FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

My lo can do both, but rarely does. She did back to front at 9 weeks. Five times over two days. Then nothing for weeks. If I hadn't caught it on video I wouldn't have believed it! Front to back is more recent, but she is more likely to twist for a look and go back again. I would say she has met these milestones.

I can't believe our babies are all turning six months! What a crazy first half of the year.

https://i.imgur.com/Fb7LKFG.jpg

Cant wait for this to be us next February!! Congrats yall!!

Hi ladies! I haven't been on in monthsssssss but just wanted to update! On February 13th, I delivered our beaaautiful rainbow baby, Zack!
He'll be 6 months this month and growing like a weed! I hope everyone else is doing great!

Has anyone little ones gotten their first teeth yet. My DD hadn't gotten hers yet lol but I keep seeing babies younger than her with their teeth already. :)

We cut our first tooth last Wednesday! But met someone at baby club today whose lo was 14 months and had no teeth! Think it varies dramatically from baby to baby.

My guy has no teeth either! He will be 7 months on the 13th. My oldest got teeth at 9 months... does anyone know if it tends to be the same among siblings?

Aww ok, I was beginning to think my baby was a late bloomer

Mine is working on his 2nd tooth now. The first one cut when he was 5 1/2 months

We're into our fourth week. Started the Monday before she was 6m which was a Thursday. First tastes were carrot, broccoli, squash, blueberry, pear, Apple all on different days. Now having three meals a day, but a bit hit and miss how much she's eating. Doing a combination of blw and mashed food. Skipped purée.

I think Clara has teeth happening, nothing had come through yet though.

We started solids two weeks ago. Just the standard stuff - carrots, sweet potatoes, banana, papaya, avocado. Most cut up into small pieces for them to play with and occasionally for us to spoon into their mouths so they get the taste.

We first tried solids about 3 weeks ago. Jude HATES it!!!!! He thinks mashed banana is ok but everything else has been terrible to him!!!! :) We only do little taste sessions here and there every few days. I'm really not going to stress with it until 9 months when solids become a little more important. Between 9-12 months we'll gradually move from once a day solids to 3 times a day. But of course it will depend on how he's doing :)

No teeth here, yet!

We are starting solids this weekend with carrot puree. :) will see how it goes. Someone has loved eating from day one, so we will see whether that is for all food or just milk.

...I see a little something at the bottom of your signature, ttc. How exciting that a third baby is on the cards! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->