FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

I'm back!! It's a boy and a girl. :D :happydance: Well, the tech was 100% sure baby B was a boy, and 80% sure baby A was a girl. SO EXCITING!!!!! And they both look great. They're both breech right now, which is why I'm suddenly feeling all the movements/kicks right at my groin. He said they were both kicking the membrane between them a lot. :lol:

Congrats Melly!! How exciting that we have one of each combos of twins here! :happydance:

WOW, awesome, Melly! I can't believe each twin mama has a different combo!
I also can't believe that I guessed 2 out of the 3 twin combos correctly -- ahh!

Massive congratulations! Are you guys going to work on names now?

Congrats Melly! So fun to have all 3 combo types in our little group.

Thanks everyone!! Yes, it is very cool that we have all three combos. :D

Still working on names. We will probably be shouting boy name ideas at each other in the hospital. :lol:

Excellent news Melly :) how crazy we cover all options between us lol mine were kicking each other to its so amazing and funny to watch lol xx

Congratulations Melly. Cant wait to see all of these cute babies next year xxx

Congratulations, melly! :) I swore I could see a boy and a girl in those baseball onesies ;) how sweet! And how funny that they are already squabbling :haha:

So funny that I this group we ended up with three twin mamas, and one of each possible combo!

Congrats on your good scan, too, mrstm1!! Lovely that you can listen to the heartbeat over and over.

Haha, boy names are so tough, I agree! We've always had ONE boy name option, and a few weeks ago DH was starting to change his mind. I said "don't you dare" because there is noooo way we'd find another option!

I'm back!! It's a boy and a girl. :D :happydance: Well, the tech was 100% sure baby B was a boy, and 80% sure baby A was a girl. SO EXCITING!!!!! And they both look great. They're both breech right now, which is why I'm suddenly feeling all the movements/kicks right at my groin. He said they were both kicking the membrane between them a lot. :lol:

Fantastic! So exciting.

Hi ladies! Doing a catch-up as my parents were out for an overnight and watched my daughter today during our scan (no young children allowed at the perinatal testing center, boo!).

All is GREAT! We are team :blue: and I am ecstatic! My daughter's convinced we should name him Jesus. Or Moses. I'm going to have to let her down on both those name fronts though... :rofl: We haven't discussed names yet so tonight we're going to start making a list! I am due on the 15th of February, which I only just noticed is wrong on the front page -- which isn't a big deal but since I know Raspberry has been so sweet with updating gender counts quickly, I figured I'd mention it now since you'll be changing me anyway! ;) Thanks love!

I make my own wipes also. I own some pre-made cloth wipes and would wash them with my diapers. But also I bought a length of fleece at Wal*Mart off the clearance and cut it into wipes. Originally we bought a coconut oil-base wipes formula to use on her bottom, then we began making our own.

Though I always kept a smaller travel-size pack handy for travel and hand cleaning on the fly and such. :rofl:

Melly - I wet mine as I went. Just easier for me. :) I used a spray bottle and went with it. For travel, depending on what I was doing, sometimes I'd just bring my one pack of regular wipes or else I'd take the spray bottle with me.

Old wives' tale held truth for me! I was way sicker with this boy than I ever was with my girl!

AH a one of eacher! How exciting, congrats Melly!

Hahah congratulations Melly!! I can't believe we have a set of each on here!!

Hi ladies. I hope nobody minds if I kind of unofficially follow along here. I'm due right at the start of March, and I love my March group, but it's nice to see what's coming up ahead, and I don't get much of that there. I probably won't chime in much, I'll just be quietly lurking in the corner :ninja:

Congrats on team boy Swan!

Any more scans today? I know some are coming up later this week!!

swan - CONGRATS on your little boy. That's so wonderful. Jesus or Moses... I'm sensing a theme? :lol:

Welcome MrsK ;)

Welcome mrsk! Please do chime in!! We're a friendly bunch, and the more the merrier! :)

Congrats, swan! Yay :blue:! There are a few of you on here now with a little girl and Expecting a boy :)

Jesus or Moses, eh? My cousins two year old was insisting her brother be named 'Mofritzel'... they named him Elliot and she is now the happy owner of a doll named Mofritzel. :haha:

There are some less out there biblical options- i think Asher is a gorgeous boy name!

Congratulations Melly! It's great there are 3 different combos in the group.

Congrats to you too Swan.

My DS' middle name is Asher. Love it!

My scan went well except for gender determination. Lol. Everything measured perfectly. Baby was facing us so couldn't get a bottom shot. Legs were closed and umbilical cord in the way. Going back in 3 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->