FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

Hi everyone I haven't been on on ages!
Is anyone else still sick??? I feel awful! I bet I'm going to be one of those people who is sick all pregnancy! With my previous 2 it had worn off by 14 weeks!
I have had my scan and she said she was pretty sure I was having a girl but will confirm it at next scan on the 10th.

Hi everyone, I'm still here, I read but don't post a lot. I've got no news really, just still on a high from finding out our baby is a girl! I hope she and Callie can be best of friends. I think she loves Callie already, every time Callie speaks or sings, baby goes mad dancing and kicking <3

Is anyone else still sick??? I feel awful! I bet I'm going to be one of those people who is sick all pregnancy! With my previous 2 it had worn off by 14 weeks!
I have had my scan and she said she was pretty sure I was having a girl but will confirm it at next scan on the 10th.

I was still sick up to 1.5/2 weeks ago, I have had some nausea but having an anti sickness pill as soon as it comes on until the packet runs out.

Did you want me to update you with*:pink: or wait for your confirmation?

Xx

Bridget - sounds very positive, I love it when we have a sell up and make money out of nothing!

Feronia - I did the same with cloth wipes as you (mainly cheeky wipes) and continued to use them after we changed to sposies.
Xx

Congrats on your little girl, jade!!! Bridget, awesome bargains, good job.

For people using their own wipes, do you keep a days worth wet in a container? Or wet them as you go? And what do you used in your diaper bag?

I used to keep a few wet in a tub with essential oils but less than a tub full as a few went mouldy at the bottom. I has wet bags for out and about but used packet wipes out of the house once I started using disposables.
I don't know if we will use cloth at all this time around.
Xx

19 weeks as if yesterday! :) yay! Almost half way. He is a very active baby boy. Makes me happy to feel him moving so much. Gives me peace of mind. DD and I are flying out on Tuesday to visit my sister in NC. I can't wait to see her and my niece! Just hope she is good for the flight. Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!
Congrats to everyone with recent gender reveals! All tied up now. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 7
19 weeks as if yesterday! :) yay! Almost half way. He is a very active baby boy. Makes me happy to feel him moving so much. Gives me peace of mind. DD and I are flying out on Tuesday to visit my sister in NC. I can't wait to see her and my niece! Just hope she is good for the flight. Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!
Congrats to everyone with recent gender reveals! All tied up now. :)

Cute bump.

Cute bump JM!

I'm very happy to have made a start on the 'nursery' today. As most of you might remember, OH and I live on a sailboat, so we are turning our fore cabin into baby's room! I've found a lot of inspiration on Pintrest but under the circumstances this room really will be one of a kind and for most of it we will just have to wing it.

I think we have also got a name! Hubby said all along we have plenty of time to choose but since we had our ultrasound that's all he's wanted to talk about! We eventually got down to Catelyn Victoria, we decided to sleep on it last night and both woke up saying we loved it even more. So we are just going to go with it for now and see!

Hope everyone's having a good weekend :)

Beautiful name, Captain! And beautiful bump, jm.

I vomited this morning for the first time in over the month, we were staying in a hotel and I had run out of snacks and apparently I can't be awake for an hour without food yet!

For people using their own wipes, do you keep a days worth wet in a container? Or wet them as you go? And what do you used in your diaper bag?

I would just put her on a changing mat on the floor and run to the bathroom to get some warm water on the cloth. When out and about, I just used a small wet bag with a few extra diapers and wipes in it. I'd either use water in a nearby washroom or just dump some from my water bottle if we were in a pinch. :thumbup:

Congrats to everyone on their scans!

JM super cute bump!

Captain, love the name especially the spelling catelyn :)

Melly with the paper towel wipes i just tear some off and put in a travel wipe container. I've also never had a problem with them going moldy. I wanted to try cloth wipes but then was like "nooooo I'm already washing diapers don't want to wash and fold wipes too!" Lol!!!! :)

That's guys. It's all so much to take in!

My scan is in 13.5 hours!

Nice bump, JM!

Neat that you guys have a name, captain!

Folding cloth wipes? Naaaah I just toss them in a bag after the wash, it doesn't take much time. Especially since you're putting the dirty the cloth diaper in a wet bag after a diaper change, might as well throw the wipe in with it!

I think I'm going to try the homemade wipes! My 3 year old is potty trained but we this baby comes I will still have 2 in nappies and it's amazing how much everything costs and how fast you get through things!

I was still sick up to 1.5/2 weeks ago, I have had some nausea but having an anti sickness pill as soon as it comes on until the packet runs out.

Did you want me to update you with*:pink: or wait for your confirmation?

Xx

I'm pretty sure it's a girl so no need to wait :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"