FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

DCM and Shells - I hope all is well and your little ones continue to cook longer.

Feronia - I hope the pain doesn't last too long. Glad you're all okay.

Welcome Bubby and Angel. I have tons of discharge right now. It's pretty normal I think.

Feronia what a nightmare regarding the crash, Van is a horrible place to drive this time of year, glad it wasn't too bad!

Hugs to everyone having little scares and problems, thinking of you all.

Made it to Vancouver last night. DH has gone to the welding union to do his test for the day and I have been left to go wild at the mall!! :wohoo:

Feronia: LOL that is too cute! She will be awesome! I haven't noticed mine nursing her toys, but she's obsessed with discussing it. She often asks me, "How does the (insert creature here) feed its baby?" and we have to break down whether or not it is a mammal and whether or not it nurses its baby. It's cute, really, how fascinated she is by the entire process. But she is still convinced she can also provide for her brother. :rofl: Right on.

Hang in there DCM. :hugs: Thinking of you!

Big hugs Shells! :( :hugs: Am thinking of you, also. Hope your next scan goes well!

Hoping you get some better insight at your next appt Shamz!

Hi all. Sorry to hear about the scares for everyone. I hope we all can hold on to our babes as long as they need to bake. :)

My tiny dancer has apparently figured out how to pinch some nerves in my back. It's very sporadic and catches me off guard but ouch it hurts. I hope as he grows it doesn't get worse and worse. We took an all day labor/ delivery class last week and it was very helpful. Lots of techniques to manage pain naturally and medically. I feel more prepared now. Tonight is breastfeeding class and Sunday is newborn care class. These classes really make it feel real! I just have to figure out the car seat installation and all of our mandatory items are done. There are plenty if other things that we still need to do though. Decorations, art, curtains, more storage, Etc. But at least baby has a place to sleep.

Dmc theblast 3 of jy babies have been diagnosed with iugr and havecall been fine with my last baby last yewr they wanted to inruce 8 weeks earlybrye tovwhatbthey called failur to thrive I said no and 8vweeks 3 days laterni had my dwughter weighing 7lb 1oz my biggest yet listen to your bofy and don't worry too mufh I have a growth scanmon 19th sobwill know more then but baby is messuringn8 weekd behind on my fundlr hight mogigmloads though do im not going to stress

Hope everyone is still doing OK.

Had my midwife appointment today and surprise surprise she couldn't get any blood from my veins so I'll have to make a trip to the hospital sometime next week for them to do it. I'm now left with a very sore arm that looks like it's bruising already. :cry:
Apart from that, everything else seems good. She told me that I look small for how far gone I am but my SFH is 28.5cm and that's OK.
I'm going to look at booking some classes and a tour around the hospital now.

Oh ouch pens, I'm often tricky to take blood from but my own midwife never has any trouble with me. If I ever need blood tests normally I opt for the blood clinic at the hospital.
Xx

Hospitals have never had any problem finding my veins they always get it straight away. My midwife said that my veins are really small and deep and she didn't feel comfortable going any deeper into my arm in case she hurt me. I didn't faint this time though unlike the first time she tried to take my blood, so that's good! X

Big announcement...

I have been missing for a few days because I had the girls on Monday, December 8th at 31 weeks. I woke up with some slight back pain in the middle of the night and a few hours later the pain was coming and going every 12-15 minutes. We raced to the hospital, I was already dialated 3 cm. They tried to stop the contractions but about 3 hours later I was dialated 10 cm. I ended up having a c-section.

Both babies are doing well, they are small but mighty.

Big announcement...

I have been missing for a few days because I had the girls on Monday, December 8th at 31 weeks. I woke up with some slight back pain in the middle of the night and a few hours later the pain was coming and going every 12-15 minutes. We raced to the hospital, I was already dialated 3 cm. They tried to stop the contractions but about 3 hours later I was dialated 10 cm. I ended up having a c-section.

Omg congratulations how much do they weigh hope your all doing well

Big announcement...

OMG!! Congratulations, but how scary!! How are they doing, how are you doing! What weights are they... oh i have so many questions right now but i wil shut up lol xx

Oh my goodness savvy!!!! Congratulations!!!!
I hope that you and the girls are doing well :hugs:

Oh savvy that was unexpected, congratulations and hope that you are all doing well!
Xx

I havent been on here in ages and read that you have had your twins Savvy saver! Wow, congrats! Really hope you and they are well and look forward to seeing some pics. In shock!!

I am currently on antibiotics for a chest infection- sick of being ill. Also my bump has dropped really low. Sorry if this is too much info but I had thrush 2 weeks back. Used canestan cream and the itch has stopped but now keep losing bits of green snotty discharge with no odour. :( Its slowed down a bit now- was worried at first it could be bit of mucus plug but doesnt seem to look like any of the google image pics

Wow savvy, congrats, so exciting! Clearly I wasn't mad stalking for birth announcements after all! :happydance:

Hope you're recovering well from the op (such a bummer you did all the hard work to get to 10cm and couldn't go naturally!) and can't wait to see pics of your little beauties! :baby: Do they have names yet?

No doubt you'll update us with all the details when you have time, I'm sure we'll all be thinking of you in the meantime, take care of yourself and your babies! x

Oh savvy, big huge hugs. I'm glad your girls are doing well for now. Congratulations :D We of course want ALL the details when you're up to it, but in the meantime good luck and I hope they are out of the NICU ASAP.

Wow Savvy huge congratulations!!!!!! I hope you and the girls are doing well :)

:hugs: Hugs for a speedy recovery

Oh my gosh wow, savvy, congratulations! I hope you and the girls are doing well and I look forward to more details and pics! Take Care!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->