+++ February - Leap Year - Testers (119 Testers, 17 BFP's) +++

So far this February thread is rockin!

Pug2012 i hope u are PG!! :yellow:

Had my first official baby making boogy dance last night. Both my hubby and i were bashful, because for so long unprotected sex was a no no! :blush:

I hope having buddies makes the process seem faster b/c im soo impatient! :winkwink:

Had my first official baby making boogy dance last night. Both my hubby and i were bashful, because for so long unprotected sex was a no no! :blush:

I hope having buddies makes the process seem faster b/c im soo impatient! :winkwink:

I remember after our first official baby making session I started crying!!! :rofl: It was so weird and overwhelming after being careful for so long!!

I will be 11dpo tmrw and i'm going to give in and test with FMU. On 8dpo (fri) i had a little bit of orangish/red stuff come out. I'm hoping that IB. I've never had that happen 6 days before my AF before! FX'd!!!!!!

When we had our first baby making dance, it was the most passionate time of my life... I felt so connected with my husband than I have ever before. It was amazing.

When we had our first baby making dance, it was the most passionate time of my life... I felt so connected with my husband than I have ever before. It was amazing.

OMG...I thought I was the only one. I definitely feel that way every time my husband and I baby dance.

right in the middle of the deed he stopped and had a huge smile :laugh2:

we were both like, "oh my gosh! this is really happening!"

It's an amazing experience. Glad I'm not the only one... I thought I was just over emotional haha

Count me in. Testing on Feb. 14. Wish me luck!! Baby dust to everyone!! :dust:

I hope I don't start showing. Here's the current (non-existent) belly. Little Baby O doesn't have a lot of room in there. I got the iPhone what to expect app and it has a place to put a picture every single week!! So much fun! :baby:

Wow. your tiny. The rule of thumb is that you cannot show until at least 13 weeks because that is when the uterus moves far enough out the the pelvis. Now I know people tend to get a little pouch, but that is mainly bloating. Your so time I don't see you getting big at all anyway. I think your dress will feel fine, maybe a little tight when you sit down, but other than that fine. Good luck to your new baby and your new soon to be marriage.

Mine and my hubbys baby dance wasn't bashful or anything. We got knocked up the 2nd month we was together. We never used protection..... we both knew the outcome and that is what we wanted. We got together knowing we both wanted kids right away. He was 38 when we first got together and I just under went surgery because several years before with one other person I was never able to conceive. I knew I wanted kids. With our second it was more like a job and became vary uneventful. With this one we had sex only the days we needed to, with having 2 kids one 4 other 2, we have trouble finding time. Not to mention I had a blood vessel rupture in my lower abdomen a few months ago right along with what we believe was a chemical pregnancy(I woke up with blood from vag to ankles) and after that it has been vary painful for me to have intercourse. It is severely swollen and uncomfortable. Doctor said everything is doing okay it is just going to take time to heal. At first I thought it was a cyst that ruptured, but the doctor stated otherwise. Good luck.

Oh..... I am allergic to condoms and lamb skin is a lot of money. lol.

Hi ladies, I have put down that I am due to test 16th February but I am actually unsure. The last couple of months I have had a 28-31 day cycle. Did my first OPK D12 which was negative, I forgot about it D13 and Yesterday D14 I took a OPK which I thought was positive (2 lines T and C line looked the same). I did another today and I know for a fact this 1 is definitely positive as the T line is darker than the C line. so have I O or due to? I was just over the moon that I got +OPK at the average time as I didn't get 1 till D18 last month and my cycle was 28 days! My partner and I BD every other day last week (twice yesterday) when should we again? When will I be ok to test?

Hope we all get February :bfp: :) :dust: xxx

Congrats on the 2nd line Pug, hope this is your BFP.

Regarding implantation bleeding its not something I noticed at all when I got pg.

Those iPhone apps sound brill, I am sworn BlackBerry but will be sure to get them on my OH's phone when I eventually get my BFP

Baby dust to everyone and FXd for lots of Valentines BFPs!! XOXO

Congrats OperationBbyO!!!! :happydance: I also agree that you are tinnyyyyy you shouldnt have a problem with your dress...but i bet your bump is going to be adorable! :thumbup:

Share that dust, happy and healthy, and heres to a good start! everything crossed for all of us to get our dragon babies! :hugs:

Hi ladies, I have put down that I am due to test 16th February but I am actually unsure. The last couple of months I have had a 28-31 day cycle. Did my first OPK D12 which was negative, I forgot about it D13 and Yesterday D14 I took a OPK which I thought was positive (2 lines T and C line looked the same). I did another today and I know for a fact this 1 is definitely positive as the T line is darker than the C line. so have I O or due to? I was just over the moon that I got +OPK at the average time as I didn't get 1 till D18 last month and my cycle was 28 days! My partner and I BD every other day last week (twice yesterday) when should we again? When will I be ok to test?

You should be preparing to O. Probably the next 12 to 36ish hours.

You should be preparing to O. Probably the next 12 to 36ish hours.

would you say D14 was positive or today? Do I BD again today? I got told if you BD too much the sperm don't have time to build up strength :)

Okay, so I have a 35 day cycle. I got a positive OPK the 17th day of my cycle which was the 21st. I am guessing I Oed the evening or that night so lets just say the 22nd(I am pretty sure because my body seems to move fast like that.) Now I have 18 day after that before I am supposed to start my period or on the 9th. I want to wait until I miss a period, but I feel I shouldn't have to since everyone else gets to take one 14 days after they O. hehe. Should I wait or do you think I could get away with doing it in a few days. 10 more days seems like a stretch since I am already I believe 8/9 dpo! Oh and I had early yesterday morning what I believe might be implantation bleeding.

Okay, so I have a 35 day cycle. I got a positive OPK the 17th day of my cycle which was the 21st. I am guessing I Oed the evening or that night so lets just say the 22nd(I am pretty sure because my body seems to move fast like that.) Now I have 18 day after that before I am supposed to start my period or on the 9th. I want to wait until I miss a period, but I feel I shouldn't have to since everyone else gets to take one 14 days after they O. hehe. Should I wait or do you think I could get away with doing it in a few days. 10 more days seems like a stretch since I am already I believe 8/9 dpo! Oh and I had early yesterday morning what I believe might be implantation bleeding.

I would think you could test earlier because it goes by the amount of pregnancy hormone built up... I would think you would have the same amount as someone who has a shorter cycle at 14dpo... Cuz it like doubles daily. I'd say go for it! Wosrst that could happen is you get a negative but you could just keep testing!!

I think I am going mentally insane!!!!

DH works away from home so decided to test this morning (only 10DPO) I thought I could see the faintest line but DH said it was my imagination and he couldn't see anything. BOOO HOOOO It was one of those cheap ones from ebay.

I then went for a shower and when came out made the BIG mistake of looking as it again. I swear there was a faint line but it must have been 30 minutes later.

I have been in a total head spin all day - not at all like me. Do I test gain tom or wait until Thursday when AF due? Was it just an evap? Am I going crazy (YES!)

HELP ladies - this is the problem with being on own while DH away, I start talking to myself!!!!

BABYDUST TO ALL:dust:

I read my test and saw my line at the 3 minute mark. I didn't wait the full 10 minutes to see what it looked like then! My line was evident after about 30 seconds though.

For reference: I used FRER at 11 DPO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->