FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

Wow swan!!!! First a treat for peeing (so so cute btw!!!) then finding out you're pregnant! Congrats!!!! Lol :) I would've had the same response!

Captain, you're so right! I've laughed at friends kids so much, now I'm waiting for the payback ;)

I'll join in the horrendous heartburn tonight! Bleh!!!!

I had an awesome midwife appointment today -- she and the student midwife were able to palpate my belly and let me feel the baby's back/bum! It was awesome! Baby is head down right now, not like it really matters at this stage.

haha, swan, that's too funny about your daughter and finding out you're pregnant! :haha: I totally know what you mean though! If I'm looking for a washroom and I'm with my daughter, she'll often start saying "mama pee pee" really loudly, or of course she'll follow me in and clap after I go. :dohh: Sometimes she offers DH a cookie after he pees, lol.

Speaking of more embarrassing toddler/ restaurant outings, just yesterday we went to a new restaurant with a childless friend of ours and DD. She's potty trained, but right beforehand she drank a TON of herbal tea and accidentally started peeing on my lap. I ran back to the car and of course I forgot extra pants or a spare diaper, so we had to return with her wearing an orange sweater tied around her waist and back up. She looked like a sumo wrestler! On top of that, she kept trying to say the word "fork" very loudly but it sounded like the F-bomb instead -- people were staring! Ahhh, toddlers! I really think we freaked our friend out!

Megamegan, I'm glad you like your doula! Yes, spinningbabies is awesome and I also highly recommend it. It's also a nice resource for knowing how to palpate your own belly later on, and the positions really do come in handy. I especially recommend avoid leaning back into a slouch too much after about about 30 weeks since your baby is more likely to be occiput posterior if you do it too much.

I have my 20 week scan tomorrow, feeling nervous!

Bumblebeexo, me too! Mine is at 9am uk time so just under 2 hours to go! Can't wait to see my baby again and find out if we are pink or blue! Though a bit nervous about seeing the consultant, not sure what to expect x

Thanks swan I'm feeling ok health wise, paranoid now that every twinge or ache is premature labour. Obviously worried about if my body will be able to stay pregnant and despondent because it's too early for the baby to be viable at the moment.
Xx

Good luck for the scans today girls!

My 20 week scan is on Monday and someone told me midwives are striking on Monday?! Hopefully that wont affect the ultrasound department?!

Oooohhh just noticed I'm now a banana!! :) Halfway there today!!

Good luck for the scans today girls!

My 20 week scan is on Monday and someone told me midwives are striking on Monday?! Hopefully that wont affect the ultrasound department?!

I believe they are striking for 4 hours 7am- 11am, another lady in the second tri boards has had hers cancelled and its her 12 week scan bless her :( My 24 week growth scan is on monday at 12.30pm and i am outside the 4 hours window so i'm hoping mine still goes ahead too.

I managed to get through and spoke to someone who said my scan is still going ahead. Apparently the radiography and ultrasound technicians will be striking the following Monday.

Hope your scan goes ahead!

Ah that's good to know! Ty! I wonder if her cancellation is unrelated to the strike then.

good luck all who have scans today :)

I have a horrible sore throat since coming back from Ireland - time to get sucking pineapple and hope it doesn't give me heartburn :dohh:

Yay bumblebee!

Christina, MiniBump, any update on your scans?

Sorry about the sore throat shells :(

I woke up at 4:45am and needed to pee and then realised I was hungry so got up and ate a banana and now it's 5:30am and I'm wide awake. Dammit! I'm actually tired, but apparently there's no way I'm getting back to sleep. Sigh.

Hi ladies sorry i've had a busy day! Scan was perfect and we are team pink! Absolutely over the moon!! Due date is now 27th feb meant to change this at 12 week scan x

Thank you, its so lovely to know ill have one of each! Also had my consultant appt and he was very informative about my delivery options due to my previous c section. Feel pretty prepared now! Time to start buying clothes lol

Everything was good with my little lady too (and she definitely is a little lady!). Got a photo but it's not very good because she wouldn't face the right way! As suspected, I do have an anterior placenta which explains the lack of movement so feel much better about that now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 5
Congrats on the good scans, ladies!! :)

Thinking of you, raspberry. I am sure it must be very tough. Just hoping all goes well from here and you can keep her baking into Feb. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->