FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

Congratulations JM, he is beautiful and looks like you :)

C-section tomorrow! Got to be at hospital to check in at 7am. Hopefully will be first one, unless theres any emergencies, so should have our little bub by 12ish :) Half excited, half crapping myself! X

Good luck Nickie!!

Thst great about the weights, shells.

I need to update my baby center profile, I'm still getting the 'you're 37 weeks pregnant!' emails.

lol melly i did mine just the other day.. your baby is 1 week old... nope they are almost 4 weeks now lol

I have a laundry question...

We had our first impressive poop blow out... I think that that poopy stuff should be washed separately. My husband thinks you can't do a whole washing load with a changing mat cover and a couple of pieces of clothing...

What do you do?! (Obviously if he was at work I would just be doing it my way :)haha:) just curious whether I am being overly conscientious by washing separately? Or is that what you do/would do too?

So many things are going on here. My milk came in, and it is hilarious- as soon as I nurse on one side, the other leaks. One also started leaking a little while ago when my husband was holding her and she was crying. I just find all of this so fascinating!!

Looking forward to hearing your update, swan. And seeing more new babies appearing here soon!!! I hope you are enjoying lots of Brecken snuggles, JM :hugs: very excited for you, bubba madness!

Just throw the lot in and put it on a baby or a hot wash it will be fine😃

I would probably rinse or handwash the poopy clothes first then throw them in with other stuff! (Not if baby had a bug or something obviously!)

JM - Congratulations!! He's so cute!

Jade - She didn't end up coming which is fine, she has two young boys to look after and works 5 days a week too. Just the thought of her wanting to come out was nice enough :) We now have 4 visiting in May and have rented a cabin for us all to stay in for a week, and my aunt could be coming out in April. We will probably end up having a summer of visits instead!

bubba - Best of luck with the c-section tomorrow!

I rinse clothes if they are especially poopy before putting in the general baby wash. Have been lucky so far that nothing too major! Just a couple of times when she has gone mid change and I've not caught it in the nappy!

Congrats JM!

Today is my due date. Trying to stay positive while being extremely uncomfortable.

Kind of jealous (and maybe a little bitter ;)) at how many of you ladies haven't had to hit your due date--and in my case probably go beyond it. I guess misery really does love company.

Good luck for all those with scheduled C sections!

Its my due date tomorrow. The only thing i get is period pains after walking. I think she will go over quite alot.

Congrats to the ladies who have had babies. So lovely. Xx

^ hope you go soon hun and your not kept waiting too much longer!

well im being admitted Tuesday afternoon, and then Wednesday morning between 9am and 12 pm I will have my little bundle,cant wait to meet him but ill miss my little boy so much when im in the hospital, :( I cant wait to be home with my boys already and I still have another week to go!

SurpriseBub, as someone who did cloth diapers, it should be fine to wash together. Just toss the poopy stuff in first and do a short cold rinse (if it's EBF poop it's water soluble and can go right in) or rinse it by hand, then put it in with the rest of your clothes for a normal wash. :flower:

Wahh, my favourite midwife is out of town from Thursday to Monday so I hope not to have my baby then -- I want her to deliver both of my babies! I was right and baby is occiput posterior, so I'm going to do some chiro today and acupuncture on Thursday to try to correct it since it might be the reason for my start and stop labour. She also taught me how to hear placenta noises to determine the location -- super cool! I asked her why people do ultrasounds to determine the location if you can hear it so clearly, and she said that midwives are trained to use their hands and other senses but not everyone knows how. It was just so cool to hear!

Good luck tomorrow, bubba madness!!

MissEyre, congrats on almost reaching your due date. :hugs: I hope bubba makes an appearance soon!

Hey everyone! I've been stalking for ages but haven't posted in months. Congratulations to everyone who have had their babies. And congratulations to those who have hit their due dates! I was getting down because mine was yesterday but my friend reminded me to celebrate my comfy womb:p. My first I was induced and she came at 41+4 and I'm not scheduled to be induced this time until 41+6 with no sweep until 41weeks so I'm just waiting it out Now. Convinced I won't go into labour naturally TBH. But I refused pitocin after much googling last time and that really worked out for me so fingers crossed for an OK induction this time too.
Congratulations shells it's so satisfying when they gain weight isn't it! :D
EMYJC we decided our baby name 2months ago but I've only just noticed on your thingy so I'm excited to say that we're calling our little boy Lucas James (when he gets here!) great name :D

Hope everyone who is fed up overdue is doing OK. Lots of love! British mummy x x

SurpriseBub Any temperature wash over 60C (140F) will kill any germs in the poopy clothes, so as long as the clothes and such are safe to wash at that temp (most baby clothes are safe to wash at and above that!) you're fine to just throw them all in together. If you do end up with stains, hang them up either outside where the sun can reach them or in the window where the sun can hit them. I don't have any first hand experience yet, but I've seen some really amazing poo stains get completely taken out of cloth nappies/diapers with nothing but a few days out on the line!

My mom lands here tomorrow, and one of the guys that DH works with called the boss last night to let him know that he and his wife (who is due the day before me) were in the hospital. The didn't say if she was in labour or not, but I suspect so! Getting close now. :happydance:

British mummy, it is a lovely name, you have good taste. I am really struggling to stick to this little mans name. So far we have Charlie, Cody or Koby but stuck for middle name. x

Glad all the babies here are doing so well- time is flying so much. Despite being majorly uncomfortable a part of me wants this little fella to stay put another week as its the last time I will be pregnant. :( I reckon I will go overdue too. No twinges or anything.

I feel like the only one who has gone over so fwr lol 40+3 here and mitighly fed up feel like I cant walk, my dad rings 3 times a day to see if anything is happening does he not know thats annoying lol

I'm still here. Thankful I've had a good pregnancy and I'm not at that fed up stage like most seem to be. Trying to enjoy it as much as i can!

Congratulations to all the lovely new arrivals!

This Friday I'll be 39 wks and having my baby girl via scheduled c-section then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->