FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

Trying to keep up but congratulations to all of the new babies and good luck to those who are close.

Had a really rough couple of days, I think hormones have got the better of me. I've been so poorly, can barely breath, my whole body aches and I've got a cough, I've literally spent the last 2 days in bed sleeping and crying. Drank a lot of fluids yesterday and feeling a bit better today, I've managed to get out of bed.
Getting really emotional about meeting my little girl now, I just want to see her and hold her.

Me and my OH DTD the other night and it felt different, it wasn't painful, just a bit uncomfortable, but I feel like if he was doing it any harder it would have hurt. The only way I can explain it is that he was close to hitting something in there! I had a few really bad cramps afterwards but they went away as soon as I got into bed. Does anyone know what it might have been? Probably going to DTD again tonight and see if it feels the same...

Pens, maybe your cervix is coming forward in prep for birth?

Guess who I picked up from the airport this morning! :wohoo:
DH is home so baby, you're free to come out now!! :happydance:

Hire a birth photographer is so worth the money. I am so thankful i have these pictures to look back on and cherish for the rest of my life. My photographer posted a preview tonight! I can't wait to get the rest!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 28
Lovely pics jm! What does your daughter think of her new sibling? Has she adapted well?

Lovely photos JM!
I had my Pre op appointment yesterday. They took blood and urine tests and they decided I will have a spinal block. They said I had to have a good shower morning of the op and gave me some antiseptic wipes to clean myself with after the shower. They then attached my two wristbands and said not to remove them before Sundays op or I will be put on the end of the list. Made me laugh that they explained in depth how to use these wipes and to make sure your super clean yet you will go into the hospital with these mangy wristbands you've been wearing for 3 days!

Yay for hubby being home captain!!! :happydance:

Jade sunday is so close :) exciting!

I feel so relieved for you captian hope u can relax now I sometimes feel nervous an dh is 8 min away so I can only imagine hiw u felt, but you did it well done

My due date today. Really thought things were happening yesterday as started with strong period pains. Midwife examined me and said I wasnt dilated but cervix was anterior and half a cm thick. She did a sweep and baby was so active all of last night. I also got woken around 7 times in the night with strong contractions but they were really irregular. Nada today. :( Really hoping for a Valentines baby and it's my late grandad's birthday. Cant see it happening though.

Thanks everyone, I feel sooo much more relaxed now that he's here! I feel like we can just enjoy these last few days now :)

JM, love love love your photos!

Hope we get some Valentines Day babies tomorrow :)

Any Friday the 13th babies coming today? :p

Glad to hear your DH is home, captain!

Mine was meant to be today but nada. Had a really strong braxton hicks contraction with period pains before and got all excited. That was it, just the one!

Im still hoping for somthing to happen been bd every day for aa week or more now had spicy food just irritated my gall bladder, I have danced the afternoon awwy with 4 kids now laying in bed hoping lol

My little guy is a month old today!!!! I can't believe it!

We've had a challenging time with breastfeeding but it's finally getting easier. He is 7lbs 13oz now so 1lb 2oz over birth weight. He's still a bit behind where his pediatrician would like to see him but he's not worried now and said for me to keep on :) We saw his first smiles this past week so that's been amazing! He's so sweet and not too fussy! We're feeding every 2-3 hours around the clock but I'm sure he'd sleep 4+ hours at a stretch if I didn't wake him. His Dr said hopefully we can let him sleep longer in a couple more weeks :)

Hoping you all are well! Cheering for ladies still waiting :)

My lo is a 4 weeks old today too! We have had feeding issues too, mainly crazy cluster feeding. I wish she could go 2-3 hours between feeds. 4 would be a dream at the moment! Starting baby vit d drops today too. Currently nearly 2am so will wait for daylight!

Lovely to hear updates on babies that are already here wonder if we will get some valentines babies today enjoy the day ladies hope you all are spoilt rotten 😃 I'm gonna enjoy my last few days with just ds before I go Tuesday to the hospital and then having my csection Wednesday morning cant wait to meet my baby boy

Captain delighted your dh is home safe and sound 😊

We're down 10% on birth weight here, so looks like we will do a bit of supplementing to fatten her back up. Breastfeeding is much more tiring than i ever imagined- i feel like I have done nothing other than nurse for the past 12 hours!!

Hoping for a valentine's baby or two!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->