FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

Good luck, dcm. Hope all is well and things look better by the morning :hugs:

Just noticed my ticker says only 60 days left! It sounds a lot better now to say 60 days rather than 2 months!

Lots to catch up on, feronia I'm glad the accident wasn't serious!

Dcm have you any update? Hope all is well!!

Xx

Hi ladies,

Can I join you? I am 28 and expecting my first on Feb. 14.

I know we just met and all, but I am wondering if you can help me with a question. how much discharge are you getting around 30 weeks? I had a huge amount today (thick white) in one episode and am worried about it. i have had antibiotics three times for BV, and also treated for a yeast infection... but am not convinced the antibiotics are working/it is a good idea to keep taking them.

Any insights would be great- and my apologies for turning up with a gross question for you all :blush:

Congratulations and welcome!

I would finish the course of antibiotics and the course of treatment for thrush and see what happe happens, I'd go back to your care provider if you are still getting symptoms.
Xx

Dcm have you any update? Hope all is well!!

Xx

Thanks everyone ! No updates yet but I'll tell how everything happen. So initially I came for an growth scan ultrasound. After everything they said that baby has IUGR and they wanted to put me on steroid shots in case of delivering early because I've been having contractions and they want to make sure the llungs are mutured. Right now theit saying everything is fine with baby and she passed all test but their still concerned about this growth restriction she seems to be having. They think it could be something with my placenta because at my anatomy scan the sonogram lady stated I had an odd shaped placenta but never notified my doctor about this problem. Now im just so anxious and depressed. Sorry for the long story. Will update asap.

dcm fingers crossed for you! And ttc126, oh no -- I hope baby flips from breech and that everything is okay with you!

Guys, no babies until I'm back from my trip! :haha:

Hi all,

I'm expecting my first child (A baby girl!) :) on the 12th February 2015, can i also join this group? Xx

Welcome Bubby and Angel! :hugs:

TTC, I hope he flips back for you soon! Little bugger! xD

DCM I'm so sorry to hear you've been in overnight. Hoping they have some good news and release you soon so you can come home and rest. :)

Raspberry, I am pretty sure we can just request to have the thread moved if we wish. Not positive though. I know they can change "ownership" so to speak of a thread, and I think they can move them too. My old birth group made a new thread, but then the active ones just migrated to FB and it fizzled on here. But I think we also had the option to switch over... can't remember for sure.

Glad you and DD are okay Feronia, but still, how awful! I hope your neck is feeling better soon! :hugs:

Also, how I'm spending my morning so far: trying to explain to my daughter how she will not be able to nurse her brother when he comes, the way mommy nursed her when she was born. We've gone around in circles about this without getting anywhere. Sigh. :rofl:

Thinking of you dcm and my fingers are crossed that everything is ok :hugs:

and welcome Bubbylove and Angel :flower:

lol, swan! :haha:
My daughter nurses alllll of her toys. Once I saw her nursing my Commander Riker action figure. :haha:
We've been watching a bunch of home birth videos together, and every time after the baby is born, she says "baby need milk now!" She's going to be such an awesome little doula! :D

Thanks ladies for your support and encouraging words, I really appreciate it at this moment because I'm all alone at the moment so to have your support is really special to me. Hugs to all.

Dcm, thinking of you and praying for your baby! Stay positive! Everything will be OK :hugs:

Feronia hope your feeling better soon, scary stuff car accidents no matter how simple they are, whiplash can take days to reach a peak, hope it doesn't spoil your trip.

TTC hopefully you can keep that bub of yours cooking a little longer, hope the repeat scan shows all is well! x

dcm i hope your little one can also keep cooking longer too! x

Welcome to the new ladies x

Well as some of you may have seen on FB my 32 week growth scan didn't go as expected today! Baby B has increased amniotic fluid and reduced growth, seen consultant and they are going to rescan in 2 weeks and see what is going on. Babies are both fine heart rates are great and very active but one has grown too much (they are not worried about him yet as I don't have GD) but the other has fallen off his curve and has too much fluid around him (84mm). They are not too concerned but worse case scenario he may have some swallowing issues after birth. 2 weeks seems ages away now! And my 'please not Christmas babies' may actually happen as i have the re scan on xmas eve :cry:

Wow! Third tri is not being kind to us- sending lots of good vibes your way, Dcm, ttc and shells. I hope all those babies are looking good by your next checks xx

Wow! Third tri is not being kind to us- sending lots of good vibes your way, Dcm, ttc and shells. I hope all those babies are looking good by your next checks xx

I agree, I don't like all these scares. :( I hope all the bubbas are fine and it's just overly-cautious medical professionals and uncertain scan measurements. Big hugs to everyone.

Welcome to Bubby and Angel! Tell us how your pregnancies have been going so far? Bubby, I have large globs of white mucous once or twice a day at this point. If you're worried it might be a continuation of your infection, get them to swab you again and check.

I slept so poorly last night. :( I over-ate out at dinner (it was a set menu and they just kept bringing food!) and my acid reflux/nausea was bad, plus the pain from my back. Between 2-4:30am I was tossing and turning and basically only dozing. Glad I'm working from home today!

Wow, I'm sorry to hear about what you're all going through, fingers crossed everyone is ok and the naughty bubs start behaving themselves!

I hope you're ok especially dcm, you really shouldn't be alone, don't you have anyone that can sit with you? :hugs:

I have my glucose tolerance test tomorrow. It's only 2 hours here but I'm really not looking forward to it! Seems silly moaning though with what others are worrying about! :dohh:

Had another anti-D this week and a session on the CTG after DD kicked me in the stomach (accidentally). Was nice to hear baby for a while but with that, my 28 week bloods, the GTT and whooping cough jab, I feel a bit like a pin cushion!

Edit: I also get the large globs of mucus discharge once or twice a day - I can feel it coming out and it's pretty ugh but I don't have any symptoms of infection so assumed it's normal!

Had my midwife appointment today and my blood pressure is a bit high. Also, when she measured my tummy she said it was measuring 37 weeks instead of the 31 which it should be. My last scan, baby's tummy was big but still in normal range. Have another scan next week so hopefully he's not getting too big. Bit worried now :(

To everyone having little scares of their own im hoping for the best for you all. Hopefully we all get the news we want at out next checks x

Hi everyone,

Just a quick note to say hi. I'm not caught up at all - we moved and are having significant issues with our phone company, so I haven't had phone/internet service for a while and won't for at least another week, grrr. (Let's just say we'll be changing service providers after all of the trouble we've had!)

DCM - I hope that you and your baby are doing ok.

Feronia, Captain, you wrote ages and ages ago after I mentioned UVic, and I never replied. I was there just for a year, and then transferred back to Nova Scotia, where I'm from, as it felt too far from home at the time. Feronia - what a lovely place to do a masters'. Captain - I was in Victoria, but have family in Comox still.

Hope you're all doing ok. I'm going to try and get caught up now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->