FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

I feel like the only one who has gone over so fwr lol 40+3 here and mitighly fed up feel like I cant walk, my dad rings 3 times a day to see if anything is happening does he not know thats annoying lol

At least your LO doesn't have to share their birthday now! :haha:

So my neighbor called around to check up on me and told me that this woman had given birth the day before. I'd never heard of this woman before so asked who she was. Apparently, she lives in the trailer park here.

At our marina we have two pubs, a restaurant, the laundry room, a boat yard, sailing school, charter company, private toilet/showers, and the trailer park. The liveaboards at the marina share facilities with the trailer park people, none of us socialize together, but will make small talk in passing and that.

Honestly, I've never even seen a woman in the trailer park that looks of age to have children!! It's already 90% single males and what women do live there (that I've seen) are elderly! I'm confused to how I've not only gone without seeing a pregnant woman there but to also not see a younger woman in the two years I've been here!

So now I'm anxious to bump into her as our LO's could be future play date buddies!

Thanks captain your right no shared birthday qs long as I give birth before 6th march when my next dds birthday is lol

Everything went perfect today. Was first in and had Thomas Welch at 9:38am, weighing 6 pound 7. Both of us are doing really well xxx

Attachments

• 2015-02-11 19.12.19.jpg
    2015-02-11 19.12.19.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 13
I feel like the only one who has gone over so fwr lol 40+3 here and mitighly fed up feel like I cant walk, my dad rings 3 times a day to see if anything is happening does he not know thats annoying lol

I'm overdue too. It's no fun at all!! People keep texting/calling about the baby and I'm over here like

6ac778cdd27d0584777e2bdc5930959d.jpg

The funny thing here is some oeople still cant telk im preg because hump is small and im wearing a coat so when I tell them bubs was due sun they get all surprised lol

I might be off pains stqrted at 8.59 avrag 9 min apart getting stronger I hope this is the real deal

Awwwwwww bubbamadness! He's perfect! So adorable.

Congrats Bubba! Such a cutie!
Good luck 2nd time hope everything goes well

Congrats to all the new moms! I can't look back on comments lol..

Congratulations bubba. He's adorable. Good luck 2nd time.

Congratulations Bubba! He's beautiful.

On a less fun note, I have a horrid toe curling bout off thrush which came on with a vengeance yesterday. I tried calling my midwife (all 8 numbers I had for community midwives) in case advice was different since I'm just over 40weeks but couldn't through so got my husband to go get the pessary and cream. Fingers crossed it works. I don't know if it can affect the baby if I have it in labour but yesterday evening I was walking around the house without a stitch on for hours. I literally couldn't wear anything I was so irritated by it. My LO looked a bit oddly at me but got used to it haha.
Hope everyone else is doing OK. Anyone got any advice or experience with thrush in late pregnancy?

Thank you ladies, good luck to all still waiting. I'll be looking out for your updates xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->