+++ February - Leap Year - Testers (119 Testers, 17 BFP's) +++

**List is updated**

The 27th and 28th are still lonely....

Good luck everyone!!! :dust:

I have what looks like a mixure of watery and creamy cm. Not sure what to think. But not to confident that I am pregnant....Hey Sparkle!:flower:

I had that this past month... Wound up getting the :witch:, but I read several forums that for some women that can be a sign of pregnancy.... Hopfully thats the case for you!! Especially if that's not normal for you!! Fx'd for a :bfp:!! :dust:

I have no idea what is normal for me and it's not abundant at all. I had it earlier in my cycle before it went all creamy and then to watery the ov. I don't really think it means anything but everyone here was checking their cm so I though I'd check and see. I'm not confident that I'm pg, like I said.:shrug:

hi, add me too on 4th feb IF STUPID AF doesnt show up!!

Okay so the last few days 4/5 dpo I have had what I believe is a light cold. I woke up with my throat sore, and my nose stuffed up. I sneeze here or there. I am wondering if this would be the beginning of my many symptoms! I know some don't think it is a symptom, but I had it with both of my babies and way before I even knew I was pregnant. I never usually get sick or colds. I didn't get sick for 2 years before my son was conceived and 1 year before my daughter was conceive( we conceived her when my son was 1). I have been suffering colds more this year due to my son going to preschool ( I really wish people would send their kids to school sick, because I do my job and keep my son home when he is sick).

Also, is anyone have a long 2WW. Mine is more like 2 1/2 week wait. Sucks! :hissy: lol

It seems like this month is going by so slowly that it is starting to annoy me. This must be my month if it is procrastinating its' way through. lol.
I am just ready to find out so I can start planning although I already have. I have the crib, changing table, bedding set, clothes for both boy and girl, and well pretty much everything. I am even getting a new bed here in the next few weeks or so just so I will be comfortable. I told I my hubby that I will probably beg the doc to put me on strict bed rest this time... lol. (I was on strict bed rest with my other 2 babies and hated every minute of it) I have high hopes that this is my month and if not then within the next few. I just hope the marina didn't sterilize me. (I have heard of this happening). Well good luck to everyone else and lots of :dust: to you!

Sorry just in the mood to write since I can't seem to sleep anymore! hehe

OMG dont say that!!!! I had a mirena too!!!! im on ttc cycle 7!! I dont want to be infertile!!!! Ahhhhhhh....

I was livid when I found out, because it was never mentioned to me by the doctor!

Nor mine!! You d think it would be common knowledge! Plus, I had complications with mine, my dr had to surgically remove it because it had misplaced itself!!! (and he did it without sterilizing me! AS******** Never been in so much pain. And now this....oh my ....Please please please let it all be ok! :S

So I'm half way through my 2WW now... it's taking so long!! Come on February!! Hurry up! lol

GL to everyone & hope time isn't passing too slowly for you guys! :)

xxx

For all of those with Mirena:

I heard this as well. But then I did my own research and looked up published articles on Mirena. Nothing (and I mean absolutely nothing) showed that Mirena left women sterile and that they were safe to use even in women who had never had a child. Trust me, I looked like a mad woman because I had Mirena too and I had never had a child.

I know it's hard not to stress about it, but try hard not to stress about it. It's not common knowledge because there has been no evidence to show that it's true.

9dpo feeling so out.:nope: Everyone else has all of these symptoms and I have nothing. Nothing that is def a preg symptom anyway...Still testing on the 4th as long as the witch doesn't get me first. Good luck girls.

9dpo feeling so out.:nope: Everyone else has all of these symptoms and I have nothing. Nothing that is def a preg symptom anyway...Still testing on the 4th as long as the witch doesn't get me first. Good luck girls.

Good luck, i am not feeling any of the symptoms yet either, but maybe your one of the lucky ones that just feels amazing during pregnancy. :thumbup:

I'm in the same boat- nothing out of the ordinary! But loads of people say they didn't get any symptoms before their BFP so don't be too disheartened!! (At least that's what I'm telling myself! lol)

Bring on next saturday!!

xxx

For all of those with Mirena:

I heard this as well. But then I did my own research and looked up published articles on Mirena. Nothing (and I mean absolutely nothing) showed that Mirena left women sterile and that they were safe to use even in women who had never had a child. Trust me, I looked like a mad woman because I had Mirena too and I had never had a child.

I know it's hard not to stress about it, but try hard not to stress about it. It's not common knowledge because there has been no evidence to show that it's true.

Thanks hun!! ;)
xxx

my Mum was one of those lucky ones, I'm really hoping to follow in her footsteps! She NEVER had morning sickness :( (and she had 6 babies!)

my Mum was one of those lucky ones, I'm really hoping to follow in her footsteps! She NEVER had morning sickness :( (and she had 6 babies!)

That would be awesome if that were the case for you!!!

My Mom was the complete opposite... She said she was sick every morning with me. And I remember her being sick when she was carrying my brother and sister.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->