FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

Congrats on your boy wanttobeamom! Beautiful girls savvy!

Congrats Wnt2be!

I'm finally in the single digits and so ready!! No major symptoms other than horrible sleep, stuffy nose, BH, and pain moving. Next appt. is on Tuesday.

Still pregnant here. Really hope I'm not one of the unlucky ones that will end up with a March baby :cry:

Congratulations Wnt2b xx

I'm really expecting that this will be my month! I mean, I'd have to go to 41+4 for this to be a March baby. That's totally possible, but I'm hoping that since I went at 40+4 with DD that I won't go that late. :coffee: I'm sure we'll get a few people in early March with later Feb. due dates though!

How are you going, swan? I just found myself wondering whether your absence over the last couple of days means a super bowl/Feb 1 baby is on the cards? :)

Swan is still pregnant the last time I talked to her a few hours ago. Maybe she's watching the super bowl? :haha:

Swan is still pregnant the last time I talked to her a few hours ago. Maybe she's watching the super bowl? :haha:

:) yes, she probably has better things to do than trawl BnB. (I currently do not!) I can't understand what my own body us up to, so should likely refrain from trying to understand others!! ;)

Happy February ladies!!

Congratulations Wnt2beAMom!! And Savvy, your little girls are gorgeous, thanks for sharing pics!!

Well DH is home two weeks today! Baby is tucked right into my left side and the only thing I have to report is that she does NOT like me laying on my left side one bit :haha:

I've been up all night with severe heartburn and still have it now. Nothing seems to be working to get rid of it :( I also got some really strange pains last night that I haven't had before. It was sort of an intense achey pain but it was also like a big burn all in the bottom of my belly. It only happened a couple of times and only lasted for a couple of seconds both times but out of all the weird feelings I've been getting down there lately this one was certainly different!

I can't tell if what I've been having is early labor or what's happening. I have a dr appt Ina few hours so we will see. I've been having tons of contractions all night. I times them the past hour. I had 9 to 11 contractions but nothing with a strict pattern. There were a couple questionable ones. I felt like crap all day yesterday. Felt like I had the flu. Right now my lower back and hips hurt and I get shooting pains down my legs during contractions. I was induced with my DD so no idea what to expect.

I've been getting similar pains Pens, I think it's either pressure from baby or it happens when I need to 'go' (sorry for TMI!). Hasn't been a sign of anything for me!

Someone had a baby girl this morning (posted in FB group) but not sure who yet, need to find out!

Here is baby Trevor for you all :) Thanks for the congrats :)

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1422876950279.jpg
    FB_IMG_1422876950279.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 4
hes so cute congrats hun :)

37 weeks today whoop come on baby im dying to meet you :)

Thursday was admitted to hospital to be monitored due to high blood pressure. Was there overnight and started on medication, then sent home due to no other symptoms or protein.

Today! Came in for my check up and have been admitted again. High blood pressure still, and protein in my urine this time. Had more bloods taken and being monitored. Have been given a steroid shot and have to have more incase baby has to come before 39 weeks and lungs may not be mature enough. Dont really know how to feel, hate being on medication.

So my little man might be here this week! X

I'm loving seeing all of the beautiful little babies being born. I'm due at the END of the month so I'll be hanging with the rest of you who are wondering who else is pregnant still :)

Another snow day for me, sitting and drinking my RRLT and catching up on Downton Abbey :) I'm trying reeeeeally hard to accept the fact that I could have 3 or more weeks of pregnancy left. 37 weeks tomorrow. No signs of labor at all, but I'm hoping baby is moving down a bit because I feel him on my cervix more consistently... I just have to keep myself occupied with little countdowns... my next appt is a week from today, then probably another growth scan (did I mention on here that he's huge? Estimated weight at 36+2 was 9 lbs 3 oz... yes I know they can be super off but my friends at this hospital seem to have had pretty accurate results with this tech).

Hope we can all remain sane a little while longer!!

When did everyone's milk come in? We're on day 4abd no sign of it yet :( I was getting colostrum the first few days when I squeezed but now I'm not even getting that. I feel so bad for them, sucking for so long and not getting anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->