+++ February - Leap Year - Testers (119 Testers, 17 BFP's) +++

Turns out that WASN't AF....implantation bleeding in the extreme.

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

Congratulations!! :) Lots to look forward to for you this year then- wedding and baby!! GL for a H&H 9Mos!

Can't believe we have our first BFP & it's not even february yet! Let's hope it's the start of many more to come for the rest of us! lol

:dust:

xxx

February is off to n excellent BFP start! Everyone with BFP's this month will have their baby during the year of the dragon. A Chinese woman I work with told me that all Chinese parents want dragon babies as it is considered to be the best sign of the zodiac. Sure enough, I looked it up, and the birth rate in china goes up by at least 5% every year of the dragon!

Good luck to everyone!

OperationBbyO - Big Congratulations :) on your :bfp:

I had a +OPK today, 4 days earlier than last cycle :D I was worried last month that my LP wasn't long enough so hopefully this month I will have more than 9 day LP :D

:dust: to all xx

9dpo feeling so out.:nope: Everyone else has all of these symptoms and I have nothing. Nothing that is def a preg symptom anyway...Still testing on the 4th as long as the witch doesn't get me first. Good luck girls.

Don't lose hope. I didn't have any symptoms except for a cold at the beginning of my pregnancy before my late AF. My son i was six weeks and with my daughter I was nine weeks before any other symptoms came around!

EDIT...... I also had AF type cramps before AF. I was almost certain AF would show. I ended up having them cramps my entire pregnancy with both.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I just feel out because everyone on the same dpo as me has like every symptom and I have very few that I'm not even sure are pregnancy related. I don't know if we caught it this time. I'm hoping so but I'm also doubting it. I suppose we will know soon enough.

The symptoms you are reading about doesn't mean they are pregnant, it just means they are going through them. Some people have these symptoms every month and just don't realize it until they start trying to have a baby. I have had the same symptoms and not been pregnant as well as had the same symptoms and been pregnant. The symptoms of cramping and implantation bleeding I say are the most common symptoms until at least the egg implants. (which is usually 6-12 dpo) With my son except feeling sick for an hour at night (this happened when I was about 6 weeks pregnant) and my bb's hurting I felt fine. With my daughter I felt sick 24/7 for 7 months (started after I was 9 weeks pregnant). I didn't throw up but once when I was 5 months pregnant, but I was always sick.

So really early this morning I saw some pinkish to brownish color mixed in with some cervical mucus!!! This was 8dpo with 11 more days before I start my AF. So good signs!

Question ladies... i didnt notice any IB but we were DTD pretty much since af stopped.. could this mean we missed it? i just dont know??:shrug: I have notices i am sick around the same time every night, i have been feeling dehydrated, and tired. Thanks in advance for any advice...

Question ladies... i didnt notice any IB but we were DTD pretty much since af stopped.. could this mean we missed it? i just dont know??:shrug: I have notices i am sick around the same time every night, i have been feeling dehydrated, and tired. Thanks in advance for any advice...

Most women miss IB or don't have it at all. It is usually(or so research says) vary little and if you aren't paying enough attention you won't see it when it happens. I have noticed mine with both pregnancies and if I am pregnant now with this one also. With my son, if I wasn't looking for it (at the time I really didn't know what it was from, because I didn't know what IB was. But anyway it was vary little for a 12 hr period. I look every time I wipe, TMI but I like to know what is going on just in case something bad is going on!

Most women miss IB or don't have it at all. It is usually(or so research says) vary little and if you aren't paying enough attention you won't see it when it happens. I have noticed mine with both pregnancies and if I am pregnant now with this one also. With my son, if I wasn't looking for it (at the time I really didn't know what it was from, because I didn't know what IB was. But anyway it was vary little for a 12 hr period. I look every time I wipe, TMI but I like to know what is going on just in case something bad is going on!

Thank you so much.. i thought that there was something wrong that i didnt notice... I am trying to get in tune with my body and all the changes.I am going to start looking..:winkwink:

My IB was way hard to miss. Other than that, I had zero symptoms. I was just incredibly thirsty. Like more than 10 glasses of water in a day thirsty.

My boobs still aren't sore, I'm still not nauseated. No bloating.

My IB was way hard to miss. Other than that, I had zero symptoms. I was just incredibly thirsty. Like more than 10 glasses of water in a day thirsty.

Thank you so much. I am actually really thirsty too and i have been having to use the restroom so much, and i am not one to use the restroom often. I have noticed some soreness in the nipples but am just overly emotional, i start tearing up at the slightest things.. well see.. Congrats to you i hope i get to join you soon in the first trimester...

Congratulations Operation BbyO!! The first BFP!! happy and healthy nine months!! :)

Thanks for all the well wishes!!! Glad I could kick off February the right way!!

~~~runs around throwing baby dust on everybody else~~~

Come on BFPs!!

So really early this morning I saw some pinkish to brownish color mixed in with some cervical mucus!!! This was 8dpo with 11 more days before I start my AF. So good signs!

FX'd for you Lunabug!!! :) :dust:

The no bloating may be a good thing since you said you were worried about the wedding dress...

I don't think it will be an issue for you though. From what I'm seeing, most women don't really show until they are 3months + along.

I hope I don't start showing. Here's the current (non-existent) belly. Little Baby O doesn't have a lot of room in there. I got the iPhone what to expect app and it has a place to put a picture every single week!! So much fun! :baby:

Attachments

• securedownload-3.jpeg
    securedownload-3.jpeg
    31.8 KB · Views: 23
I hope I don't start showing. Here's the current (non-existent) belly. Little Baby O doesn't have a lot of room in there. I got the iPhone what to expect app and it has a place to put a picture every single week!! So much fun! :baby:

Yeah, I saw that app!! I definitely think I may get it.... The Baby Center App is neat too... I think you can add pics on that as well, and it has a day by day feed on what is happening with your body and videos and stuff...

Omg you are so tiny btw!! haha....

Turns out that WASN't AF....implantation bleeding in the extreme.

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

Congrats to u:)
Very happy to see that even before Feb start this thread has started getting BFPs....
Lets hope we all get our BFPs soon enough....
I am actually not visiting this forum much as I end up worrying a lot abt TTC...nd hence trying to be more relaxed without thinking abt it:)
But its good to see something positive when i peep in like this:)

Wish u a h&h 9 months...:)
Sweetpea ur doing great with this thread....thnks so much...

I think I am on my way to a :BFP: for Feb too. All the signs are there and I had to test this morning, just to see and I have a very very faint second pink line so I shall keep you posted.

Plus I have the sorest bb is the history of the planet, OMG!!! Everytime I turn over in bed they wake me up!!

I'm being very cautious as I don't want to get to excited until I am actually late and have a super dark second line but it's looking good.

I hope lots more of the February ladies can join me. Xxx

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"