FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

Has anyone else had a baby become fussy after a couple of weeks? The last couple of evenings in particular have been tough! Not sure whether it is just normal fussiness, or whether she has colic or reflux or something along those lines... :s

My twins are extremely fussy at night. Between 5-9pm they cry and we basically have to hold both of them the entire time. It is the worst part of the day by far. We aren't sure why they are so fussy, I was planning on talking to our pediatrician at our next appointment.

Can you add to the front page please :)

February 9
jmandrews- :blue: Brecken Lynn 6lbs 6oz, 19 3/4in; edd Feb 21

Hey everyone! Can you add me too please raspberry, no rush! We had little baby Lucas James today, 23rd February, at 12:19am after a successful induction. I managed it on only gas and air in an effort to go home asap but they are keeping me because of high blood pressure. Ah well, hopefully we'll be home soon. He weighed exactly 9lbs and looks like me and his sister! Congratulations to everyone! :) x

Congratulations, british mummy! :) I hope you will be home soon :)

I can't believe we are nearly at the end of February... For so long, Feb 2015 had felt like it was an eternity away!!

I haven't reached that stage yet but, fussiness, especially in the evenings is totally normal (sorry)! Please bookmark kellymom.com and use it at will, you'll find info on pretty much everything there! :thumbup:

https://kellymom.com/parenting/parenting-faq/fussybaby/

Thanks minibump. :) i have been on kelly mom quite a bit lately :) just not sure why the sudden change and how to differentiate between normal fussiness and something with a root cause. I guess it is trial and error...

Yep, welcome to motherhood! If only babies came with a manual, eh? All you can do is go through the usuals, full tummy, clean bottom, not tired, doesn't want a cuddle, not got wind, etc. and when you've run out of options, go through them again and if still no idea, if baby seems well and alert, accept it might just be normal! It's such a fun game, ha ha! :wacko:

Thanks mini bump! Jude seems to be at the "peak".of this right now! I was a little concerned it may be colic but this reminder was what I needed to read :)

Congratulations british mummy!! x

minibump i had to laugh about babies coming with a manual lol My two are very content babies (mostly)... until i change a bum! I keep saying to them ' is it in the baby manual that it is compulsory to whinge and whine and make noise when having your bum changed lol' x

I haven't reached that stage yet but, fussiness, especially in the evenings is totally normal (sorry)! Please bookmark kellymom.com and use it at will, you'll find info on pretty much everything there! :thumbup:

https://kellymom.com/parenting/parenting-faq/fussybaby/

I find baby centre really useful too
https://www.babycentre.co.uk

Congratulations MrsTM1 and British Mummy!

Well I am now a week overdue, humph! No pains, no cramps, nothing! Just lots of baby movement and pressure. Dr said Friday he will send off paperwork for an induction Wednesday and I should hear from the ward that day or Saturday..he said if Monday comes and I still haven't heard from them then to call "but that won't happen". Well it has! I hit the wall yesterday and I just want this baby out. I'm tired of everyone telling me to go for a walk when I'm in so much pain!

Congrats on all the new babies and I hope everyone still waiting have their babies soon!

Oh dear Captain. I feel for you. I was two weeks early and ready for out, can't imagine more waiting. Hopefully they will schedule your induction asap.

40 weeks today!! How many are still pregnant and waiting? I haven't been on this board it a long time, so would like to congratulate all of those who have had there babies already!! I'm hoping little one comes before next monday so i can avoid induction. So exhausted!

You have done so well to be this patient captain! Time to come out, baby!!! I hope that you will be meeting your little one shortly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->