FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

We were in hospital a week after bad labour and jaundice. Catching pee was difficult as it got mixed with poo. Nurses put some gauze pieces inside nappy and this made it easier to see.

Good luck, captain. I hope she pees for you :hugs: try not to worry- it sounds like you are both being well looked after.

Congrats to all the new mommies!

I can't believe it is March 1st! Remember when February seemed so far away?

Captain, your LO is absolutely gorgeous!

Hoping all the mamas having latching problems work it out. Also hoping this LO latches as well as DD did... we didn't have any issues... worried we just got lucky!

Still pregnant with 0 signs of anything... 4 days late now. Still find it odd being that DD wasn't late (well, technically she was a day late, but I was in labor her entire due date and she only came late because she was stuck behind my pubic bone and face up). Feeling like I'll be pg forever at this point... who else is left behind with supposed to be February babies becoming March babies?

Me 9 days over now 2nd sweep booked for tomorrow and induction Wednesday if he doesn't appear I'm really ready for him to be born now!!

My dd was 3 days late... But on time based on my original Lmp date.

My Lmp date for this one will be Wednesday so I'm not classing myself as technically late until then lol

I'll be requesting a sweep after then too

My little girl sienna was born on 21.02.15 at 6.32 weighing 7lb 9oz... induced... 7 and half hour labour.

Thank you for all your messages ladies! Well she peed! In my last post I said we'd been waiting 36 hours, it was actually 30 at that point but she DID finally pee at 36 hours!

We were home withing the hour and got to spend the first night alone with her. It was a long one but we got through it!

I don't think she was too upset after her first night on board :haha:

https://imgur.com/4IOR839.jpeg

Congrats Laura!!!

My goodness she's beautiful captain!

anyone else doing a parenting journal? I.started one yesterday for fun :)

Congrats Laura!!!

Awwww she's adorable Captain!

Thought I would update for the front page! My little Holly-Marie was born on 24th feb at 10.34am weighing 6lb 14oz. She is absolutely perfect and we are both doing well.

She was born by elective c section and we went home the next day. Had to go back after two days for some stronger painkillers but all ok and recovering well now. She was weighed yesterday by the midwife and has gained rather than lost which is amazing. Though we had to go back to baby ward as midwife noticed she has an inverted sternum otherwise known as pectus excavatum, only a small amount but very noticeable when she cries. The doctors have assured us this is normal but seems strange as it wasnt noticed by us or any health professional at birth. Does anyone elses little one have this or experienced this with other children?

Thank you for all your messages ladies! Well she peed! In my last post I said we'd been waiting 36 hours, it was actually 30 at that point but she DID finally pee at 36 hours!

We were home withing the hour and got to spend the first night alone with her. It was a long one but we got through it!

I don't think she was too upset after her first night on board :haha:

https://imgur.com/4IOR839.jpeg

Shes gorgeous!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back