FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

Glad you're feeling okay, all things considered Raspberry. Will continue praying, KMFX and everything else under the sun! :hugs:

Feronia, that is a riot! I find the only times I forget spare clothes are the times we have accidents. Total head-desk moments! Also, when my little was younger, she used to say "butterfly" by calling them "f***-a-fly" and of course, it was in spring... when we saw a lot. She loved yelling to them... everywhere. So many stares... so... many... LOL.

Captain - ahaa aw poor little guy! But yes, def sheds some light on ALL aspects of parenthood, doesn't it?! ;)

Megan -- spinning babies is such a great resource! I've been reading to refresh my mind lately as baby boy is currently breech (not that it matters at this moment, but was good to get me into refreshing my brain for later stages of pregnancy). Glad to hear she suggested you start reading it now as I know friends who've been recommended it a bit too late for helpfulness!

Congrats on team pink Christina!

That is too cool Shells! Thanks for sharing! :)

Baby boy is still nameless here. We're working on discussing names... slowly but surely. :rofl: One day, he'l have a name! Inlaws keep asking why we didn't name him yet. I mean, it's something he's got the rest of his life, I don't want to be hasty! But I guess since we had A's name from the day we knew what she was (because we discussed names way early with her), they were expecting results quickly.

Awkward angle, but here's my almost-22-week bump! :)

Attachments

• IMG_0716.jpg
    IMG_0716.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 5
Here's my 24ish week bump :)

https://s467.photobucket.com/albums.../?action=view&current=IMG_20141011_153813.jpg

I still dont have a bump just went forva meal for my sist3rs henband joone couldbtell its weird I have alwaysnbeen big befoe

I just posted my 20 week bump on my journal's first page (all the way at the bottom), it's cool to see the growth every couple weeks because I never really feel like I'm getting bigger (just fatter maybe), but whenever I do those side photos I really do look pregnant! It's exciting. Also so nice to see everyone else's photos :)

Lovely bumps everyone!
Here's my 21 1/2 week bump today.
1412234_1001678276524583_577305512739493145_o.jpg

Megan i need you to come make cute chalkboard signs for me! You're so adorable!

Loving all the bumps! :)

This is me today at 21+4. Funnily enough I had my first stranger ask today whether I was expecting :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 4
Lovely bump pics!
I just had my appointment, I had to go see the consultant this time due to shoulder dystocia in my 2 preview deliveries. She won't discuss if I will be a c section until 37 weeks so still not sure what's going to happen. Had my scan and I am definitely a girl.

Lovely bumps ladies :) I love seeing everyone's growing bellies :)

Today is a huge milestone... It's V day!! 24 weeks today :cloud9: :cloud9: we made it :) x

Haven't updated it here. Found out few weeks ago that after four boys were having a GIRL! So nervous and excited lol xx

Glad you're feeling okay, all things considered Raspberry. Will continue praying, KMFX and everything else under the sun! :hugs:

Feronia, that is a riot! I find the only times I forget spare clothes are the times we have accidents. Total head-desk moments! Also, when my little was younger, she used to say "butterfly" by calling them "f***-a-fly" and of course, it was in spring... when we saw a lot. She loved yelling to them... everywhere. So many stares... so... many... LOL.

Captain - ahaa aw poor little guy! But yes, def sheds some light on ALL aspects of parenthood, doesn't it?! ;)

Megan -- spinning babies is such a great resource! I've been reading to refresh my mind lately as baby boy is currently breech (not that it matters at this moment, but was good to get me into refreshing my brain for later stages of pregnancy). Glad to hear she suggested you start reading it now as I know friends who've been recommended it a bit too late for helpfulness!

Congrats on team pink Christina!

That is too cool Shells! Thanks for sharing! :)

Baby boy is still nameless here. We're working on discussing names... slowly but surely. :rofl: One day, he'l have a name! Inlaws keep asking why we didn't name him yet. I mean, it's something he's got the rest of his life, I don't want to be hasty! But I guess since we had A's name from the day we knew what she was (because we discussed names way early with her), they were expecting results quickly.

We have had our name for ages too, but decided that this was the only 'secret' we had left, so everyone will just have to wait until she is born!

Haven't updated it here. Found out few weeks ago that after four boys were having a GIRL! So nervous and excited lol xx

Wow. That's so exciting. Just happened to a family at our school. The boys dote on their new little sister.

Our baby girl at 24+1. Have been discharged from fetal medical unit as everything progressing normally, so this will probably be the last scan I have.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 2
Hey ladies sorry I've haven't been on for awhile just trying to balance school and work. I caught a really bad cold and I can't seem to get rid of it because I don't want to take any medicines or anything. Is their anything I could take , now my allergies are just really messed up bad (stuffy nose, runny eyes and nose, sneezing, and can't smell anything). Help, I hate feeling like this and I'm worried about baby. Thanks 😷

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->