+++ February - Leap Year - Testers (119 Testers, 17 BFP's) +++

I did a FRER today at 12dpo and I had two beautifully pink lines after about 10 seconds!! So I guess this is officially my :bfp: :wohoo:

Cautiously excited as I want af to be late before I get too excited. But I'm finding it hard not to do a little happy dance, I'll make do with a little electronic happy dance instead.

:happydance:

I did a FRER today at 12dpo and I had two beautifully pink lines after about 10 seconds!! So I guess this is officially my :bfp: :wohoo:

Cautiously excited as I want af to be late before I get too excited. But I'm finding it hard not to do a little happy dance, I'll make do with a little electronic happy dance instead.

CONGRATULATIONS!! :) H&H 9 Months!

congratulations :) did you have any symptoms? xx

:dust: to all xxx

congratulations :) did you have any symptoms? xx

:dust: to all xxx

Yes, which is why I tested early.

5dpo I felt incredibly nauseous.
7dpo > the sorest BB I have ever had in my life
10dpo bloating like before af.

Thank you for the congrats. Xx

i only have the internet cheapies HPT, that came with my OPK should i go out and get some other tests, when its time to take it...?? or is it okay to test with the cheapies....??

i did a frer today at 12dpo and i had two beautifully pink lines after about 10 seconds!! So i guess this is officially my :bfp: :wohoo:

Cautiously excited as i want af to be late before i get too excited. But i'm finding it hard not to do a little happy dance, i'll make do with a little electronic happy dance instead.

congrats!!!

I'll be testing in about 2 weeks! I have everything crossed that this will be mine and everyone else's :bfp: month!!!
lot and lots of :dust::dust::dust: to everyone!!

Congrats Pug!!

I snuck a test today and it's a BFN but i'm only 11dpo. going to test again on the 1st! Please February have that babydust!!!!!!!

Yay congrats Pug!!!!

February looks like a good month so far!!

I would like to join.

2nd month TTC. O today, so joining 2WW, due to test 13th February...hope I can wait.

I've really enjoyed reading all the threads,hope there is lots of baby dust in February for us.

Hearty congrats Pug:)
h&h 9 months...

Congrats!!!!!

I downloaded both the what to expect app and the BabyBump app. Clearly my obsession continued right into pregnancy!!

Congratulations Pug2012 and OperationBabyO :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"