FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

congratulations wnt2bamom!! Hope you and baby are doing well Welcome to team blue :thumbup: xxx

My surprise sex baby is a bouncing baby BOY! I had a feeling!! :)
Rundown of my birth experience is in my journal. It was pretty much a 72 hours long from the initial cervidil to birth.
Our little Trevor is doing so well with breastfeeding has pooped 3x in less than 24 hours. He was 7lb 12 ounces and 20 3/4 inches long. Born at 9:54am Jan 31st :) I'm such a proud momma! And so is that Dadda!

Congratulations mumma :-D welcome to team blue xxxxxx

Aww congrats want2be..

I am still here too at 38 weeks 1 day :/ got another growth scan and appointment with my actual consultant to "make a plan" not entirely sure what that means but after being in hospital for 3 nights this week (with High BP which is fine now and reduced movements)

I finally have a few minutes to post a picture of the girls. Madison is on the left and Mackenzie is on the right!

Attachments

• twinsbnb.jpg
    twinsbnb.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 27
Lovely to finally see your little ones Savvy!!! they are beautiful! x Hope they are doing well and home now? xx

Lovely to finally see your little ones Savvy!!! they are beautiful! x Hope they are doing well and home now? xx

Thanks Shells! Your little boys are so cute!

We are all home now, it is great to be out of the NICU after 7.5 weeks. Both girls are doing great and we are loving being at home with them.

Congrats want2be!!!! And excellent job on the pooping, little Trevor ;)

Congrats wnt2be! Yay for a healthy baby boy!

Savvy the girls are adorable! So happy you are all home now.

Had the worst night sleep ever! Feeling totally crappy today. I'll be taking naps and relaxing today.

Happy February! Can't wait to see who will have the first Feb baby!

Yay, it's February! Bring on more babies! :D

Congrats, Wnt2beAMom! I think you're our first team yellow mama to give birth!

Your girls are so cute, savvy -- thanks for sharing! I'm so glad you guys are all finally home.

Well the strong contractions I've been having (which I'm guessing is prodromal labour just like last time) seem to start in the afternoon and then last for half the night. When I wake up, all is calm. Yesterday we decided to see if we could strengthen them... so we had sex, I took a clary sage bath, and then it happened that we needed to disassemble and deliver our bed frame, so I ended up walking up and down 3 flights of stairs like 20 times. Contractions were so strong, but today nothing! :haha: It really goes to show you that nothing is going to work if your body isn't ready, but I was hoping my body was ready. Nope!

Congratulations Melly! Beautiful babies.

Savvy - your girls are adorable. I bet it is lovely being home.

Congrats Raspberry. I too hope you'll share the picture the FB group is talking about.

Congratulations want2be. Sounds like you are all doing great.

Thanks girls! And congrats to RaspberryK as well! :)
And such cute little girls Savvy!

Thanks girls, we are thrilled to be home with the girls!

Congrats want2be and Raspberry!!

Congrats to the girls that made it to February! I can't wait to see who has the first baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->