

Me :) I've got a couple of great buddies on here but I love to chat so would love more. I'm only one day ahead of you, and in the UK as well. x

Hi lovely! Im also in the UK.. well im north west around liverpool and also ireland though so we pop over n back but based in liverpool whilst our house in ire is finishing getting built! Im very similar dates to you! Havent got a buddy yet! How are you getting along? xx

Woohoo,thanks for your answer.
I'm all right,just don't feel pregnant yet.I don't have any symptoms.How are you?Do you have MS or any other symptoms?How far along are you?
Did you have your scan yet?
Wow,so you traveling a lot I guess. Hopefully your house will be finished by the time the baby arrives,so you could rest.:flower:

I'm in the UK too. Due 10th feb. just at the stage where I'm thinking, ooh, have I got a bit fat with the exercise I've stopped or am I showing?

I'm in the UK too. Due 10th feb. just at the stage where I'm thinking, ooh, have I got a bit fat with the exercise I've stopped or am I showing?

Hi!I'm the same,look bigger,but didn't gain any weight yet.But I'm walking a lot at work.I keep taking pictures every week once,just to see how my bump(bloat) will grow.:haha:
Do you take pictures of your bump?

Hi Ladies

Im fairly new to the site and due on 14th Feb! Would love to have someone to chat to as I haven't got a clue what i'm doing, just bumbling along finding out stuff as I go really!!

Hi Ladies

Im fairly new to the site and due on 14th Feb! Would love to have someone to chat to as I haven't got a clue what i'm doing, just bumbling along finding out stuff as I go really!!

Hi and welcome.No worries,first pregnancy for me too,so don't know what to expect.:shrug:Did you have your scan yet?I had already,but I can't wait to have the next,I wanna see my baby again.:haha:

Hi and welcome.No worries,first pregnancy for me too,so don't know what to expect.:shrug:Did you have your scan yet?I had already,but I can't wait to have the next,I wanna see my baby again.:haha:

Yes, I had it on Friday!WOW!! really cool, but kinda freaky that there is a baby wriggling inside me and I can't feel it! Seems like ages til the next one doesn't it!
How are your symptoms? Mine seem to be easing off now, although I'm still sick most mornings, at least its just once now and not all day :happydance:. Seem to be getting some energy back now to!

Yes, I had it on Friday!WOW!! really cool, but kinda freaky that there is a baby wriggling inside me and I can't feel it! Seems like ages til the next one doesn't it!
How are your symptoms? Mine seem to be easing off now, although I'm still sick most mornings, at least its just once now and not all day :happydance:. Seem to be getting some energy back now to![/QUOTE]

Hi.Congrats for your good scan. :winkwink:

I don't have any symptoms.No MS, tender breast or anything really.I only have a frequent urination.:blush:But I really hope,my baby is ok.
I hope your MS will get better soon.
I hope we will feel soon baby moving,not just see it on the scan.:thumbup:
Keep me update,how thing going for you.:flower:

hiya! :flower: I'm due 8th Feb, I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't feel very pregnant! when I tell my friends that they think I'm being silly! I've had some MS but more just nausea. I think until I have a proper bump and can feel baby moving I'm not going to feel to preggers!

do you know when your 20 week scan? x x x x

Hey lace&pearls:flower:
Apart from feeling contantly sick, I didnt feel very pregnant - until I woke up this morning with a little bump that appeared from no - where :happydance: Its defo not bloat either!!
My 20 week scan is on the 23rd Sept when I will be exactly 20weeks - I am sooooooooo excited, it seems to be taking forever to get here!! When is yours? Are you going to find out the gender?

aww wow! a little bump how exciting! where abouts is your bump if you don't mind me asking? if that makes sense, I have a tiny bump but it's very low like on my pelvis so you can't really see it with clothes on lol

my 20 week scan is 21st of September which is when I'll also be exactly 20 weeks! :thumbup: I was quite surprised by that. yeah we will definitely be fidning out if baby is a boy or a girl, OH is far too impatient not too! :haha: lol will you find out? I can't wait for scan either, then we can start seriously buying things! lol x

