+++ February - Leap Year - Testers (119 Testers, 17 BFP's) +++

mirena is a kind of iud (birth control...) its inserted (its in the shape of a T) to stop sperm from getting to the fallopian tubes.

Turns out that WASN't AF....implantation bleeding in the extreme.

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

Attachments

• securedownload-1.jpg
    securedownload-1.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 14
hubby just got home from a buisness trip. im only cd8 but i dont care im jumping on him tonight!!!

Yay operationbbyo!!!! That's amazing!!! H&H 9 months!!!

Thank you all. I'm still in shock.

On a side note, the only symptom I had was extreme thirst. I have had more water in the past two days than I've had in the past month and I'm still parched. That's the only reason I tested post bleeding. I knew something was off when I started acting like a camel tossed out of an airplane into the middle of the Sahara.

:rofl: Your post honestly nearly made me pee myself! laughing! Dont do that to me :haha:

I;ve had nearly every symptom... and i still think im imagining things.... Im 11 days late :huh:

Edit: Just noticed your ticker... n'awww your going to be walking down the aisle with a bump <3 so sweeet!

:rofl: Your post honestly nearly made me pee myself! laughing! Dont do that to me :haha:

I;ve had nearly every symptom... and i still think im imagining things.... Im 11 days late :huh:

Edit: Just noticed your ticker... n'awww your going to be walking down the aisle with a bump <3 so sweeet!

Let's just hope I still fit in the very slim cut dress! I didn't think this would happen so fast!

9dpo feeling so out.:nope: Everyone else has all of these symptoms and I have nothing. Nothing that is def a preg symptom anyway...Still testing on the 4th as long as the witch doesn't get me first. Good luck girls.

Don't lose hope. I didn't have any symptoms except for a cold at the beginning of my pregnancy before my late AF. My son i was six weeks and with my daughter I was nine weeks before any other symptoms came around!

EDIT...... I also had AF type cramps before AF. I was almost certain AF would show. I ended up having them cramps my entire pregnancy with both.

9dpo feeling so out.:nope: Everyone else has all of these symptoms and I have nothing. Nothing that is def a preg symptom anyway...Still testing on the 4th as long as the witch doesn't get me first. Good luck girls.

Don't lose hope. I didn't have any symptoms except for a cold at the beginning of my pregnancy before my late AF. My son i was six weeks and with my daughter I was nine weeks before any other symptoms came around!

EDIT...... I also had AF type cramps before AF. I was almost certain AF would show. I ended up having them cramps my entire pregnancy with both.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I just feel out because everyone on the same dpo as me has like every symptom and I have very few that I'm not even sure are pregnancy related. I don't know if we caught it this time. I'm hoping so but I'm also doubting it. I suppose we will know soon enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->