FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

I'm way too organised all first size clothes bought, pram got and assembled, car seat got, blankets even nappies and wipes. Will get bigger size clothes in the Xmas sales. Nursery is all done too!

Katy, I like Patrik! At first I was hesitant to choose a name of someone we knew but realized it is impossible to exclude so many names. I think as long as it isn't the same name as the babies cousins or your best friends kids, you are fine in choosing it!

Evie is such a cute name! I don't know anyone with that name. I guess I didn't realize it was popular!

jm, I love the name Everlee, very pretty!

No names picked out yet...I want a name that also has a nickname and I want both names to start with the same letter.

So my stomach just went crazy inside, I seriously think these two were fighting. I watched as my stomach popped out and moved all around. Very cool!

It's crazy to watch your belly move like that isn't it lol

names wise the one we have always had form day one.... we are pretty set on Sam (Samuel) for one of ours.... we have decided to go with one each of our initials (S and A) as we can't agree on a second S name (dh doesn't understand the need for the same initials - i've tried to convince him but it didn't work)... but we can't agree on an A name either :dohh: I love Austin but Dh says it reminds him of the car, he likes Alex (Alexander) but i'm not over struck (it's quite common where i am) he has vetoed Ashton, Ashdon, Ashley, Aiden (various spellings lol) We'll get there eventually! lol

It's crazy to watch your belly move like that isn't it lol

It definitely is crazy but cool at the same time! I can only imagine what the kicks and punches will feel like in a few weeks if they are able to pop out of my skin with their tiny feet and hands right now. At least my hubby saw one pop of my stomach since he usually misses everything! :)

I think we've been organised but haven't been stocking up yet as we just don't have the room. We've picked our travel system and was going to wait until Christmas time to see if it goes on sale but were just told it'll be on sale next week, so OH wants to get it then! Other than that we've been slowly collecting clothes, we've been working on baby's room and once it's done we'll have room to stock up but we really do plan on taking advantage of thanksgiving/January sales.

So, doctors appointment was interesting today! My dates got moved again!! This poor baby's been 18 weeks three times now :haha: We are back to the 16th of MARCH!!! So some of you will have your little one's for over a month before mine will appear! All is well, which is the important thing, though. The ultrasound from three weeks a go and the blood tests from two weeks a go all came back okay and we got to listen to her heart beat again, always a nice moment :)

Thanks for the feedback on Evie, ladies! We haven't fully taken the plunge, but I have tried it out on the bump a few times ;) i guess at this stage we would have yo discover something new to knock it off the top spot. I think it will be hard for us not to go with something at least a bit on the popular side... I had a list of Scandinavian names (family link), but oh finds them "too out there" for an American baby...

Thanks for the link to the ranking site, feronia- will be very helpful!!

Sounds lovely to do an initial for each of you, shells :) that is a nice way for the names to have a link. :)

I think we've been organised but haven't been stocking up yet as we just don't have the room. We've picked our travel system and was going to wait until Christmas time to see if it goes on sale but were just told it'll be on sale next week, so OH wants to get it then! Other than that we've been slowly collecting clothes, we've been working on baby's room and once it's done we'll have room to stock up but we really do plan on taking advantage of thanksgiving/January sales.

So, doctors appointment was interesting today! My dates got moved again!! This poor baby's been 18 weeks three times now :haha: We are back to the 16th of MARCH!!! So some of you will have your little one's for over a month before mine will appear! All is well, which is the important thing, though. The ultrasound from three weeks a go and the blood tests from two weeks a go all came back okay and we got to listen to her heart beat again, always a nice moment :)

Crazy!!! How can they move the date that much?

Oh wow, that's nuts that they moved your date so much! Do you know your LMP, cycle length, and general ovulation time, or were you so unsure that they're going by ultrasound?

Wow, that seems really unusual Captain. They're not worried about the baby's growth at all, that it's measured 18 weeks three times now?

We weren't really paying much attention to my cycles as I'd given up on trying to track everything month by month, so when we found out I was pregnant, we took our best guess and went from that.

Then the first ultrasound gave us a slightly different date which we went by, until the second ultrasound gave us another, so for the last three weeks we've been going by the date on our second ultrasound. Today was the first time I've seen OB since second US and he said the first US is usually the more accurate, but didn't see any problems with the growth of baby in regards to these dates, which is strange considering their like three weeks apart?

But, my OB is a student who's extremely thorough with everything, and runs everything by the Dr that oversees him (my second OB who joins us most appointments) and even the other doc had no problem with this.

Like I said, I'm just glad nothing appears to be wrong at least. It would be nice for my little girl to quit being a sweet potato and make it past the 20 week mark, though!

Okay, you're not going to believe this... :haha:

I just had a call from my OB, he said he and my second OB figured out the dates issue and that somebody wrote down the wrong month on one of the forms. Instead of 16th of March it is meant to be 16th of February. Which matches both first and second ultrasounds. So my little girl has gone from being 20 weeks, to 18 weeks, to 22 weeks in one day! :dohh:

Can I have a glass of wine now please?

How confusing! :) glad they sorted the date out now- we are almost due date buddies again!!

:haha: that's right, we were!! Actually, I put in the due date and it gave me that ticker, although the doctor did say I'm 22+3 so I guess we are again!! I'll have to change it again :dohh:

Oh wow Captain, how funny they got the date wrong! Glad everything is okay with your little girl and that she will be making her appearance sometime in February! :)

Congratulations captain haha it must be disheartening to have your date moved back!

Apart from having lots of clothes for either sex (left over from babies 123 and 4) I havent got anything sorted for this bump but we are moving houee on 14th nov so I will try after that assuming the move doesnt send me into preterm labour

Saw my little man kicking on the outside for the first time today! :) amazing how much he has grown in such a short amount of time. I'm visiting my parents and DH stayed home this weekend. Can't wait to get back so that he can see it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->