FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

Congrats Rasberry!! Hopefully you can post a pic here for those of us that aren't in the FB group. :)

Cute pics of your little guys, Shells!

I have been getting cramps, bounceyboo if that is what you mean... But more like a rough hour or two and then they pass. I have taken them to be a variant of BH at this stage...

I hope you are over the flu shortly :( did you take Tamiflu? Or are you trying to ride it out?

I don't know what Tamiflu is we don't have it here.my midwife told me I can have the original lemsip I had one and didn't take anymore all it did was give me cramps n baby go crazy so taking nothing now its the stuffy nose that's driving me mad.

congrats rasberry enjoy your little princess :flower:

Congratulations Raspberry!

Wow..how many of us are left? It doesn't feel like many now!

Me. 37 weeks today.
Having extreme upper back team, BH have been painful, more dicharge now, and I'm exhausted. Not sure how I'll make it 3 more weeks.

I'm here... But feeling nauseas and pretty rough. At least at this stage I can hope rough = labour starting?! It would be nice to go now instead of being induced on Wednesday. Bleurgh.

I think there are still a decent number of us still pregnant :)

I'm still here! C section scheduled for Thursday. Tamiflu is an antiviral they give you to shorten and lessen the influenza virus symptoms

Sorry, bouncy! I missed the tamiflu reply. :) I remember it was around when bird flu was happening in 2006... At least in the US, it is advertised heavily right now as a flu remedy to cut down on severity of symptoms and time spent ill. I have heard pregnant women are taking it if they get the flu.

Hopefully you are over the worst of it! :flower:

I am still around - 36w today :)

Booked my mat leave with work to start 1 week before dd. We figured if it was 2w before, I'd be bored, and on dd, I'd be too tired. I'll probably start working from home this week.
Work has a pool going on when I'll give birth and his weight...

I'm still here!! C Section scheduled for Tuesday 3rd :)

Happy February everyone xx

Woo Hoo! Happy Feb! Excited for more babies to arrive!

Today is my Niece's 2nd Birthday and my friend gave birth to a baby boy one hour ago. :) so excited!

Now I can't wait for my little guy to arrive! 20 days to go!

I made it to feb yey but im so ready to get moving again I feel massive even though im 2 dress sizes smaller than pre preg. Going aldi to buy nappies and stock up on food its still snowy here and very icy under foot so will have to be carful.

things I have tried to get baby moving.
1. Bd
2. Hot food
3.hot bath
4.walking
5.cleaning like a mad woman.

Guess baby will set the timetable but I have a biryhday party to arrsnge and host nedt sat for 10 5 year olds and could realy do with being able to run round.

Fantastic news, Raspberry! The pic sounds great, hopefully you'll share it here!

I'm still here as well! 36+5 today. Scan tomorrow morning at 9 am, then to the GP's office to go to an appointment for DH. Then lunch, then I can get my hair cut. It doesn't need much, but it feels so good to have it washed and my scalp massaged! Had a bit of a dodgy tummy last night before bed, but only the once, so I decided to sleep in the bed upstairs with DH to be closer to the toilet if I needed it. Ended up not needing it more than usual, and the bed still makes my spd really flare up and bottom of bump to ache horribly. Sitting on an ice pack now, and I'm planning on not doing anything today to let things rest a bit and hopefully stop hurting as bad.

My babies still baking too. 37+5. C-section booked for 11th but bp misbehaving so might be brought forward. Seeing consultant tomorrow so will know more then xxx

My surprise sex baby is a bouncing baby BOY! I had a feeling!! :)
Rundown of my birth experience is in my journal. It was pretty much a 72 hours long from the initial cervidil to birth.
Our little Trevor is doing so well with breastfeeding has pooped 3x in less than 24 hours. He was 7lb 12 ounces and 20 3/4 inches long. Born at 9:54am Jan 31st :) I'm such a proud momma! And so is that Dadda!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->