FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

image.jpgJakob Anthony Mills born today at 0939 via elective section. 10 days overdue with a weight of 10lb 11oz! Breastfeeding great but needing to be topped up as blood sugars dropping. So in love. X

View attachment 846871Jakob Anthony Mills born today at 0939 via elective section. 10 days overdue with a weight of 10lb 11oz! Breastfeeding great but needing to be topped up as blood sugars dropping. So in love. X

What a DOLL!

Congrats to everyone who've had their babies so far! Haven't posted here in FOREVER, but been watching the babies be born.

Due in 2 days... still preggo! Was really expecting him to come early. Everyone keeps pestering me to see if anything is happening, especially DH. EVERY morning he says, "Let's have a baby today." Every time I say ouch or grunt or anything - "Are you going into labor?" Last night he put our 15 month old to my stomach and told her to tell her baby brother to come out and meet us already, lol. Super nervous about how she's going to handle the change...

Congrats, emy! He is lovely- and maybe our biggest baby to date? :) enjoy your family!!!

Hi stefnjunk! Hope your little one will appear soon. :) I nannied for a family who had their first two a little under 18 months apart, and it went brilliantly for them. Their son was pretty flexible about the whole thing, as he was too little to quite grasp what had happened. I am sure you will all adjust well- lots of hugs for the big sister, and hopefully she won't be too jealous :)

Congrats Emy!!!! :) He's gorgeous :)

Stefnjunk, my two are 16 months apart. It has been great! There's no jealousy as he's so young he doesn't know to be jealous. There were a few tantrums the first week home, but since then it's been great :)

Congrats to the new mommies!
My ds had his first check up today and is now 10lbs! He was 7lb 12oz at birth :cloud9:

So much to catch up on!!!! So many bebes!! I tried to get on to post last night, but DS had other ideas. Been keeping up on FB with those there. For those I missed, congrats on the bubbas! My bubba arrived a week early, 1/24/15 @11:25pm weighing 7lb1oz. We have our one month checkup tomorrow. So in love.

So much to catch up on!!!! So many bebes!! I tried to get on to post last night, but DS had other ideas. Been keeping up on FB with those there. For those I missed, congrats on the bubbas! My bubba arrived a week early, 1/24/15 @11:25pm weighing 7lb1oz. We have our one month checkup tomorrow. So in love.

Congratulations. Boy or girl?

Congratulations EMY!!

Well I just had the hottest curry of my LIFE! Let's see if there's any truth in it now! :haha:

Emily has put on another pound in the last two weeks. All this mad feeding is paying off. Now I want the sleep to improve!

Hi stefnjunk! Hope your little one will appear soon. :) I nannied for a family who had their first two a little under 18 months apart, and it went brilliantly for them. Their son was pretty flexible about the whole thing, as he was too little to quite grasp what had happened. I am sure you will all adjust well- lots of hugs for the big sister, and hopefully she won't be too jealous :)

Hopefully! DH is taking a week off to spend lots of time with her once the new baby comes, so hopefully that helps. I'm just worried about when he goes back to work!

Stefnjunk, my two are 16 months apart. It has been great! There's no jealousy as he's so young he doesn't know to be jealous. There were a few tantrums the first week home, but since then it's been great :)

FX it goes that smoothly for us! DD threw a tantrum when DH was holding his cousin's daughter (who is 3 months younger than her), but she did get over it pretty quickly. She loves to snuggle and love on our cats, so hopefully she's just sweet and lovey with her little brother!

Congratulations everyone! For front page - 3rd February - Eliana Xanthe Clara, 6lb 7oz, 39+2, edd 8th Feb

And... Curry do anything for you, captain?! ;)

Awesome weight gain, izzie! go wonder boobs! How often are you feeding? And for how long? :)

Hopefully your little girl still being at the age to nap will help give you a break now and then Stefnjunk! Do you have a wrap or ergo carrier? Might be very useful :)

shameless proud mummy post!

Here are my boys... 6 weeks old tomorrow Sam (right) weighing 9lb and Ollie (left) 8lb 3oz now! :cloud9::cloud9:

https://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r187/shellx180/samandolliedouble_zpsa2e5ff86.jpg

My little Holly-Marie arrived at 10.34am this morning via elective c section, weighing 6lb 14oz, my tiny little doll! Both doing well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->