FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

Yay congrats on team pink!
Girls have taken the lead! :)

Raspberry - can you update mine on the front Due Date Feb 28, and Boy :)

So, OH and I had a girls name picked out that we both loved. However this was not the case for a boys name, and we are having a boy, soo..., we are 'trying out' names over the next while. We agreed to try out a name a week and see which one we like the best. We have a small list to go through :) Some names he is keen on, and I am not fond of and vice versa. The small list are ones we can both somewhat agree on, or are each of our top choice. So we'll see how it goes :) By actually saying it out loud and in conversation, hopefully we'll find one we both love.

So, OH and I had a girls name picked out that we both loved. However this was not the case for a boys name, and we are having a boy, soo..., we are 'trying out' names over the next while. We agreed to try out a name a week and see which one we like the best. We have a small list to go through :) Some names he is keen on, and I am not fond of and vice versa. The small list are ones we can both somewhat agree on, or are each of our top choice. So we'll see how it goes :) By actually saying it out loud and in conversation, hopefully we'll find one we both love.

That's kind of what we are doing too lol We have one name that seems to be sticking but finding a second we both like and goes with the one we do like is hard! We keep saying them out loud and ones i like he doesn't and ones he likes i don't lol Middle names are sorted as they will be family names and we agree on them no problem..... think these two will be nameless until they arrive lol.

Congrats ladies on healthy scans and finding out your team colours :)

That sounds like a great idea River, I think I will steal it! Can you share what names are on your short list?

Been away a while. Have got a lot of catching up to do.

Congrats on all the healthy scans :)

Hope it's ok to share this here...

I managed to catch a kick on video of baby A! Please excuse my stretchmarks veins and hairy belly lol

Look to the far left of my belly...

https://s144.photobucket.com/user/shellx180/media/belly jumping 1_zpsrttnuwbd.mp4.html

That is cool shells!!

Melly - trying hard to come with names that work in both Ukrainian and English...
Some I like, some I don't...so we'll see. Soren is one of my family's names I like...but doesn't translate well...

Nice list, river! Is it your family or your partners that is Ukrainian? :)

I love Theodore- we would have had that on our boy's list with the nickname Teddy. My brother is Peter- I think it has served him well/he likes it! Similarly to you my parents chose it to work in both Swedish and English. I don't think he bumps in to too many Peters out and about, either. :)

Ps. Let me know f you want me to delete this post later, too! :)

My west coast in-laws are throwing my first baby shower today! I'm excited to see everyone and show off my big belly. :lol:

Yay Shells that is awesome!!

I just cleaned the house (picked up, laundry, dishes etc) in preparation for cleaning ladies today, and I'm so glad I decided to go ahead and hire them because already my back hurts. Soooo thankful for being able to hire out services like that (especially since hubby is out of town this weekend) now I can get some things done and not spend all my energy on deep-cleaning :)

Really happy to hear of everyone's good scans.

Is anyone else feeling a little self-conscious about their belly? I NEVER thought I would, my whole life I've wanted to walk around with a big pregnant belly, but now I just feel fat and I feel exposed when it's sticking out in front of me. I guess it's just different. I never was one for self-image issues but I've also never had this much weight on me. I do realize it's nothing to be ashamed of and I should be proud of it and all that, but I guess I'm just surprised to be feeling this way!

Thanks ladies :) I love watching my belly move in all directions lol

Melly enjoy your first baby shower :) How exciting i'd love something like that but it just doesn't happen over here. Watch out for all the hands grabbing your belly lol

Megamegan I was very concious of how big my belly got very quickly - didn't help i'd spent the last year losing 5 and half stone (78lbs) to get pregnant and then suddenly all my beautiful dresses and pencil skirts i had in the wardrobe didn't fit or look right on me lol Once i learnt to embrace the belly i have found it much easier to accept the growing and ever expanding belly - i love it and love that people comment (so long as they don't touch without asking Grrrrr lol) i also love the shocked faces when i tell them no i'm not due any day soon :haha:

I'm beginning to struggle to do daily tasks like load/unload the washing machine/dishwasher or put my shoes and socks on. I so wish i could hire a cleaner to come in but it's just not possible! I get tired so quickly but if i do things in little bursts i get them done eventually lol x

I've started to struggle a bit too..can't bend down to put boots on and had to dig out my long handled dustpan and brush! Lol.

Here’s my 20 week bumpage!

Attachments

• IMG_20141011_133221.jpg
    IMG_20141011_133221.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 7
shells, cool video!!

melly, have a great first baby shower!

Megamegan, I am quite self-conscious about my belly right now. I have been waiting to look "pregnant" but right now I just feel funny. I finally started wearing some maternity clothes this week but feel like they don't fit well and just make me look fat. I have always had a flatter stomach and right now I just feel extremely bloated. I guess I better get use to it - I am sure these twins are going to expand a bit more. Up 10 lbs and counting!

Lovely bump Smawfl :)

Here's my 23 week bump from last sunday!

https://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r187/shellx180/23weeks-resized_zps774cb85b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->