+++ February - Leap Year - Testers (119 Testers, 17 BFP's) +++

CD10 today..... sigh... if i'm this impatient to get a positive opk, what am i going to be like in the tww????

I know the feeling...I am 2DPO and would love to test TOMORROW! Not sure how I'm gonna make it until the 11th...in fact, I may not. I sense early testing coming on...not feeling the patience right now.

**List is updated!!**

Welcome all new thread members!!! Good luck and lots of :dust:

Could you please put me down for Feb 28. Thanks :) Good luck everyone!

i wont be testing on the first. AF hit today (i think!), and because of my cycles (39 last time, 37 this time), im not sure i'll be testing at all in Feb.

:dust: to all of the feb testers!

Morning Ladies - update from yesterday...

Well I tested again this morning and I think I see a faint line. Tried to take pic but battery ran out on camera. As DH away no one here to check it for me. :blush:

I am going to go and buy a digital test after work so fingers crossed I could have a BFP by tom morning. :happydance:

Good luck to everyone and congrats to the 2 BFPs so far.
:thumbup:

:dust::dust::dust:

Well I tested again this morning and I think I see a faint line. Tried to take pic but battery ran out on camera. As DH away no one here to check it for me. :blush:

I am going to go and buy a digital test after work so fingers crossed I could have a BFP by tom morning. :happydance:

Ooh!! Sooo exciting!! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!!! :thumbup:
:dust:

Think I'm due for testing on the 18th, could u add me for then please thank you x

If your not sure if you see a faint line then a digital may not show yet. Just a heads up, and not to worry to much if the digital comes up negative.

I hope you get your BFP!!!!!!

i would get a multipack of pink tests and test again in the morning...as someone who has never seen any line, so excited for you!!!! :happydance: keep us posted!! :hugs:

Ladies I may be crazy. So the night before last I had some cramping. I though it might have been something I ate. Then last night I took a nap and when I awoke my boobs were sore. I also had some gas and was very thirsty. Today it's the same so far. So I took 2 ic hpts with the same fmu and I swear I can see something on the 1st one. I thought for sure with the boobs sore that af was on her way. Now I don't know. Will test again tomorrow to double check. I tried and tried to get a good pic of it but it's proving difficult. I'm terribly confused.

Ladies I may be crazy. So the night before last I had some cramping. I though it might have been something I ate. Then last night I took a nap and when I awoke my boobs were sore. I also had some gas and was very thirsty. Today it's the same so far. So I took 2 ic hpts with the same fmu and I swear I can see something on the 1st one. I thought for sure with the boobs sore that af was on her way. Now I don't know. Will test again tomorrow to double check. I tried and tried to get a good pic of it but it's proving difficult. I'm terribly confused.

oooooooh exciting!! :dust: fx'd for you!

Hi Ladies! I am on my second cycle TTC#1...and I would love to be added! AF is due on Feb 24, so I will test if she doesn't show!

FX'd for you, it's great to see some bfp and some good signs for more bfp!
I'm just into my ttw and don't want to read too much into any symptoms and get my hopes up.
GL to all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->