FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

https://somdbabywearers.weebly.com/blog/babywearing-while-pregnant

This is one of many links I found about BW while pregnant. Am curious to try the under-the-belly and see if I prefer it to above, maybe I'll give it a go tomorrow! :)

I was going to ask that too swan! I hadn't thought to try my Tula over the bump, I tried under but, like you, the pressure was uncomfortable although that may be because of my section scar. Will try it over today! :thumbup:

Thanks, I had no idea you could wear it over-the-belly! The pressure was too much to wear it under-the-belly when my bump was small and when most of my uterus was directly in that area, but it's not so bad now. I'll have to try it over, though, to see which I like better. Thanks for the babywearing link! We're going swimming today so I'm curious to see whether my water sling will be comfy or not.

No problem! When I went to mommycon I had a mission in mind to ask about BW while pregnant so their BW lounge was super helpful. She still loves being worn and it's easier for me but of course adding a belly into the mix is fun LOL. I can't double hammock anymore in a 5 since my bump gets in the way! :rofl:

Haven't been on here for a little while so hope everyone is doing ok. Thought I would update you all and let you all know that I found out that I am having a healthy baby GIRL! :happydance:
Also found out that I have an anterior placenta (high) which has bummed me out a little bit. My friend who is only a week ahead of me always tells me how often her and her OH feel and see their little one kicking and although I am certain I have felt and even seen some kicks down low it can be disheartening when I don't feel her all day. Anyone else here have the same issue?

V-day for me, but I hope to keep these two baking a lot longer!

I also slouch, I have a hard time sitting up straight. It makes me so uncomfortable and hurts my stomach. Any suggestions?

Congrats Pens on the baby girl!

Congrats on the healthy baby girl, pens! I have an anterior placenta too, and I think it muffles things sometimes. My guess is that it is front/left- I only feel movement on the right! As this is my first, I can't compare it to anything...

Does anyone have a good link or information about local anaesthestic in pregnancy?

Thank you everyone, I am over the moon. Only problem is that I don't know how many things to buy of what size.

and I am sure I've felt movement all over, but only a few times higher up so she must have really been giving it some. My mum said I'll be wishing it was even more cushioned later on.

V-day for me, but I hope to keep these two baking a lot longer!

I also slouch, I have a hard time sitting up straight. It makes me so uncomfortable and hurts my stomach. Any suggestions?

savvy, I met a woman at a local twin mums event yesterday who had her twins at 29 weeks! And I was like, Jesus, that's only 7 weeks away. :o

Have you tried sitting on a fit ball?

Haven't been on here for a little while so hope everyone is doing ok. Thought I would update you all and let you all know that I found out that I am having a healthy baby GIRL! :happydance:
Also found out that I have an anterior placenta (high) which has bummed me out a little bit. My friend who is only a week ahead of me always tells me how often her and her OH feel and see their little one kicking and although I am certain I have felt and even seen some kicks down low it can be disheartening when I don't feel her all day. Anyone else here have the same issue?

Congratulations. Welcome to team :pink:

Does anyone have a good link or information about local anaesthestic in pregnancy?

This is the first page I found which seems to say it's safe - what did you want to know in particular? https://www.bupa.co.uk/individuals/health-information/directory/l/local-anaesthesia?tab=FAQs#textBlock208385

Congrats on team pink Pens! I have an anterior placenta too (a few of us do IIRC) and have only recently been feeling (and last night seeing) decent amounts of movement but there are still long periods of nothingness!

DH has gone off our name choice so back to the drawing board! :nope:

savvy, I met a woman at a local twin mums event yesterday who had her twins at 29 weeks! And I was like, Jesus, that's only 7 weeks away. :o

Have you tried sitting on a fit ball?

Eek, that is a terrible thought especially since it is only 5 weeks away for me. I really want to be ready for the twins by 30 weeks but I want them to continue to bake until at least 36 weeks (fingers crossed!). As much as I can't wait to meet them, I want 2015 babies!

I should probably force myself to order and sit on a fit ball, I just love sitting in my recliner chair, which is probably very unhealthy. Any recommendations on which one to order?

No, I bought a random one from Target and it's not great. The internet recommended 65cm so I got one of those and it seems so small! My butt is beneath my knees, and I'm not sure if that's what is supposed to be happening.

I also have anterior placenta. I'm just now finally feeling movement daily and have begun seeing it from the outside. Prior to about a week ago, I felt him a lot more sporadically.

I got a large ball, I'm 5ft7/8 under the height recommendation for the bigger size but I have long legs and didn't want my knees to be higher than my hips.

Xx

Thanks girls, I am tall and have longer legs so I will do a bit of research before ordering one.

SurpriseBub, oh my I haven't even thought as far as play dates yet! That'll be interesting!

We got our travel system today, yay! We got this one, a Graco modes click connect. The stroller with a grey hood was on sale but didn't come with a car seat, and the black car seat (not the grey) by itself was also on sale. We tried putting the black car seat on the grey stroller and we thought it looked fine, so we got the two and saved $120!

Oh wow everyone's starting to get their baby bits together! I need to sort through my boxes of baby clothes and see whats suitable to use this time around and then start buying what I need! My previous two have been summer babies so I think I will have to buy a few winter clothes!

22 weeks today! I have the midwife this morning, then that will probably be me until my 28 week appointment - sounds scary when you put it like that! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->