FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

And... Curry do anything for you, captain?! ;)

Awesome weight gain, izzie! go wonder boobs! How often are you feeding? And for how long? :)

Hopefully your little girl still being at the age to nap will help give you a break now and then Stefnjunk! Do you have a wrap or ergo carrier? Might be very useful :)

I'm feeding on demand very often. It can be as much as hourly and she rarely gets to 2 hours between feeds at other times, hence the sleep deprivation! I sleep when she sleeps day and night. But hearing of the weight gain has made it seem more worthwhile. Between 1am and now, 6 pm, she has had 14 separate feeds. Sometimes one boob, sometimes both. Length of feeds has been between 10-28 minutes. Yes, I'm a geek and write it all down!

And... Curry do anything for you, captain?! ;)

Awesome weight gain, izzie! go wonder boobs! How often are you feeding? And for how long? :)

Hopefully your little girl still being at the age to nap will help give you a break now and then Stefnjunk! Do you have a wrap or ergo carrier? Might be very useful :)

I'm feeding on demand very often. It can be as much as hourly and she rarely gets to 2 hours between feeds at other times, hence the sleep deprivation! I sleep when she sleeps day and night. But hearing of the weight gain has made it seem more worthwhile. Between 1am and now, 6 pm, she has had 14 separate feeds. Sometimes one boob, sometimes both. Length of feeds has been between 10-28 minutes. Yes, I'm a geek and write it all down!
https://kellymom.com/parenting/parenting-faq/fussybaby/

Wow.. Less than 2 hours must be relentless. Well done you! We at least get to three hours sometimes at night (I wake her then if she doesn't wake herself up). It definitely seems to be working for you with that weight gain! We are on the up now but following breastfeeding with some bottles.

...and we are writing it all down for now, too. ;)

Yeah I am tracking it all in a google spreadsheet. :lol:

Congrats Christina!!!

Cute boys, shells! :)

Well we're all doing great here. DD is adapting super well -- she loves her little brother so much! She even thanked me for him the other day! I think being there for the birth really helped. Feeding is going really well. I kept track of it for my daughter but this time I don't at all. It's just obvious he's getting enough. Sometimes it's every half hour, other times he'll go 3 hours or so. Who knows -- I'm making a TON of milk and am super engorged so I always go to him or the toddler to help with that. She's really happy that I have milk again!

Omg - she just slept 3 hours without a feed. Mummy slept too! Super exciting!!!

Yaaaaaaaaay, izzie! :) :) :)

And how sweet of your daughter, feronia :) I'm jealous you have so much milk!

Well the curry did nothing! Calling the maternity ward at 6am tomorrow to see if they have room for me to come in and be induced. Very nervous and can't see me getting any sleep tonight!

Try and sleep tonight captain. You won't get much once baby is here!! Good luck for induction tomorrow.

Good luck tomorrow, captain! So exciting :) even if you don't sleep, stay in bed for a decent number of hours and rest your body!

Congrats mamas on new arrivals :)

Could you add to the front page please: Azaiah Daniel, 03.02.15, 8lbs 1oz, 11.26am.

Thank you xx

I got in a car accident with my baby yesterday! :( After spending the rest of the day at the drs for him and me we're both ok. The seatbelt pushed right on my incision so it's very sore but the baby is completely fine.

The paramedics told me the baby was just fine because the carseat was installed and buckled correctly. I just wanted to share so everyone will go double check their carseat because they are so important :flower:

I got in a car accident with my baby yesterday! :( After spending the rest of the day at the drs for him and me we're both ok. The seatbelt pushed right on my incision so it's very sore but the baby is completely fine.

The paramedics told me the baby was just fine because the carseat was installed and buckled correctly. I just wanted to share so everyone will go double check their carseat because they are so important :flower:

Oh my goodness. How scary. Glad you are both fine now. :hugs:

So Glad to hear you are both ok!! It scares me being in the car with my boys for that reason - not my driving but other peoples! x

How awful! Glad you are ok, ttc. And thank you for the reminder to make sure our car seats are in properly :flower:

Surprise, we have a Boba, thinking about readjusting it to the newborn setting, it's currently adjusted for DH to carry DD - she absolutely LOVES being carried by her daddy!

Her nap schedule is out of whack right now... I think she might be trying to transition to one a day, but it isn't quite working out. She's always been a cat napper... usually no more than 30-35 minutes at a time, which makes switching to one nap difficult for her!

shells, I hope you frame that pic and hang it up! Too cute!

Captain, you are braver than I. No way would I tempt anything spicy with this heartburn and reflux! Good luck with the induction.

ttc, glad you are both ok!

Oh my gosh, ttc, how scary! I'm so glad you both are okay.

Good luck, captain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"