FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

I havent been on here in ages and read that you have had your twins Savvy saver! Wow, congrats! Really hope you and they are well and look forward to seeing some pics. In shock!!

I am currently on antibiotics for a chest infection- sick of being ill. Also my bump has dropped really low. Sorry if this is too much info but I had thrush 2 weeks back. Used canestan cream and the itch has stopped but now keep losing bits of green snotty discharge with no odour. :( Its slowed down a bit now- was worried at first it could be bit of mucus plug but doesnt seem to look like any of the google image pics

I would call your doc and asked to be swabbed. It could be an infection... Hopefully not, but I think I would check it out!

Congrats Savvy! I'm glad to hear that they are doing well, although hearing that you've had yours already has my husband saying, 'Well, now I'm a bit worried that you'll go early!'

We definitely want more info and pictures, but those can come later, you take care of yourself and those little miracles first and foremost!

Wow! Congratulations Savvy! Doesn't it feel like just yesterday we were in our 33 1/3 group hoping to get pregnant?! I'm so happy for you and will be thinking of you. Glad the girls are doing well and hope your stay in the NICU is short and sweet.

Big announcement...

I have been missing for a few days because I had the girls on Monday, December 8th at 31 weeks. I woke up with some slight back pain in the middle of the night and a few hours later the pain was coming and going every 12-15 minutes. We raced to the hospital, I was already dialated 3 cm. They tried to stop the contractions but about 3 hours later I was dialated 10 cm. I ended up having a c-section.

Both babies are doing well, they are small but mighty.

OMG!! Congratulations, but how scary!! How are they doing, how are you doing! What weights are they... oh i have so many questions right now but i wil shut up lol xx

Amazing! Congratulations :hugs:

Congrats, Savvy! Glad you are all healthy. Can't wait to see pics and to get the update.

Congratulations Savvy!

Quick question if anyone can answer....is it bad to be having a high pulse rate?
I've been having to monitor my blood pressure with it being higher than normal. It has been slightly increasing weekly. Today it hit 140/80 and my pulse was 101.

Wow!! Congratulations Savvy!! Will be stalking the thread like a mad woman waiting for some pics! Hope you and the girls are doing well! :)

Ok ladies so quick update:

Was discharged this morning from the hospital but now I'm considered high risk so they have me coming in every week for mfm scans and every 2 weeks to see a new doctor that specializes in these things. The doctor did tell me that they wanted to keep baby growing for awhile but don't want me to go full-term so chances are i will be induced. The reason for this is because they still want baby to develop some but they don't want to risk me having a stillborn baby. I jut feel so bad :cry: i swear.

Fingers crossed for the other ladies going through similar situations:hugs: and a special thanks for all you ladies for being their for me. I appreciate it so much:hugs:

Dmc theblast 3 of jy babies have been diagnosed with iugr and havecall been fine with my last baby last yewr they wanted to inruce 8 weeks earlybrye tovwhatbthey called failur to thrive I said no and 8vweeks 3 days laterni had my dwughter weighing 7lb 1oz my biggest yet listen to your bofy and don't worry too mufh I have a growth scanmon 19th sobwill know more then but baby is messuringn8 weekd behind on my fundlr hight mogigmloads though do im not going to stress

Was their a specific reason you were diagnosed with having an IUGR baby?

Big announcement...

I have been missing for a few days because I had the girls on Monday, December 8th at 31 weeks. I woke up with some slight back pain in the middle of the night and a few hours later the pain was coming and going every 12-15 minutes. We raced to the hospital, I was already dialated 3 cm. They tried to stop the contractions but about 3 hours later I was dialated 10 cm. I ended up having a c-section.

Both babies are doing well, they are small but mighty.

Aww congrats on the little babies. It's great that they are healthy and doing so well. :flower:

Congrats Savvy!!! Can't wait to see pics and hear updates when you're able! Am praying for you all! :hugs:

Oh DCM. :hugs: I am so sorry. Am thinking and praying for you mama!

Dcm, thinking of you! I hope everything goes well!

Want2b, having a higher pulse is pretty normal. Mine always sits above 100 with normal bp. But do ask your mw to make sure and hope your bp will be OK :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->