Hi girls. My scan will be 21 st of September.It seems so far away.Anybody feel the baby movement yet? I still have nothing,but I heard the heart beat yesterday, when I seen my MW. :happydance:

aww wow! a little bump how exciting! where abouts is your bump if you don't mind me asking? if that makes sense, I have a tiny bump but it's very low like on my pelvis so you can't really see it with clothes on lol

my 20 week scan is 21st of September which is when I'll also be exactly 20 weeks! :thumbup: I was quite surprised by that. yeah we will definitely be fidning out if baby is a boy or a girl, OH is far too impatient not too! :haha: lol will you find out? I can't wait for scan either, then we can start seriously buying things! lol x

Its kind of low down, like from my belly button downwards, but spreads accross my whole tummy. Its wierd but cool!! I am definitely finding out to - my OH sounds as impatient as yours, he is sooooo excited! I can't wait to start buying stuff, I spend a lot of time browsing and picking out things I like!

Andeia - It does seem a long way away doesn't it!! I won't hear heartbeat until my 16 week appointment so that seems a while away to!
No movement as yet - I keep thinking I can feel something, but i'm pretty sure its just gas :dohh:.

How are you girls feeling energy wise?

nervousnell - do you have an inkling as to what you might be having? my OH thinks it's a boy but I think thats because he wants a boy ;) lol we have been looking around baby shops discussing what we might buy ;) lol it's fun isn't it?!
energy wise, am pretty tired today as had a bit of a lousy night's sleep and had to be up early, also we looked after oh's niece for a bit today which was quite tiring! lol are you feeling low on energy? or getting it back after 1st tri as they say you are supposed to! lol

Does anyone find you have to get up in the night to go for a wee? I heard this was common in 1st tri but was hoping it might wear off :( I'm having to get up at least once sometimes twice in the night and my bathroom is downstairs so I think it interrupts my sleep a bit, I'm usually the kind of person who sleeps through until morning! lol plus my 2 cats are then all over me for food when I go down lol

Andeia - my scan is the same day as yours! :thumbup: will you find out? :) I haven't felt baby move yet I don't think xxx

I haven't been taking photos of my scan - sort of wish I had been. OH did a double take on my belly today when i was changing so I guess I am starting to show now!

Went to an early pregnancy antenatal class last Sat and 2 other women there were basically showing - and they were the same stage as me.

I am also getting a little energy back i think - my worst symptom has been constant tiredness. hard when the other person doesn't know you're pregnant and you're just yawning at them...

Does anyone find you have to get up in the night to go for a wee? I heard this was common in 1st tri but was hoping it might wear off :( I'm having to get up at least once sometimes twice in the night and my bathroom is downstairs so I think it interrupts my sleep a bit, I'm usually the kind of person who sleeps through until morning! lol plus my 2 cats are then all over me for food when I go down lol

yes is my answer to this. I'm lucky if I get away with once in the night - is usually about 3 times. However, I also have cats and one comes and stamps on my head when he hears I'm awake which doesn't really help... i do drink vast quantities of water though - tbh, even before I was pregnant i usually had to get up once in the night!

nervousnell - do you have an inkling as to what you might be having? my OH thinks it's a boy but I think thats because he wants a boy ;) lol we have been looking around baby shops discussing what we might buy ;) lol it's fun isn't it?!
energy wise, am pretty tired today as had a bit of a lousy night's sleep and had to be up early, also we looked after oh's niece for a bit today which was quite tiring! lol are you feeling low on energy? or getting it back after 1st tri as they say you are supposed to! lol

Andeia - my scan is the same day as yours! :thumbup: will you find out? :) I haven't felt baby move yet I don't think xxx

I change my mind everyday as to what i *think* im having! OH is convinced its a girl as I've been so sick - he says a boy would never cause that much trouble to his mummy!lol! Do you have any idea and do you have a preference?
I'm still really struggling with tiredness tbh, but I have a really physical job as well as 3 dogs and a horse, so I probably dont rest as much as I should do. My main symptom at the moment is headaches :growlmad: I've had the same one for 2 days now!!

Hi everyone.I hope you all feel good today.
I feel I'm having a boy,but maybe just cos I would like to have a boy.:dohh:
Energy wise I think I'm little tired,but not too bad.Weekend now so I will rest as much as I can.My problem is I go to toilet twice at night,and hard to sleep back after.I go 20 times on a day times.:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->