FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

shells, that's the arrangement I've negotiated to with my OB - if Sheila is head down, I can try vaginally, but with an epidural catheter in place.

Thanks for your well wishes ladies :)

I just have been suddenly gaining a ton of weight. Went from 1lb a week to 10lbs in the past 2-3 weeks. Plus my hands are swelling and my head has hurt for about 6 days now constantly. My bp is still fine, but because i had atypical presentation (bp not that high and no protein in urine until late stage) the dr is concerned i could be heading toward having it again. Often the progression starts with unusual weight gain. I have now put on 20 lbs total and half of that has been in the past couple weeks. I've been eating very healthy and fast food and junk food makes me sick so definitely no way it's diet-related...
For now I'm on a low sodium diet and taking it easy, but will see my ob Monday. They're doing another scan to check placenta and growth. I'm sure I'll be fine, just scary to think I may be dealing with it again... i appreciate all of your kind comments :)

So excited that some of you are starting birth classes soon! How fun! I found them helpful last time, but unfortunately didn't get to finish! If anyone is short on time or $ for classes, I'd say the most helpful thing for me was a breastfeeding class.

Very interesting... I had never heard of delaying cord clamping. We will have to add that to the list of considerations! Thanks for the tip- will be interested to see what my dr thinks of it, too.

Sorry to hear about the signs of pre eclampsia, ttc. It sounds like you are being well monitored, and are on top of things, which is a big plus.

Thank you ladies.

TTC - I hope your blood pressure stays down for the duration.

Fingers crossed it doesn't get any worse, ttc!

I went to my first La Leche League meeting tonight, it was great! Lots of women with lots of advice.

I've been through the name book twice and can't find anything i love even as remotely as much as i loved Calista the first time round, as soon as i saw it, i knew it would be her name. Worried i will end up just settling for a "that'll do" name for this one. Any suggestions? Names i like but hubby doesn't are: Claudia, Arabella, Annabelle, Lydia. I'm open to anything!

I'm feeling the same Poodle, there are no names that I definitely want to use like I had with my DD. I had her name since I was a child! Boys names in particular are tricky for me.

Ttc I hope it doesn't turn it to be pre-e, if it makes you feel any better I had only put on 2/3lb at 11 weeks then 5lb st about 19 weeks, seems to go in fits and starts because I've now at 24 weeks jumped up to 14lb gain.
Not diet related here either, although I've resting a little more I've not been eating at much, and actually a lot healthier.
Xx

I have names picked already. Next Monday im going for a 4D scan cause when i webt to my doctor the baby had its legs closed so weccouldn't tell if it was a boy or girl.

hey everyone! my name is karen, im 22 expecting my third baby,
the 5th of feb :)

Hi soontobe :)

Thank you everyone :) Ras that does make me feel better actually. The nurse told me she always sees ladies gain differently with #2 so I'm glad to know maybe it is just our bodies catching up :) I just still feel a little crappy that I'm only 4 pounds from my ending weight with ds1 lol!!!! Still got quite a few weeks to go!

I'm so bad with names! If you go to the baby name genie site you can put in names you like and it generates suggestions :) Another thing I did was Google "sibling names for ds name" :) Names are hard!!!! Especially for #2++++ :)

I'm definitely gaining differently this time, it was pretty steady with ds but I gained a lot. This time hopefully going to be less but it's hard to say due to the way I'm not gaining a set amount weekly.
Xx

I gained a pound. My first appointment i was 208, then 209, now im 210. So not gaining much then i did with my DS.

Ladies... i've gained 4 stone!! That's 56lbs.... i'll worry about getting it off when they get here. I lost 78lbs in less than year to get pregnant in the first place. I am not going to worry so long as my boys and me are healthy :thumbup:

Obesity runs in my family on my dad'sside. So its not good for me to be over weight. Since i have a heart murmur.

Shey, fingers crossed bubs is on show at the 4D scan!

shells, I've put on ~27lbs. My OB only wants me to put on another 10-15, and I'm like, good luck lady. I've put that on in the last four weeks! And I have (hopefully) another 15 weeks to go!

Shey, fingers crossed bubs is on show at the 4D scan!

shells, I've put on ~27lbs. My OB only wants me to put on another 10-15, and I'm like, good luck lady. I've put that on in the last four weeks! And I have (hopefully) another 15 weeks to go!

I needed to eat so much in the early days i gained rapidly - now i hardly eat anything i nibble and i'm full lol but i am still gaining like i'm scoffing all day long lol Nobody has weighed me - but i know my OB will on 3rd November will be interesting to see what they have to say about the weight gain lol

I have gained 13 lbs so far and I really feel like my stomach is popping out this week. Seems like my belly button is stretched so far and the line down my stomach is getting darker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->