FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

Nice bump, JM!

Neat that you guys have a name, captain!

Folding cloth wipes? Naaaah I just toss them in a bag after the wash, it doesn't take much time. Especially since you're putting the dirty the cloth diaper in a wet bag after a diaper change, might as well throw the wipe in with it!

:) I wish I wasn't OCD about laundry! I swear I spend the most time folding little socks, folding diapers and covers and obsessing over getting everything neat in his little drawers ;)

Good luck tomorrow, melly! Sooooooooo excited to hear what you are having!! I definitely feel sick if I forget to take my anti m/s pills and/or don't eat (very) regularly. Hope that was your last pregnancy chuck!!

I think we will go with paper towels or cloth with water for wipes at the very start. When she is a bit bigger, I am sure we will buy wipes. I can't face cloth diapering (lots of respect to those of you who do!), so hoping to find affordable biodegradable diapers and wipes as a sort of moral compromise ;)

I have been feeling a fair bit of movement tonight. It is a very odd sensation and kind of surreal. I guess she has done a lot of growing between now and last Tuesday when I felt a first little flutter :) I look forward to getting big kicks, and having Daddy be able to feel her, too.

Hope everyone had great weekends!

Hi everyone I haven't been on on ages!
Is anyone else still sick??? I feel awful! I bet I'm going to be one of those people who is sick all pregnancy! With my previous 2 it had worn off by 14 weeks!
I have had my scan and she said she was pretty sure I was having a girl but will confirm it at next scan on the 10th.

I was still sick up to 1.5/2 weeks ago, I have had some nausea but having an anti sickness pill as soon as it comes on until the packet runs out.

Did you want me to update you with*:pink: or wait for your confirmation?

Xx

I'm pretty sure it's a girl so no need to wait :D

I think it is an old wive's tale, but I have heard friends swear that they had worse m/s with girls than boys... Are your older two boys? Would be interesting if that was holding true for you, too!!

Ooo Melly exciting day today :) can't wait to hear what you are cooking :) time difference is going to drive me crazy again lol

Is anyone else still sick??? I feel awful! I bet I'm going to be one of those people who is sick all pregnancy! With my previous 2 it had worn off by 14 weeks!
I have had my scan and she said she was pretty sure I was having a girl but will confirm it at next scan on the 10th.

I was still sick up to 1.5/2 weeks ago, I have had some nausea but having an anti sickness pill as soon as it comes on until the packet runs out.

Xx

I think it is an old wive's tale, but I have heard friends swear that they had worse m/s with girls than boys... Are your older two boys? Would be interesting if that was holding true for you, too!!

It certainly is true for me.
Xx

Xx

I have a girl and boy already and morning sickness has deffo been worse with the girls!

Midwife appointment this morning went wonderfully! Was able to not only hear the heartbeat, but I have a recording of it too. She and I keep referring to baby as 'she' and the mw said that she normally doesn't have a feeling as to what a baby is, but she really thinks ours is a girl. I hope so! I mean, we will be happy either way, but we have a girls name picked out, we don't have a boys name picked out. Hopefully we will know in 9 more days!

Baby kept squirming away from and kicking the Doppler, so much so that you can hear it on the recording and the mw was surprised at how much baby was already wiggling!

I am so excited! :happydance:

I made a recording of the doppler so that DH could hear it, and I can post it to our FB group if anyone is interested?

I look forward to getting big kicks, and having Daddy be able to feel her, too.

I am SO looking forward to my husband being able to feel them. I can tell he's a bit sad to be 'left out' at this point, where I can feel them and he can't. I said something offhandedly on the weekend, like 'They're doing fine at the moment' and he was like 'It's so weird that you know that!'

We leave in 10 minutes!

Totally stalking the thread waiting for your update Melly! Good luck! I am so excited to find out!! :)

Can't wait to hear Melly. It won't be long till your hubby can feel them. My DH keeps putting his hand on my belly randomly - hoping. Lol.

MrsTm - Sounds like you had a great appt. That's great your midwife has a feeling.

Surprise - Those movements are wonderful, aren't they?

TTC - I'm the same way once I start baby laundry. It's normal.

My morning sickness was always worse with my boys. I only vomited with them too. Just queasy when I didn't eat with the girls. My scan is in 2 hours!

crysshae, good luck at your scan!

I am totally feeling an increase in movement, especially in the last few days. I feel more on one side so I am thinking that is A since that is where she was at the scan. It is hard for my husband to feel them yet since as soon as he puts his hand on my belly they stop moving. He did feel one thump so I hope it was a baby kick! :)

Good luck Melly!!! will be stalking the thread all day!

Dh has been able to feel the baby rolling from one side of my belly to the other since 15/16 weeks, he's only been able to feel the really big kicks for about a week and not all of them.
Xx

Stalking for you, Melly! I noticed that I voted on your poll a while ago that I was guessing boy/girl, so I’ll say it again here – maybe this time I’ll be right. :D

I had medium-bad morning sickness with my daughter (lasted from 6-16 weeks and I vomited several times), and this time it has been pretty much the same. I feel like it was a bit worse since I ended up just motionless on the couch every day and it came back in bouts for a few extra weeks, but I never vomited. I felt worse, but this time I knew which foods to avoid and put my foot down whenever DH suggested making a dinner that I even remotely didn’t want. With DD I just tried to eat whatever which was a huge mistake! For me, that made the difference.

My mom keeps trying to guess the sex of the baby using old wives tales, and I keep telling her all the reasons why they aren’t true. :haha: She’s now pissed off that we’re having people guess the sex, DOB, weight, and length of baby again since she lost really badly with my daughter (she insisted DD was a boy and was super mad that she wasn’t since she had “visions” of a boy….lol). I really hope she doesn’t ruin our December vacation down in San Diego with her pettiness!

Savvy - Lol. I think all babies stop moving when Dad tries to feel it. All mine have.

That's cool he can feel that Raspberry.

Feronia - I hope your vacation goes really well and isn't ruined by anything.

Thanks! We're having some trouble with names and could use some input: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/baby-names/2236769-unusual-unique-boy-girl-names-please.html DH isn't helping with names at all, he just expects me to come up with them and then he usually vetoes them, lol.

Thanks! We're having some trouble with names and could use some input: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/baby-names/2236769-unusual-unique-boy-girl-names-please.html DH isn't helping with names at all, he just expects me to come up with them and then he usually vetoes them, lol.

That sums up my husband's baby name input, too! :haha:

I'm back!! It's a boy and a girl. :D :happydance: Well, the tech was 100% sure baby B was a boy, and 80% sure baby A was a girl. SO EXCITING!!!!! And they both look great. They're both breech right now, which is why I'm suddenly feeling all the movements/kicks right at my groin. He said they were both kicking the membrane between them a lot. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->